Author Topic: U.S. National Debt Clock  (Read 7948 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
U.S. National Debt Clock
« on: March 06, 2014, 04:27:33 PM »
quite interesting to see it and quite scary to think about. Those numbers are mind blowing. I really wonder how is (if) possible to get out of this debt?

USDebtClock.org

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: U.S. National Debt Clock
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 04:29:52 PM »
quite interesting to see it and quite scary to think about. Those numbers are mind blowing. I really wonder how is (if) possible to get out of this debt?

USDebtClock.org

No. It's mathematically impossible. That's just the debt they show you. Count in unfunded liabilities and the debt is anywhere between 70 and 100 TRILLION. Yes, TRILLION. It will never be paid off. Global currency reset is the only answer...or a crash.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 04:31:28 PM »
No. It's mathematically impossible. That's just the debt they show you. Count in unfunded liabilities and the debt is anywhere between 70 and 100 TRILLION. Yes, TRILLION. It will never be paid off. Global currency reset is the only answer...or a crash.

Crash has been predicted since 2008, not happening as yet. Another mystery.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 04:35:41 PM »

The reason there has been no crash is because it's rigged. The unlimited Q.E. is keeping it afloat. If the Q.E. were to stop tomorrow. It'd all go under because interest rates would skyrocket. It'll crash when they want to crash. Either way, there will be a reset sooner than later.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 04:52:41 PM »
listen to this man speaking, Ned Goodman, dollar as a world currency is losing its ground. When, not if, China&Russia decide not to use it any more as a world currency, that is when big earthquake is coming.
Keep in mind what is happening right now between Russia&US we might not be far from that stage.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 04:55:11 PM »

USDebtClock.org

It isn't possible. The debt clock might as well be a ticking time bomb for the U.S economy. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 04:56:55 PM »
listen to this man speaking, Ned Goodman, dollar as a world currency is losing its ground. When, not if, China&Russia decide not to use it any more as a world currency, that is when big earthquake is coming.
Keep in mind what is happening right now between Russia&US we might not be far from that stage.

Right on the money.  People had better brace themselves for what is coming. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 05:00:34 PM »
Right on the money.  People had better brace themselves for what is coming. 

Get some guns and ammo, you'll be fine.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 05:03:54 PM »
US debt = US death.  Mathematically impossible to pay back.  You can thank our corrupt government and the federal reserve for all of it.  Forget about left/right and republican/democrat paradigms... 95% of all politicians are bought and paid for by Wall Street and central bankers.

Whether people here realize it or not, you are living in the last days of the USA.  You will be alive to see it's total collapse.  

I really feel bad for young people today.  It only gets worse from here... much worse.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 05:11:00 PM »

That is correct. That's an alternate scenario for a crash. They've already been buying less. China has been hoarding a shit ton of gold over the last several years because they know what's coming. When they are ready all they need to say is that they will no longer invest in the U.S. unless we do something about our debt and they'll have a legitimate gripe. But when they do it, everything else goes. It doesn't matter because ultimately they'll get their N.W.O. and one world government and one currency. It's in steps. Not all at once. All at once, they'd lose. Incrementally no will notice till it's too late.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 05:11:41 PM »

In late Sept 2008 it was just about to happen.  The federal reserve came to the rescue pumped trillions into the financial and stock markets.  All that did was kick the can down the road a couple more years.  The situation is much worse now.

The main event is coming and it will make the crash of 1929 look like a picnic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 05:17:19 PM »
The USA is in debt to umm the USA.  basically moving money from one hand to another

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 05:18:36 PM »
In late Sept 2008 it was just about to happen.  The federal reserve came to the rescue pumped trillions into the financial and stock markets.  All that did was kick the can down the road a couple more years.  The situation is much worse now.

The main event is coming and it will make the crash of 1929 look like a picnic.

and people being spoiled and lazy as they are in general (generation 'big TV screens, big houses, giant fridges full of food, big cars') , it is going to be a hell of the wake up call.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 05:20:09 PM »
It's obvious they've been preparing for it. Buying all the bullets, militarizing the police, FEMA CAMPS underground bunkers. All that shit most of you made fun of me about all these years and it's finally coming to fruition. I'm going to take this time to be a dick and say, who's laughing now? America will be a 3rd world country and you'll see a mass exodus. People going to their mother countries. All because we were too greedy, slothful, and just about every other sin to notice. This certainly can't come as a surprise. And stupidity is no excuse. Like I've been saying, be prepared, food, water, guns, ammo, silver, gold. You can never have enough.

You can't imagine in your worst dream what's in store for us.

By the way if anyone is paying attention have you noticed all the banker "suicides" In Europe and America over the last month or two?

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 05:35:20 PM »
Governments around the world are implementing regulation for crypto currencies in anticipation of a global financial reset many deeming it "private money". In the event of any financial calamity, the central banks and governments won't have weeks or even days to come up with a new Bretton Woods. We'll need a worldwide method of transaction immediately. It will be Bitcoin. The infrastructure is already in place. Vendors can set a payment system with Bitcoin in a matter of hours. It's unlikely the masses will trust another fiat currency backed up only by debt. They will flock to Bitcoin backed up by mathematics, open-source, decentralized and noninflationary nature. Everything Wallstreet does can be implemented within Bitcoin code. It is simply amazing. With a modest adoption rate we will see 100k bitcoin. If 1% of the assets in offshore tax haven bank accounts came into Bitcoin, we'd have a value of 2.8 million equivalent US fiat units per full unit of Bitcoin. Believe me, the big boys are considering it right now. Those who stated Bitcoin was in a bubble were completely wrong. This is just the beginning, buy some Bitcoin. The value will flow to the people who deserve it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 05:47:51 PM »
It isn't possible. The debt clock might as well be a ticking time bomb for the U.S economy. 

