Author Topic: What is the best physique a person can get naturally?  (Read 12088 times)

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
Re: What is the best physique a person can get naturally?
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2006, 12:55:19 PM »
[img]http://ima

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2006, 01:09:48 PM »
Why sell yourself short.

Just Juice!

Erol brown

• Getbig I

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2006, 12:41:40 PM »
are we talking natural like Matt T or Alimini's Gay The Team Natural or natural like not using steroids ever ... the term has been defined differently as of late
L

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2006, 02:55:12 PM »
are we talking natural like Matt T or Alimini's Gay The Team Natural or natural like not using steroids ever ... the term has been defined differently as of late

What? Natural like Matt T.? What the fuck are you implying? Matt is 100% lifetime drug free. Otherwise he would have never EVER competed in a natural event like Musclemania. Matt has too much honor and pride to cheat. He knows that it would require for him to be an absolute piece of shit to enter a natural contest as a drug user.
HAHA, RON.....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2006, 03:20:02 PM »
Look at the physiques on the men’s gymnastics team. Those are natural agile physiques.

If you want smaller look at the sprinters on the Olympic track team.  Those are natural limber physiques. 

If you want bigger, look at the shot putters on the Olympic team.  I knew a shot putter when I was in college and he had a very beefy natural physique, his body was not particularly agile but it served my purposes.  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2006, 04:34:16 PM »
Well not to sound to arrogant... but its my physique! You should see the expressions people get me when I walk shirtless in Canada winter ;D
just push some weight!

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2006, 04:37:34 PM »
Nigel Davis nuff said
[img]http://ima

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2006, 07:51:37 PM »
There is no way to prove you are really natural.  Most drugs can be completely eliminated within days. Hardcore testing is expensive and time consuming. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2006, 12:04:46 AM »
Look at the physiques on the men’s gymnastics team. Those are natural agile physiques.

If you want smaller look at the sprinters on the Olympic track team.  Those are natural limber physiques. 

If you want bigger, look at the shot putters on the Olympic team.  I knew a shot putter when I was in college and he had a very beefy natural physique, his body was not particularly agile but it served my purposes.  ;D

I'm sorry, but you're crazy if you think that competitors in the olympics are natural, particularly in the gymnastics and track teams. ;)