Author Topic: BitCoin Creator and Inventer Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto.....  (Read 5285 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

.....He AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT IT

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/supposed-founder-bitcoin-denies-creating-virtual-currency-article-1.1713869

A bit strange: supposed founder of Bitcoin denies creating virtual currency
Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto said in an interview that he’d first heard of Bitcoin three weeks ago, and that he knew nothing about it. The Newsweek reporter who identified him as the currency’s creator stood by her story.

The 64-year-old man reportedly sitting on a stash of around $500 million in Bitcoins denied having anything to do with the currency’s creation.

Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto told the Associated Press over the course of a two-hour interview Thursday that the first he’d ever heard of Bitcoin was three weeks ago when his son said a reporter for Newsweek had contacted him.

“I got nothing to do with it,” he said repeatedly.

“How long is this media hoopla going to last?”

Following Newsweek’s story revealing “the face behind Bitcoin” Nakamoto said he was bombarded with phone calls from the media. Journalists waited outside of his modest home in Temple City, Calif.

Nakamoto, a native of Beppu, Japan, took particular issue with a key part of Newsweek’s article, in which he tells a reporter “I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it."

He claimed to have not said the quote.

"I'm saying I'm no longer in engineering. That's it," he said of the exchange. "And even if I was, when we get hired, you have to sign this document, contract saying you will not reveal anything we divulge during and after employment. So that's what I implied.

"It sounded like I was involved before with Bitcoin and looked like I'm not involved now. That's not what I meant. I want to clarify that," he said.

The reporter of the story, Leah McGrath Goodman, stood by the conversation and her conclusion that Nakamoto was the creator of Bitcoin.

Nakamoto did confirm that other details in the article were correct. He said he was born Satoshi Nakamoto and later added Dorian Prentice to his name. He admitted he had worked as a defense contractor.

Since Bitcoin’s debut in 2009 mystery has surrounded the creator — or creators — of the currency, identified only as Satoshi Nakamoto. Prior to Newsweek’s article the name was thought to be a pseudonym.

Nakamoto said he believes someone either came up with the name or specifically targeted him to be the fall guy for the currency's creation.

Newsweek pulled together its thesis on the creator's identity by matching Nakamoto's name, educational history, career, anti-government bent and writing style to the alleged creator of Bitcoin.

The virtual money has become increasingly popular among techies, libertarians, criminals and investors because it allows for exchanges across borders without involving banks, credit card issuers or other third parties. The value of a Bitcoin has fluctuated wildly. In December a single Bitcoin reached an all-time high of $1,200. It was worth around $665 Thursday.

The nearest Nakamoto has come to working on a financial system, he said, was a project for Citibank with a company called Quotron, which provided real-time stock prices to brokerage firms.

Nakamoto said he worked on the software side for about four years starting in 1987.

"That had nothing to do with skipping financial institutions," he said.

But he didn’t deny that he had the ability to develop a complex online currency.

“Capability? Yes, but any programmer could do that,” he said.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: BitCoin Creator and Inventer Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto.....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 06:48:18 AM »
Dorian looks like shit
O

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 06:49:06 AM »
Dead by 65

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:00:49 AM »
Of course he's not going to admit it.  He would be dead as dead once they realize he owns the lions share of bitcoins and started this pyramid scheme.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 07:28:56 AM »
One day, you will all be using Bitcoin regardless of your personal feelings about it right now. The protocol is genius as much as TCP/IP is and it sure ain't no ponzi.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 08:32:40 AM »
    Musclecenter looking jacked

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 09:24:15 AM »
Japanese of peace

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 09:47:03 AM »
One day, you will all be using Bitcoin regardless of your personal feelings about it right now. The protocol is genius as much as TCP/IP is and it sure ain't no ponzi.

You do realize that the primary DNS routers are government operated.  That if tyranny ever took over in the USA that the gov is capable of disabling the entire internet making your virtual currency useless.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 10:04:13 AM »
You do realize that the primary DNS routers are government operated.  That if tyranny ever took over in the USA that the gov is capable of disabling the entire internet making your virtual currency useless.

That's why they created Namecoin. It doesn't rely on DNS routers.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 10:05:36 AM »

who created Namecoin?   Satoshi Nakamoto ???

