Author Topic: AMERICAN Express Encouraging Outsourcing of American Jobs  (Read 2046 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: AMERICAN Express Encouraging Outsourcing of American Jobs
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 05:50:18 AM »
Damn, and I love Amex, best card you can have hands down.  That said, who are they going to have answer the phones when I call at 3am?  Seriously.  I had issues while in Europe on a trip, and called their collect number, which would have been about 3am in the US, and someone answered.  That's one of the great things about them, I can always talk to a person live on the phone, although they may have a bit of an accent.  ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:29:38 PM »
You see, if we ALL gang up on these motherfuckers none of this would be happening.

I'm tired of having to explain to someone in Bangalore as to why I made a mortgage payment one day late.

This is surreal beyond belief.

I am actually thinking of creating a website that specializes in publicizing which companies are sending American jobs overseas, that way people can make informed decisions as to whether to buy their products or not.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 07:33:51 PM »

Are you not a supporter of free-market capitalism? ;D

This is what Ron/Rand Paul supports.

I think they have every right to outsource, at the same time we have every right to not do business with them.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 08:42:40 PM »
Hell, the US government is probably paying for their move and the start up cost in what ever country they choose to move to.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »
It looks like a post on the American Express forum, and it's talking about using temp agencies, etc., and not about shipping jobs overseas.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 08:58:09 PM »
It looks like a post on the American Express forum, and it's talking about using temp agencies, etc., and not about shipping jobs overseas.

Well.... Thanks for clearing that up...  :D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 09:17:16 PM »
Well.... Thanks for clearing that up...  :D

But I'd still bet Am Ex does stuff like CS overseas, and anything else they can get away with.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 09:44:13 AM »
You see, if we ALL gang up on these motherfuckers none of this would be happening.

I'm tired of having to explain to someone in Bangalore as to why I made a mortgage payment one day late.

This is surreal beyond belief.

I am actually thinking of creating a website that specializes in publicizing which companies are sending American jobs overseas, that way people can make informed decisions as to whether to buy their products or not.

That's the problem, you're only thinking about doing it.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 11:22:18 AM »

You aren't the only one, brother.

Tell ya what, though, skip a few payments (as opposed to only being late on one) and Amex will have an honest-to-god American call you, lol.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 01:32:20 PM »
You aren't the only one, brother.

Tell ya what, though, skip a few payments (as opposed to only being late on one) and Amex will have an honest-to-god American call you, lol.

And then you're ruined with them, say goodbye to no preset spending limit. Just pay the fee for one of the upgraded cards and you'll always speak to a human that can talk more than rudimentary English.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 04:06:23 AM »
I think they have every right to outsource, at the same time we have every right to not do business with them.

Indeed.