Author Topic: Met PJ Braun and fiancée Celeste at FitX  (Read 7424 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Met PJ Braun and fiancée Celeste at FitX
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2014, 08:55:58 PM »
I believe he was late on his Visa or something.

What kind of Visa do you need? Passport I understand but Visa?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2014, 09:02:32 PM »
What kind of Visa do you need? Passport I understand but Visa?

You have to have a Visa to enter Australia... it's not a big deal... just gotta fill out the paperwork early enough or have a travel agent hook you up... I think if you do it within 7 days of arrival you are fine.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 09:07:05 PM »
Fuck with me little man and I'll fuck you in your ass  

lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 09:31:46 PM »

I know exactly what Aaron thinks of me as well as what's said about me....that pretty much goes for everyone in the bodybuilding industry because I always get emailed or nowadays sent a Facebook message. 

It makes no difference however because I have my own personal goals and agendas.  Aaron and PJ are going one way and I'm going another direction.  BTW, learn to use spell check and proper grammar you ignorant bastard.
haha im from sweden you ignorant bastard english is my 3rd language....you know vince, people here are from all over the world and not just the usa

AVBG

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2014, 09:32:41 PM »
I'm not the one whining about how Aaron got you kicked off of RX Muscle.  Since you and Christian Duque like to cry so much then why don't you two Kansas City Fags go meet up and suck each other's dicks??? 

Fuck with me little man and I'll fuck you in your ass  

Lmao! at the end of the day your still holder of the triple crown.. Fat, gay and poor.. HTH?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2014, 03:50:50 AM »
I believe he was late on his Visa or something.

Yep, he didn't keep track of when his VISA expired and couldn't get it renewed in time.  A very simple error.  Of course AVBG tries to spin it as though Aaron was denied entry into Australia and that the Blackstone Labs products were seized by customs like the schmuck he is.  He's bitter because he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar and was shown the door by RX yet has some weird fascination that Aaron was responsible for his pathetic life
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2014, 03:53:50 AM »
Lmao! at the end of the day your still holder of the triple crown.. Fat, gay and poor.. HTH?

Run back to RX before you get anally raped, pal because it seems as though you're craving for some dark meat.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2014, 03:55:34 AM »
2 pages and no pics of Celeste. Fail.

And stop encouraging Goodrum, he'll just keep babbling with his random delusional drivel until he realizes no one is paying attention.  He can't even grasp what a joke he is to the BB community, let alone on this board.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2014, 04:02:03 AM »
what kind of condition are you in thee days goodrum? when are you going to get in that mountanier shape again? You have to be pushing 50 by now? I remember you claimed to have close to 20In arms-LOL. Your suppose to measure them seperately! Now that derek has passed away are you hoping PJ will start doing nude webcam shows? You can't wait to screw or get scrwewed up the ass! You came out of the closet long ago! are you going back in the closet and pretending you never came out?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2014, 04:55:49 AM »
2 pages and no pics of Celeste. Fail.

And stop encouraging Goodrum, he'll just keep babbling with his random delusional drivel until he realizes no one is paying attention.  He can't even grasp what a joke he is to the BB community, let alone on this board.
scroll down the first page and you will see pics of celeste,  i would lick her pussy wet and ass dry, looks good

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2014, 04:59:29 AM »
scroll down the first page and you will see pics of celeste,  i would lick her pussy wet and ass dry, looks good
I thought he was engaged to teh WWE chick? Is that the same chick that G_Thang posted?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 05:03:43 AM »
what kind of condition are you in thee days goodrum? when are you going to get in that mountanier shape again? You have to be pushing 50 by now? I remember you claimed to have close to 20In arms-LOL. Your suppose to measure them seperately! Now that derek has passed away are you hoping PJ will start doing nude webcam shows? You can't wait to screw or get scrwewed up the ass! You came out of the closet long ago! are you going back in the closet and pretending you never came out?

Can you not spell words neither??? ::)
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2014, 05:05:46 AM »
I thought he was engaged to teh WWE chick? Is that the same chick that G_Thang posted?
fuck my fault i was wrong, googled and its not her, pjs chicks name is celeste bonin

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »
it's sad that someone that much bigger than me still doesnt look like he lifts

RC distorted realities

Awesome tan there Anabolichalo! Got your sunbathing down to a t - props.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2014, 06:54:30 AM »
fuck my fault i was wrong, googled and its not her, pjs chicks name is celeste bonin
Her name was Kaitlyn intheWWE!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2014, 08:36:12 AM »
it's sad that someone that much bigger than me still doesnt look like he lifts

RC distorted realities

would love to be that armpit

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2014, 11:41:23 PM »
Run back to RX before you get anally raped, pal because it seems as though you're craving for some dark meat.
haha i like this side of you, what did he do?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2014, 12:59:09 PM »
Did Aaron actually fly to Australia or was he turned back at LAX?

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2014, 03:30:02 PM »
Did Aaron actually fly to Australia or was he turned back at LAX?

Aaron made a clerical error on his visa application and never left the states. He did not have time to go to the embassy and have it fixed.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2014, 05:43:56 PM »
Aaron made a clerical error on his visa application and never left the states. He did not have time to go to the embassy and have it fixed.

He would have had to fly to Chicago I believe... then straight to Australia... probably not really worth it to be honest.

Australia is very nice this time of year though.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2014, 06:19:01 PM »
He would have had to fly to Chicago I believe... then straight to Australia... probably not really worth it to be honest.

Australia is very nice this time of year though.

No and truthfully, it didn't make a difference since PJ was there to take care of business. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2014, 06:31:00 PM »
haha i like this side of you, what did he do?

AVBG is trying earn back his place at RX Muscle by attacking every "preceived enemy"....been doing this same shit for over a year but he needs to realize that he'll never be trusted in a capacity with RX ever again because he tried to stab Aaron in the back. 

All these people up here just try to jockey for the top spot....that's what made Aaron a target when he was made Editor in Chief by Dave.  Everyone was jealous of his quick rise to the top that they did everything possible to sabotage his efforts.  Not saying that Aaron is an angel of some sorts but he got a shitload of knives stuck in his back by people he THOUGHT were his friends.  The sad truth is that the majority of people in the industry are a pack of fucking liars and thieves and will fuck you in the ass when you're not looking like AVBG just to "move up".. ::)

A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2014, 06:33:24 PM »
I will wipe her ass with Kwon's tongue...

:D ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2014, 12:42:44 AM »
AVBG is trying earn back his place at RX Muscle by attacking every "preceived enemy"....been doing this same shit for over a year but he needs to realize that he'll never be trusted in a capacity with RX ever again because he tried to stab Aaron in the back. 

All these people up here just try to jockey for the top spot....that's what made Aaron a target when he was made Editor in Chief by Dave.  Everyone was jealous of his quick rise to the top that they did everything possible to sabotage his efforts.  Not saying that Aaron is an angel of some sorts but he got a shitload of knives stuck in his back by people he THOUGHT were his friends.  The sad truth is that the majority of people in the industry are a pack of fucking liars and thieves and will fuck you in the ass when you're not looking like AVBG just to "move up".. ::)

cool thanks.

i dont get the pj and aaron hate here both seels like cool dudes and and pjs ass is amazing

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2014, 01:10:17 AM »

Yeah, nowadays is seems everyone is trying to root you up the ass!  AVBG deserves a boot in the backside now and then to wake this nobody up.