Author Topic: The Alpha Beta Omega list  (Read 3271 times)

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
The Alpha Beta Omega list
« on: March 07, 2014, 01:00:19 PM »
I have been on this forum long enough now to size everyone up:

Alpha males:

E-Kul -
Survived a fight with pit bulls, "has viking ancestors", doesn't accept anyone's opinions other than his own, "fears no man", and believes "happiness is a childlike state for homos". E-Kul exemplifies the lone wolf alpha.

Skorp1o -
Stands 6'2" and sports a "real Moorish beard", wears stylish watches that cost more than you make in a week, gets his ass licked by hot blondes that wouldn't give you a second glance, and is making money in the stock market. Skorp1o also, "doesn't go out worrying if some guy is going to slap his girl's ass". Skorp1o is the ladies man alpha.

Groink -
"Even pros give him respect", has huge arms, commands respect around here. Groink is that man's man alpha.

True Adonis -
People try to impress him posting their apple pie recipes, seek his approval.

Pretender Alphas (betas)

Wiggs -
Makes less money than his education warrants. Creates post with the intention of drawing respect,
and instead mostly bring ridicule upon himself.

Omega Males -

Schizzo
That homo that said he's leaving because his feelings were hurt.

Sorry if I missed anyone

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: The Alpha Beta Omega list
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 01:02:02 PM »
where do you fit in on this list, champ?

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 01:04:48 PM »
where do you fit in on this list, champ?

I have a 58" chest (Arnold proportions) so that goes without saying.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 01:08:47 PM »
Solid list

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 01:31:38 PM »
Hi Ekul.
$

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 01:44:35 PM »
Sigh... :-[

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 01:47:56 PM »
So sick of the whole alpha/beta shit.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 01:49:19 PM »
I am the Alpha AND the Omega

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 02:38:38 PM »

Typical beta response  ::)

I'm happy to provide you with life coaching lessons to become a real Alpha and realise your true potential, which will in turn reflect on the way you come across in here.
S

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 02:50:39 PM »

Your quite the alpha yourself, stud.6'1 and 315 inclines zack told me.

thelamefalsehood is another really well built guy who has never posted a pic. The way I look at...if  I know one in real life there has got to be ALOT of jacked guys who remain silent on getbig.
l

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 03:02:39 PM »
Your quite the alpha yourself, stud.6'1 and 315 inclines zack told me.

thelamefalsehood is another really well built guy who has never posted a pic. The way I look at...if  I know one in real life there has got to be ALOT of jacked guys who remain silent on getbig.

Alpha is based on a state of mind and status in society not through muscles induced by trenbolone...e.g. a bodyguard looking after Berlusconi is not the Alpha, the billionaire tax evading hooker banging playboy president Berlusconi is the one despite the physical differences.
S

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 03:33:51 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2014, 03:39:55 PM »
Alpha is based on a state of mind and status in society not through muscles induced by trenbolone...e.g. a bodyguard looking after Berlusconi is not the Alpha, the billionaire tax evading hooker banging playboy president Berlusconi is the one despite the physical differences.

Muscles are one of the many ways to status/power.

How does a  21 year old high school drop out like me has a one night stand with a chick a successful lawyer is now going to get engaged to?

l

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 03:50:22 PM »

How does a  21 year old high school drop out like me has a one night stand with a chick a successful lawyer is now going to get engaged to?

ptps

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 03:54:30 PM »

Maybe she was on a bet with her friends, loser had to sleep with you.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2014, 03:57:51 PM »

Correct.

Alpha is about status, respect, etc.

Guys that fixate only on gaining muscle while unable to pay their rent are betas.

A tall guy that is naturally alpha, will seem even more alpha is he is in shape though.
But a guy that is naturally beta emphasizes his betaness through working out all the time.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 04:02:09 PM »

You can't keep her though. You are one of her mistakes.
That lawyer can keep her as arm candy, meanwhile he is probably getting blown by several hard bodies on the side. He also commands respect without trying hard, while you command hushed tones of, "probably has a small one".

And this is the highlight of your life right now.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 04:03:03 PM »
Alpha males: Team Nasser. 
Team Nasser!

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 04:14:45 PM »
The definition of alpha is a man that commands respect and admiration from other men: they try to impress him, they look to him for advice, etc. Some alphas gain this reputation through fear, however most do not cause fear at all, rather they create a feeling of security and just have an aura or 'usefulness' to the tribe.

Under this definition Beiber is not an alpha male because he commands no respect from men.
Being alpha isn't simply about who gets laid the most, though they do tend to get laid a lot. Being alpha is about being the leader/elder of the tribe.
Most women would choose that fag in twilight to have sex with over Sean Connery, however few would argue that a twilight fag is more alpha than Sean.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 04:15:48 PM »
That lawyer can keep her as arm candy, meanwhile he is probably getting blown by several hard bodies on the side. He also commands respect without trying hard, while you command hushed tones of, "probably has a small one".

preach.

Remember Scorpios thread about not being able to date a girl because her boobs are too big? Everyone said, "i'd fuck her, but I wouldn't date her." Theres a male equivalent to that.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 04:17:25 PM »
The definition of alpha is a man that commands respect and admiration from other men: they try to impress him, they look to him for advice, etc. Some alphas gain this reputation through fear, however most do not cause fear at all, rather they create a feeling of security and just have an aura or 'usefulness' to the tribe.

Under this definition Beiber is not an alpha male because he commands no respect from men.
Being alpha isn't simply about who gets laid the most, though they do tend to get laid a lot. Being alpha is about being the leader/elder of the tribe.
Most women would choose that fag in twilight to have sex with over Sean Connery, however few would argue that a twilight fag is more alpha than Sean.

Sean Connery, the beshhht

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 04:25:48 PM »
Most people don't become anything approaching an alpha male until their 30s when their career is moving forward. They are part of the pack of squabbling betas jockeying for position, stepping over each other for a 'piece of ass', trying too hard like a dog stealing a dropped chicken leg under the table.

And increasingly many men never achieve silverback status.
Think about it, how can everyone be alpha? Most of you must accept your beta status.
If it is something you fixate on all the time like most 'men' on this forum ("what would you do if a 6'4" knee grow slapped your wife's mother's lap dog?" Threads) you aren't.

Maybe you will be if you get off of getbig and do something useful other than find excuses to be idle.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »

probably true. oh well
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 04:42:37 PM »

Im quoting this twice so you getbiggers can see how to tell someone how it is... like it is ....without being a prick.   notice there is no "im gonna fuck your sister in the ass you gypsy degenerate"  bullshit. It's Short and to the point

bravo
l

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2014, 04:49:04 PM »
probably true. oh well

The thing is you just have to focus on something and you can be that guy without being that guy (dont have to be a lawyer). I can tell you are young; there's time. Don't fall in to the young guy trap of spending inordinate amounts of time on fruitless endeavors.