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 10:18:10 AM »
who created Namecoin?   Satoshi Nakamoto ???

No, there are many alt coins out there now based on the open source code of bitcoin. Many of them employ different features that make them interesting. Namecoin is one of them. It was designed in the event DNS was compromised by the government or bankers. The bankers/government know they ultimately can't stop cryptos so they're going to let Bitcoin live. They will regulate it, attempt to control it to some degree but it's here to stay. That's why my advice is to buy it. The price will only go higher. It's a good idea to diversify a little in to some of the other alt coins ie. litecoin, namecoin, dogecoin. I diversified into bitcoin scrypt and made a 500% profit in a week.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 10:18:24 AM »

Without it, the internet doesn't exist.  Do you realize all Cell towers are operated and owned by the FCC a gov org.  Again they have the right to shut it down.  The Gov can kill all communication in an instant.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 11:03:10 AM »
No, there are many alt coins out there now based on the open source code of bitcoin. Many of them employ different features that make them interesting. Namecoin is one of them. It was designed in the event DNS was compromised by the government or bankers. The bankers/government know they ultimately can't stop cryptos so they're going to let Bitcoin live. They will regulate it, attempt to control it to some degree but it's here to stay. That's why my advice is to buy it. The price will only go higher. It's a good idea to diversify a little in to some of the other alt coins ie. litecoin, namecoin, dogecoin. I diversified into bitcoin scrypt and made a 500% profit in a week.
Oh Fuck, not you again. ROFLMAO  :D  :D  :D

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 11:10:25 AM »
Without it, the internet doesn't exist.  Do you realize all Cell towers are operated and owned by the FCC a gov org.  Again they have the right to shut it down.  The Gov can kill all communication in an instant.

Yes, I suppose they could shut down all internet communication but that would put a halt to our modern lives and world commerce. Do you think they'd do that?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 11:26:55 AM »
Oh Fuck, not you again. ROFLMAO  :D  :D  :D

Tell you what friend, install a Bitcoin wallet, post your donation address, and I'll send you some Bitcoin. Let's get you going on this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 11:33:23 AM »
Tell you what friend, install a Bitcoin wallet, post your donation address, and I'll send you some Bitcoin. Let's get you going on this.
Give me a link and I will do it.  Lets see if you can convince me.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 11:36:44 AM »
Ha, dude's from Temple City, right down the street. Other than that, I got nothing.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 11:58:05 AM »
Give me a link and I will do it.  Lets see if you can convince me.

https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

If you're on a desktop, install the Bitcoin-Qt wallet. Downloading the public ledger will take a while but it's the backbone/engine of Bitcoin. The wallet is simple to use with little or no instruction needed.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 01:01:12 PM »

If you're on a desktop, install the Bitcoin-Qt wallet. Downloading the public ledger will take a while but it's the backbone/engine of Bitcoin. The wallet is simple to use with little or no instruction needed.

Is that your purpose here to pump bitcoins?

Bitcoin is so 2013.  It's over buddy... switch to penny stocks instead.  At least they trade on a legit exchange.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »

I tried to download it but it keeps taking me to that damn video of what is bitcoin.  What do I need to do?

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 02:31:12 PM »
Is that your purpose here to pump bitcoins?

Bitcoin is so 2013.  It's over buddy... switch to penny stocks instead.  At least they trade on a legit exchange.

Wrong, Bitcoin isn't the past, Bitcoin is the future. It should be obvious now that Bitcoin isn't a fad, it's here to stay. The price isn't going on some huge inexplicable upwards streak, its following a standard adoption curve. We aren't late in the game, we're in the 1st inning. Observe the following new technology adoption graphs. Every successful innovation/technology/idea follows exactly the same curve. With a world market cap of a meager 7 billion it isn't worth mentioning on any newscast but it is. Do you understand why? I'm here to clarify misconceptions about Bitcoin. I don't start any threads about it. A couple Bitcoin exchanges were hacked due to poor back-end coding. There are hundreds more exchanges that are rock solid and never blinked. Nobody says don't trade penny stocks, I say be smart and pick up some Bitcoin for a few hundred bucks and what ever you do, store your Bitcoin on your own computer, not on an exchange.