Author Topic: T3-Clen- ECA ?  (Read 3655 times)

whitewidow

T3-Clen- ECA ?
« on: January 15, 2006, 02:36:51 PM »
hey I got a bro that I sell a few supps too- he is trying to lose 40pds fairly quikly- whats the best drugs to go about that-he also does not want to inject? I have never had to take eca, clen, or T3 to lose weight- plus i am usually bulking anyway-  can anybody lay out a good weight loss stack for my bro- whats the best combo of drugs to take-Mg's ect?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: T3-Clen- ECA ?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 04:46:32 PM »
hey I got a bro that I sell a few supps too- he is trying to lose 40pds fairly quikly- whats the best drugs to go about that-he also does not want to inject? I have never had to take eca, clen, or T3 to lose weight- plus i am usually bulking anyway-  can anybody lay out a good weight loss stack for my bro- whats the best combo of drugs to take-Mg's ect?
If I were him I'd just stick to good diet and cardio, some ECA before training wouldn't hurt, but no need for the t-3 and clen at this point yet. I'd advise that he lose the majority of his weight first and then towards the end to finish off, if he still wants to take some clen to push it through a bit more would be OK.

As far as the t-3: No AAS cycle=no t-3...not a good idea to take it while not on cycle.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 04:55:19 PM »
i don't see why anyone would ever take thyroid, i can see clen or ECA but why fuck with your thyroid and cause yourself permanent problems with this gland.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 06:44:11 PM »
If I were him I'd just stick to good diet and cardio, some ECA before training wouldn't hurt, but no need for the t-3 and clen at this point yet. I'd advise that he lose the majority of his weight first and then towards the end to finish off, if he still wants to take some clen to push it through a bit more would be OK.

As far as the t-3: No AAS cycle=no t-3...not a good idea to take it while not on cycle.

Yeah- ,I was telling the guy- to drop his calories and start doign alot of cardio- this guys looking for something magic-lol. I told him if he was willing to inject test prop and tren might help him cut some fat- but he does not want to inject- I will recommend the ECA- thanks-AJ

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 09:42:02 PM »
DNP 200-400mg for 10 days , 12mg PGF2A doses divided through the day for 14 days, pyramid up to 140 mcg clen by 20mcg day for 21 days, pyramid up to 1 mcg per lb bodyweight of t3 then taper down, ECA 50mg E 200-300 mg C baby asprin, with grapefruit for 4 weeks 3 x day.

Did you say he wanted to live a healthy life or just lose the weight and not care???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 12:35:41 AM »
Did you say he wanted to live a healthy life or just lose the weight and not care???

That DNP is a muthafucka.......... ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 06:23:41 AM »
DNP 200-400mg for 10 days , 12mg PGF2A doses divided through the day for 14 days, pyramid up to 140 mcg clen by 20mcg day for 21 days, pyramid up to 1 mcg per lb bodyweight of t3 then taper down, ECA 50mg E 200-300 mg C baby asprin, with grapefruit for 4 weeks 3 x day.

Damn.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 07:19:08 AM »
Damn.

DNP can turn your insides in to a human milkshake...........

DIV

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 08:27:50 AM »

DIV

I think Usnic Acid could become more dangerous, people seem to resoect DNPs power mroe and cycleit, those that use Usnic Acid tend to stay on for months or months at a time.

But best way of dieting is cardio good diet and a  eca to kick in the intesnsity, this will help fat loss come as your body needs and make you more conditioned, skin thinner and a all round better look.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 10:15:31 AM »

DIV
I remember a while back you said you were thinking about running some this winter. Have you and if so how is that going?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 10:26:02 AM »

DIV

I've heard & read some pretty nasty stuff about it.

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 11:58:15 AM »

DIV
I dont know about that but it does make you sweat like there is no end in sight and you do drop  water weight only take 1 pill a day to bo on the safe side dont want to cook your insides as for t 3 it is not that bad if you take small amounts I have done 1 bottle in about 2 years and have no side effects for now anyways

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 01:34:24 PM »
I remember a while back you said you were thinking about running some this winter. Have you and if so how is that going?

Unfortunately, baby Arnold.......

I haven't run it.

I had some things going on in December and I didn't have the focus that it needed.  This is DNP we're talking about.  I need to get my precautions downs and make sure I have everything bought that I need, then I'll consider it.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 03:07:42 PM »
Well, whenever you get this worked out keep us updated. I'm very interested in how this goes for you.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 05:41:02 PM »

DIV

And an industrial poison.  I have tons of DNP where I work.  It has to be opened under a fume hood with goggles, safety shield and gloves.

Anyone that injests this shit is outta their fucking mind!  Bad, bad stuff!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 06:12:14 PM »
I have tons of DNP where I work.  It has to be opened under a fume hood with goggles, safety shield and gloves.

Where do you work?

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 08:05:59 AM »
My view of t3 is (from personal use) that it wastes too much hard earned mus..  I suggest you increase your cardio or clean up your diet.  I would never take T3 again to get ready for a contest.

g-unit

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 11:48:28 PM »
is it right to think that there is a correlation between the dosages of clen to the amount of bodyfat on the individual ??

when i was doing a clen i had to take near the 160-180 mark to even feel any of the relevant side effects ........no tremors nothing at all...only thing was blood pressure. And even then it wasnt as bad people play it out to be.

People look for a quick fix n dont realise that even with a substantial stack like clen,t3 and ECA its gonna take alot more work then the stack to see "big quick" advances.....

i could be wrong.....disagree?

mdhulk

• Getbig II
  • Arnold is my hero.
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2006, 10:51:22 AM »
as for what g-unit said, clen isn't that bad, actually the only major side effect i continuously get is the shakes, i cant stop, after a while though u kinda get used to it...no accelerated heart rate, maybe a little elevated when trianing but thats pretty much it...id take clen over ephedra or any other shit on the market hands down any day...

-md-
-you not like me-