Author Topic: Re: And to think the left made fun of her..  (Read 1539 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: And to think the left made fun of her..
« on: March 06, 2014, 05:50:05 AM »

how can someone be so fucking stupid and live?

Gets rebutted says he won't read it and goes back to his feelings. You are the biggest moron I have ever encountered. I have hate in my soul for you, there's a special place is sheeva's retard pit for people like you.

But you "just don't get it".   Dude is seriously the dumbest person ever to use a keyboard on this site. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 05:52:32 AM »
He believes that Obama has a secret time machine. I think he is mentally ill at this point.

At this point?  You mean you didn't reach that conclusion years ago?

I knew the little closet case had something wrong with him back when he was telling us how he packed three survival duffel bags in preparation for cities burning when Obama was elected in 2008.  The only thing I have seen burning is the Jungle Fever he has for Obama.

(Sad when such a loser actually has to have protection from the reality he has created for himself.  Not surprising the biggest hypocrite on the board is his protector.)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 05:56:13 AM »

At this point?  You mean you didn't reach that conclusion years ago?

I knew the little closet case had something wrong with him back when he was telling us how he packed three survival duffel bags in preparation for cities burning when Obama was elected in 2008.  The only thing I have seen burning is the Jungle Fever he has for Obama.

(Sad when such a loser actually has to have protection from the reality he has created for himself.  Not surprising the biggest hypocrite on the board is his protector.)

Have you unpacked yet Coach? Or are you still waiting for the Obama apocalypse?

alabama ftw

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 06:13:17 AM »

how can someone be so fucking stupid and live?

Gets rebutted says he won't read it and goes back to his feelings. You are the biggest moron I have ever encountered. I have hate in my soul for you, there's a special place is sheeva's retard pit for people like you.

Why do you even bother wasting your time trying to help him? Would you try to explain quantum physics to Jason Genova? He doesn't have the brain power to understand what you mean.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 06:27:53 AM »

Have you unpacked yet Coach? Or are you still waiting for the Obama apocalypse?

That was 333.  Surely you don't think Coach is smart enough to be able to master a complicated thing like packing?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 06:33:02 AM »
Why do you even bother wasting your time trying to help him? Would you try to eeyxplain quantum physics to Jason Genova? He doesn't have the brain power to understand what you mean.

It doesn't make me feel any better knowing he is alive and breathing my air.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 06:38:04 AM »
It doesn't make me feel any better knowing he is alive and breathing my air.

Feel some comfort that he isn't out killing people.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 07:02:33 AM »
Feel some comfort that he isn't out killing people.

But he is, his stupidity is killing living babies.

He spreads stupidity like a virus. He still believes Obama is from Kenya. A grown man still believes this. The gravity of that statment is lost on some, he interacts with other humans and gives advice, yet he beleives the earth is 6000 years old and noah lived to 1000, that palin is smart etc etc.. if ever there was a walking self-advocate for eugenics, it's him.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 07:07:52 AM »
But he is, his stupidity is killing living babies.

He spreads stupidity like a virus. He still believes Obama is from Kenya. A grown man still believes this. The gravity of that statment is lost on some, he interacts with other humans and gives advice, yet he beleives the earth is 6000 years old and noah lived to 1000, that palin is smart etc etc.. if ever there was a walking self-advocate for eugenics, it's him.

I concede you have a few valid points. The only other people who listen to him are likely to agree with him anyway. I don't think he's swaying anyone's opinion

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 07:09:35 AM »
That was 333.  Surely you don't think Coach is smart enough to be able to master a complicated thing like packing?

;D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 07:30:41 AM »
Rob, no way I'm reading all that. But in short Hillary has a clue and is evil. Obama has NO clue and is evil. He's a fucking traitor and at the risk of of going to jail, I would honest to God tell him that to his face if he were 6" from me.

Yeah, screw reading, Coach.  Wait until the movie comes out.