Not true... if you look at the actual GDP and the amount of money spent, the US can get out of it... it really wouldn't be that hard either.

They would just have to cut back on spending about 30-40% and raise taxes about 10-15%.

It would be out of debt in something like 15-20 years... Neither of those things will happen though.

The US likes to spend and hates taxes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 05:55:26 PM »
I have bitcoin but I don't think they'll use it yet. There will be another reserve currency. There will be one currency backed by gold ran by the bankers. There can never be another collapse with one currency.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 06:25:04 PM »

USDebtClock.org
its just numbers.

everyone plays alng dbet will be repaid with more debt etc.

next few generations though.

eu is ev en worse haha
n

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 06:26:32 PM »
its just numbers.

everyone plays alng dbet will be repaid with more debt etc.

next few generations though.

eu is ev en worse haha

What you fail to understand, is that we are those next few generations.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 06:38:37 PM »
Get some guns and ammo, you'll be fine.
think so?

i dont
n

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 06:48:08 PM »
I have bitcoin but I don't think they'll use it yet. There will be another reserve currency. There will be one currency backed by gold ran by the bankers. There can never be another collapse with one currency.
I have considered this. I agree, they will likely back the next currency with metals. The problem is trust. The United States has continually lied about the amount of gold they have. Speculation that Fort Knox is empty is well justified especially after the failure of the US repatriate a small amount of gold to Germany last year. They won't even let Germany see their gold supposedly stored in Federal Reserve vaults. If the next currency is backed by metals, it's a guarantee the US government will lie about their total gold reserves. Here is what I learned from the Cyprus bail-in last year. People immediately looked to preserve their wealth. Bitcoin was the goto currency. One of the first Bitcoin ATMs in the world was installed in Cyprus at the time. The first University in the world to accept Bitcoin was in Cyprus. In the event of a world fiat currency crisis people will be frantically looking to preserve their wealth as they watch their life savings vanish. There's little physical metal available for people to purchase relative to population. When it's gone, financial instruments outside of the influence of fiat currencies are few. Bitcoin is the clear winner in this regard. I'm primarily a metals stacker but I have no doubt we made the best financial decision of our lives when we purchased Bitcoin. You might just be buying an estate on the shores of Hawaii with your purchase of Bitcoin. Well done Sir.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2014, 06:52:02 PM »
I have considered this. I agree, they will likely back the next currency with metals. The problem is trust. The United States has continually lied about the amount of gold they have. Speculation that Fort Knox is empty is well justified especially after the failure of the US repatriate a small amount of gold to Germany last year. They won't even let Germany see their gold supposedly stored in Federal Reserve vaults. If the next currency is backed by metals, it's a guarantee the US government will lie about their total gold reserves. Here is what I learned from the Cyprus bail-in last year. People immediately looked to preserve their wealth. Bitcoin was the goto currency. One of the first Bitcoin ATMs in the world was installed in Cyprus at the time. The first University in the world to accept Bitcoin was in Cyprus. In the event of a world fiat currency crisis people will be frantically looking to preserve their wealth as they watch their life savings vanish. There's little physical metal available for people to purchase relative to population. When it's gone, financial instruments outside of the influence of fiat currencies are few. Bitcoin is the clear winner in this regard. I'm primarily a metals stacker but I have no doubt we made the best financial decision of our lives when we purchased Bitcoin. You might just be buying an estate on the shores of Hawaii with your purchase of Bitcoin. Well done Sir.

Thank you, it was you that helped me out. I'm happy with my decision. I'm still stacking silver.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2014, 06:55:00 PM »
Not true... if you look at the actual GDP and the amount of money spent, the US can get out of it... it really wouldn't be that hard either.

They would just have to cut back on spending about 30-40% and raise taxes about 10-15%.

It would be out of debt in something like 15-20 years... Neither of those things will happen though.

The US likes to spend and hates taxes.

The GDP numbers are inflated.  When interest rates go up, and they will, how easy will it be to pay back then?  Rates will not stay this low forever.  Even a modest increase will cripple the U.S, as well as much of the World.  Also, repayment would be contingent on the U.S Government acting responsibly, which they will not.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2014, 07:09:09 PM »
The GDP numbers are inflated.  When interest rates go up, and they will, how easy will it be to pay back then?  Rates will not stay this low forever.  Even a modest increase will cripple the U.S, as well as much of the World.  Also, repayment would be contingent on the U.S Government acting responsibly, which they will not.

No disagreement on the responsible action requirements... I agreed.

That's absolutely the number one requirement... They can handle the inflation portion if they stop with the nonsense, but they (The government, will not)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2014, 07:12:19 PM »
What you fail to understand, is that we are those next few generations.
i know brother.

the mere mob populace(we)have always been the suckers throughout history.

money isnt everything in life.

n