Author Topic: Reverse Dieting: a solution for you low cal keto dieters with sloth-like metabol  (Read 14432 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
...sloth-like metabolisms. It's no coincidence how these guys on low cal no carb psmf diets have super slow metabolisms. Grown 180lb men here who maintain at under 1300 cals daily?  ???  Thats sad.

Here's the solution.

Now if you want to be a under 8% year around like a dipshit and aren't a hebrew with lean genetics then this vid is not for you.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Bump for the clueless in need of help.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I already posted this.  No need to post it again.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Forearms of a 14yr old schoolgirl.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I already posted this.  No need to post it again.

Must have missed it. Got a link?
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I already posted this.  No need to post it again.

Layne Norton explains his own work better.  ;)
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Yep been doing this for years it works.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Disgusted, last summer I posted about this and you said it was nonsense when I posted someones unique experience with reverse dieting.  ???

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Wolfox AND Disgusted approved.  8)
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Disgusted, last summer I posted about this and you said it was nonsense when I posted someones unique experience with reverse dieting.  ???

Show me the post please. I didn't see the vid btw I just went by what someone told me in a pm.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Watch all the starvation diet advocates here - and there's a lot of them - hop on the bandwagon now.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Show me the post please. I didn't see the vid btw I just went by what someone told me in a pm.

Feel free to post the PM since I'm the one who sent you it and requested your opinion.

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This thread:

(I have all his info, diet and training if you are interested)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=481844.msg6838195#msg6838195

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
talking to me or adonis ???

Referring to Layme

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Tell me more about the BioLayne foundation...
O

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Ok to sum it up since not everyone can view the vid this is basically what I PMed Disgusted with:

Layne advocates "reverse dieting" which entails slowly increasing cals to increase your metabolic capacity/metabolism. In doing so, former low cal dieters can in time maintain and lose weight at a higher caloric intake than previously before.

Layne gives several client examples where this occurs. An IFBB pro and a few amateurs are given as his client examples. Under Layne's Reverse Dieting approach they are able to get contest ready with higher cals than before.

He also notes extreme responders to 'reverse dieting' who after a contest... actually continue to get leaner while calories are increased.
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I can explain in my view what is happening but it.s gonna require a rather lengthy explanation which I will do soon.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I can explain in my view what is happening but it.s gonna require a rather lengthy explanation which I will do soon.

All the starvation diet advocates and their groupies around here wait with bated keto breath.

A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Do what works best for you.....eating less is easiest for me, takes less time and less cooking.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Ok to sum it up since not everyone can view the vid this basically what I PMed Disgusted with:

Layne advocates "reverse dieting" which entails slowly increasing cals to increase your metabolic capacity/metabolism. In doing so, former low cal dieters can in time maintain and lose weight at a higher caloric intake than previously before.

Layne gives several client examples where this occurs. An IFBB pro and a few amateurs are given as his client examples. Under Layne's Reverse Dieting approach they are able to get contest ready with higher cals than before.

He also notes extreme responders to 'reverse dieting' who after a contest... actually continue to get leaner while calories are increased.
well guess what in the book, long long time ago i said the leaner one gets the more he can eat.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
btw norton is disshonest about steroid use why would one believe anything he says.

despite im bigger and look better,so i got nothing to learn from him.

look in the video looks like never trained and fatso.

and increasing calories isnt the only way to "Boost" a metabolism.

so,whats new? ???
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
well guess what in the book, long long time ago i said the leaner one gets the more he can eat.

Are you talking about refeeds? If so thats not Reverse Dieting.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Watch all the starvation diet advocates here - and there's a lot of them - hop on the bandwagon now.

Called it   :D

Wolfox and TA changing the tides of getbig.  8)
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Starvation diets are highly moronic if you are a lifetime natural.   

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Starvation diets are highly moronic if you are a lifetime natural.   

Long term yes but they can help to "switch gears", between different fases in my opinion. Psychologically.