Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88392 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2014, 05:24:09 AM »
There was no explosion, USA has tech to see explosion of that kind of size anywhere on earth, they scanned their systems for the region and nothing has shown up.If it blew up apparently it would have been seen.If the plane broke apart their would be debris, if it hit the water at any speed seismic detectors would have picked it up, none did.a catastrophe that takes out all tracking equipment on the plane is extremely unlikely.Sonar isnt picking up shit.The guy on twitter above is releasing info that is proving correct BEFORE news stations, he is saying that most think its a hijack and the plane has landed somewhere.

check your facts. Air France flight a few years ago. Took months to find the wreckage and two years to close the case

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2014, 05:33:00 AM »
Lol, the plane is in the ocean. That's not me laughing about a plane crash, just that people think it didn't crash.  They found oil slicks in the water in it's flight path.  I'm sure that in time they will find some debris, and all will be brought to light.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2014, 05:35:58 AM »

Im sure they know where the plane is, there just trying to get the story straight.
Too many grieving families and lawsuits to deal with.
They know where it is.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2014, 05:44:17 AM »
pip  :'( Hope no getbiggers were on a business trip to Malaysia.

did you forget?

private jets?

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2014, 05:46:46 AM »
It's said family members are calling the cell phones of the missing passengers, and the phones are ringing but nobody answers.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2014, 06:46:01 AM »
It's said family members are calling the cell phones of the missing passengers, and the phones are ringing but nobody answers.

"I can't talk right now. Im busy swimming."

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2014, 06:48:24 AM »
Ok here's my theory (get your tin hats, and religious hatred ready fellas...)

Most christians believe that before Jesus returns to judge the earth (the second coming) there will something called 'The Rapture' (a name not biblical but alluded to).

Basically true believers will be extracted from the earth in the blink of an eye, to meet with Jesus in the air.

The AntiChrist will need a way to explain millions of people just dissapearing, so will probably use theories such as mass alien abduction to get peoples attention away from the bible propechy - crazy right!!!

Not if you've prepared the ground correctly, you know, the odd plane here and there for a few years, maybe a coach load of people that can't be found/explained......

The poor passengers are probably dead somewhere in a disused airfield in Vietnam, while the aircraft is being carefully disposed of.

'Alien abduction' number 1 folks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2014, 06:50:04 AM »

Most christians believe that before Jesus returns to judge the earth (the second coming) there will something called 'The Rapture' (a name not biblical but alluded to).

Basically true believers will be extracted from the earth in the blink of an eye, to meet with Jesus in the air.

The AntiChrist will need a way to explain millions of people just dissapearing, so will probably use theories such as mass alien abduction to get peoples attention away from the bible propechy - crazy right!!!

Not if you've prepared the ground correctly, you know, the odd plane here and there for a few years, maybe a coach load of people that can't be found/explained......

The poor passengers are probably dead somewhere in a disused airfield in Vietnam, while the aircraft is being carefully disposed of.

are you trolling
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2014, 06:57:18 AM »
are you trolling

There's no time for trolling bigmc, my family are in the basement now and i'm desperately trying to premix 20 years worth of protein shakes for us all

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2014, 06:59:53 AM »
There's no time for trolling bigmc, my family are in the basement now and i'm desperately trying to premix 20 years worth of protein shakes for us all

haha

I wish I believed

must be a great comfort to think that next time you go on a package holiday

you could be buying a one way ticket upstairs
T

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2014, 07:32:19 AM »
Idontknowsa

Best Shitzo post ever.
$

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2014, 07:50:17 AM »

Best Shitzo post ever.

Yes, one word is much easier to ignore  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2014, 08:59:50 AM »
check your facts. Air France flight a few years ago. Took months to find the wreckage and two years to close the case

Check YOUR facts, Some Air France 447 wreckage and and oil slick was found a day after the crash, 5 days later 2 bodies from the crash were found, 6 days later they found the planes vertical stabiliser.The aircraft also sent ACARS messages as it was crashing, giving the folks on the ground some idea of why it crashed immediately.Nothing like this case.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2014, 09:03:40 AM »
haha

I wish I believed

must be a great comfort to think that next time you go on a package holiday

you could be buying a one way ticket upstairs

Same here.  My mom is what I call a bit of a religious nut.  She is okay with the fact of dying, and believes she will see her parents.  No amount of talking to her changes her mind either.  Sometimes I wonder if brainwashing myself into that thought process would make life easier. :-\

Big Willy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2014, 09:20:26 AM »

Same here.  My mom is what I call a bit of a religious nut.  She is okay with the fact of dying, and believes she will see her parents.  No amount of talking to her changes her mind either.  Sometimes I wonder if brainwashing myself into that thought process would make life easier. :-\

You have any evidence to prove her wrong? I thought so.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2014, 09:25:59 AM »
You have any evidence to prove her wrong? I thought so.

It's all based on faith, or lack thereof either way you look at it.

Big Willy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2014, 09:27:57 AM »
It's all based on faith, or lack thereof either way you look at it.

You have no clue as to what faith is do you?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2014, 09:29:15 AM »
You have no clue as to what faith is do you?

Convert me

Big Willy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2014, 10:02:51 AM »
Convert me

Ask Man of Steel your fellow Satanist in Antichrist.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2014, 10:48:51 AM »
I havent been following this... but theyre trying to say this and vanished, without a tracs, its all the fancy avionics and electronics uodated in real time to track a olane from its origin to its destination?

yeah, ok... I havr a bridge to sell you in my backyard.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2014, 12:19:08 PM »

Incorrect.   It took time to find and recover the black boxes. They found wreckage with 72 hours. lots of wreckage.

". . . While Brazilian authorities were able to locate the first major wreckage within three days of the accident, initial investigation was hampered. . . "
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2014, 12:21:54 PM »

COOL SCRIPT FOR A MOVIE..

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2014, 02:50:29 PM »
I'm read at CNN that the transponder was not working (turned off intentionally or it broke) and the plane was flying several hundred miles off course.

Do you think that fighter jets shot it down?

Maybe fighter jets tried to make contact with it and shot it down when passenger jet didn't respond.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2014, 03:03:40 PM »
I'm read at CNN that the transponder was not working (turned off intentionally or it broke) and the plane was flying several hundred miles off course.

Do you think that fighter jets shot it down?

Maybe fighter jets tried to make contact with it and shot it down when passenger jet didn't respond.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2014, 03:08:35 PM »
They will find the black box.  I was listening to NPR today and I think they said only one hasn't been found since 1972.  Even one that was thousands of feet below the ocean.  They said it was possible, but highly improbably that it did anything other than crash.