Author Topic: some help  (Read 2806 times)

rcalk

• Getbig I
some help
« on: January 15, 2006, 06:11:19 PM »
i am looking to start taking something to help in training. i am a small male, 6'2" 160. what is something that i could start taking to help build my body

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: some help
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 06:55:04 PM »
i am looking to start taking something to help in training. i am a small male, 6'2" 160. what is something that i could start taking to help build my body
Food

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 07:42:57 PM »

Food.

Whey Protein.

Creatine.

More Food......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 10:24:59 PM »
Food.

Whey Protein.

Creatine.

More Food......

DIV

Hear, hear.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 10:29:47 PM »
by what u typed, u r no where near experianced enough to take gear. like mentioned before, eat, train right naturally to build a very good base and then consider it.

muscle
muscle

rcalk

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 10:38:28 AM »
Its not that i dont eat because i eat a shit load i just ever gain a weight and i lift, just no weight

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 12:06:51 PM »
Its not that i dont eat because i eat a shit load i just ever gain a weight and i lift, just no weight

I would advise tracking your calories each day.  People who complain about not being able to gain weight yet say "I eat a TON!" are truly not eating that much.  For gaining weight, it's a rather simple equation of calories in > calories out.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 01:46:19 PM »
calories in > calories out.

While sitting on the toilet I often contemplate.......

protein in > protein out.

This is while I'm eating a protein bar..... :P

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 01:58:47 PM »
Don't just eat a "shit load" that's not good enough. Eating a few large meals everyday, if that's how you are doing it, is not the key, but eating several clean, moderate size meals is the only way.

Like already mentioned, start keeping up with your daily intake, spread it out evenly over 6-8meals a day, get used to eating at the same times everyday, and stick with this plan. When it is time for a meal, even if your not hungry, go ahead and eat it.

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 03:49:06 PM »
Don't just eat a "shit load" that's not good enough. Eating a few large meals everyday, if that's how you are doing it, is not the key, but eating several clean, moderate size meals is the only way.

Like already mentioned, start keeping up with your daily intake, spread it out evenly over 6-8meals a day, get used to eating at the same times everyday, and stick with this plan. When it is time for a meal, even if your not hungry, go ahead and eat it.

Yes and no. I was skinny, so I ate HEAPS of carbs when I first started training. I ate a bowl of mash potatoe or rice and drank heaps of milk almost every day. I put on somewhere like 20kgs in around 6 months! Yeah, I was fat but I had the frame to work on.

Dude, you need to eat to put weight on, not just muscle. Get a weight gainer protein. 50:50 protein/carb mix.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 06:07:39 PM »
Yes and no. I was skinny, so I ate HEAPS of carbs when I first started training. I ate a bowl of mash potatoe or rice and drank heaps of milk almost every day. I put on somewhere like 20kgs in around 6 months! Yeah, I was fat but I had the frame to work on.

Dude, you need to eat to put weight on, not just muscle. Get a weight gainer protein. 50:50 protein/carb mix.
With serious muscle gains comes a gain in fat as well, no way around that. It's a fact you just have to accept if you can't then getting really big is not for you. I actually prefer dieting more than bulking, simply on the basis of how I feel and look. But putting on the fat as I've said many times is a necessary evil in putting on mass... but even so, you should do what you can to keep it within reason.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 09:10:10 PM »
But putting on the fat as I've said many times is a necessary evil in putting on mass... but even so, you should do what you can to keep it within reason.

Cardio..........

DIV

rcalk

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 09:43:19 PM »
i dont want to get really i just want to have a bodey that girls go damn over. i dont really like the idea of putting on fat. i am a runner and it just wouldnt work to put on fat

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 11:19:55 PM »
i dont want to get really i just want to have a bodey that girls go damn over. i dont really like the idea of putting on fat. i am a runner and it just wouldnt work to put on fat

If you're a runner, just do a small cycle of Test/Winstrol......

Easy......

Man.......sometimes you kids make this way too difficult.

You should have said that in the beginning...... ::)

DIV

BigIronMike25

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2006, 10:00:33 AM »
If you're a runner, just do a small cycle of Test/Winstrol......

Easy......

Man.......sometimes you kids make this way too difficult.

You should have said that in the beginning...... ::)

DIV

lol....good advice DIV

rcalk

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 08:41:40 PM »
were would i go to find this

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 08:55:48 PM »
You don't ask where to get shit on an open board... so bow down and recognize ;)

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2006, 09:57:50 PM »

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2006, 10:19:21 PM »

at the grocery store :)