Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88051 times)

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #250 on: March 15, 2014, 02:25:36 PM »
If the airplane was stolen, what is the motivation?  What can be gained?  It seems unlikely that it could be sold on the underground market.  How could the thief disguise it’s provenance? Who could be behind it? If the point was the airplane itself, who would need an unregistered 777? What can be done with it?

If it’s a situation like the movie “Thunderball.”   If the airplane was stolen to get something on board. What would be on a commercial flight that would be worth all this?  Wouldn’t it be easier to get the “mcguffin” from the airport?

If it was to get to one of the person’s on board. Who would be worth the “acceptable collateral loss?”  Wouldn’t it be easier to get him when on the ground?

If the “mcguffin” was to steal the plane and take the lives of those souls on board for political or other unknown reasons. Why are they still unknown?

How long was the lead time for this?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: March 15, 2014, 02:38:48 PM »
If the airplane was stolen, what is the motivation?  What can be gained?  It seems unlikely that it could be sold on the underground market.  How could the thief disguise it’s provenance? Who could be behind it? If the point was the airplane itself, who would need an unregistered 777? What can be done with it?

If it’s a situation like the movie “Thunderball.”   If the airplane was stolen to get something on board. What would be on a commercial flight that would be worth all this?  Wouldn’t it be easier to get the “mcguffin” from the airport?

If it was to get to one of the person’s on board. Who would be worth the “acceptable collateral loss?”  Wouldn’t it be easier to get him when on the ground?

If the “mcguffin” was to steal the plane and take the lives of those souls on board for political or other unknown reasons. Why are they still unknown?

How long was the lead time for this?

Uh to weaponize it  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #252 on: March 15, 2014, 02:46:20 PM »
I was one of the first to call it a hijacking.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #253 on: March 15, 2014, 02:59:12 PM »
Uh to weaponize it  ::)
Well, yes I was leading around to that, but the question is, in what form?  Pack it full of tnt like they did with worn out B17s during WWII?  If you are just going to use it for blunt force trauma against a target it is better to do  it just after you get control of the craft.  

Another consideration, if you are going to pack it with explosives, you have to do it somewhere.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #254 on: March 15, 2014, 03:00:11 PM »
Seems the only way a plane could go into the water without surface tension leaving signs, would be if the pilots went extremely low and slow.

(Wonder what happened with the investigation of that oil/debris sighting from several days back.)
Not a chance. The plane would stall long before reaching that low of an airspeed. Successfully ditching an aircraft of that size is extremely difficult. Usually a wing touches first or its not quite right and the plane tears apart.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #255 on: March 15, 2014, 03:20:12 PM »
Not a chance. The plane would stall long before reaching that low of an airspeed. Successfully ditching an aircraft of that size is extremely difficult. Usually a wing touches first or its not quite right and the plane tears apart.

Which would create debris, obviously. Sounds about right to me.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: March 15, 2014, 06:55:04 PM »
Well, yes I was leading around to that, but the question is, in what form?  Pack it full of tnt like they did with worn out B17s during WWII?  If you are just going to use it for blunt force trauma against a target it is better to do  it just after you get control of the craft.  

Another consideration, if you are going to pack it with explosives, you have to do it somewhere.
Iranian nukes

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #257 on: March 15, 2014, 06:56:28 PM »
Which would create debris, obviously. Sounds about right to me.

Correct. A debris field that can span miles and miles. A plane crash isn't the neat little football field crash you see in the movies, when an aluminum skinned plane comes apart at several miles an hour, those pieces will be thrown for miles in all directions.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 15, 2014, 06:57:10 PM »
Still waiting for Xfactor's expert opinion on the latest news.Maybe he's busy at work seeking out those late tps reports.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: March 15, 2014, 06:57:51 PM »
Was the pilot of this plane one of those Muslim dogs?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #260 on: March 15, 2014, 11:26:37 PM »
Did any of you idiots even consider that perhaps there was just Snakes on The Plane?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #261 on: March 15, 2014, 11:28:44 PM »
Did any of you idiots even consider that perhaps there was just Snakes on The Plain?

Good point, you know these idiotic government types never think outside the box... Although the CIA is probably well aware of the fact that there could be Snakes on the plane.  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #262 on: March 16, 2014, 12:08:41 AM »
Did any of you idiots even consider that perhaps there was just Snakes on The Plane?

;D  Fuck these motherfucking fucking snakes!
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #263 on: March 16, 2014, 12:14:02 AM »
;D  Fuck these motherfucking fucking snakes!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 16, 2014, 07:15:02 AM »
India military now says that there is no way that plane could have flown over the mainland undetected.

"impossible".

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #266 on: March 16, 2014, 07:23:32 AM »
India military now says that there is no way that plane could have flown over the mainland undetected.

"impossible".
Lol.

'Indian military'

Lol.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 16, 2014, 07:29:49 AM »
Lol.

'Indian military'

Lol.
I'm sure that every country (these days) has enough technology to detect a huge plane, illegally entering the air space. I believe India.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #268 on: March 16, 2014, 07:33:12 AM »
I'm sure that every country (these days) has enough technology to detect a huge plane, illegally entering the air space. I believe India.

Technically yes, their absolutely should. The joke is that India is about absolutely corrupt/incompetent so it wouldnt surprise me if the radar operator was asleep or they just missed it and dont want to appear stupid, or if someome was payed off.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: March 16, 2014, 07:38:17 AM »
Technically yes, their absolutely should. The joke is that India is about absolutely corrupt/incompetent so it wouldnt surprise me if the radar operator was asleep or they just missed it and dont want to appear stupid, or if someome was payed off.
A solid counterpoint.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2014, 07:39:14 AM »
Still waiting for Xfactor's expert opinion on the latest news.Maybe he's busy at work seeking out those late tps reports.

I am still here. Unfortunately I have one of those things called a life and a job, which we know you do not and don't try and debate other wise or post your fake photo etc..

Now at this point I can say I was probably wrong in my first assumption of a crash in the ocean. I admit that  

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2014, 07:41:19 AM »
I am still here. Unfortunately I have one of those things called a life and a job, which we know you do not and don't try and debate other wise or post your fake photo etc..

Now at this point I can say I was probably wrong in my first assumption of a crash in the ocean. I admit that  

It's ok bro, your boss needed you to work overtime, I get it

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: March 16, 2014, 08:58:10 AM »
It's ok bro, your boss needed you to work overtime, I get it

hahhah yes overtime right. 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2014, 09:00:44 AM »
we need a shop with the plane disappearing in Tbombz ass

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2014, 09:59:17 AM »
Getting crazy now, if this article is to be believed. The Russians believe the US navy captured the plane and diverted it to one of their bases.The Indians won't help search as they don't believe the Malaysians are telling the truth the plane even travelled west.

http://www.pisau.net/russia-puzzled-over-malaysia-airlines-mh370-capture-by-us-navy-prayformh370/