Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88048 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #300 on: March 16, 2014, 03:43:36 PM »
The idea is that it would be the fastest and surest way to contain the passengers.

I think the o2 mask would automatically drop so the passengers would be OK.
a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #301 on: March 16, 2014, 03:46:25 PM »
At what altitude would air pressure become deadly? (Under most flying conditions... With a typical passenger jet)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #302 on: March 16, 2014, 03:51:27 PM »
At what altitude would air pressure become deadly? (Under most flying conditions... With a typical passenger jet)

I assumed people were thinking the pilot/hijackers had turned off the cabin pressurization system to incapacitate everyone. A minute at 43,000 feet would render everyone unconscious.  But again, those o2 mask would drop automatically.

Air pressure would never be deadly, it would be the lack of o2 at high altitude.
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #303 on: March 16, 2014, 03:54:50 PM »

Would it be possible to shut off that oxygen supply though?  ???

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2014, 03:55:32 PM »

Meaning if the oxygen hadn't been disabled?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #305 on: March 16, 2014, 03:58:34 PM »
Would it be possible to shut off that oxygen supply though?  ???

Those mask have multiply oxygen generators I believe and that would seem highly unlikely. I doubt the plane would be able to take off if the o2 system was disabled. There would be multiple warning lights and sensors going crazy, I would think.

"Two independent oxygen systems are provided, one for the flight crew and one for the passengers. Portable oxygen cylinders are located throughout the airplane for emergency use."   
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #306 on: March 16, 2014, 04:07:05 PM »
I assumed people were thinking the pilot/hijackers had turned off the cabin pressurization system to incapacitate everyone. A minute at 43,000 feet would render everyone unconscious.  But again, those o2 mask would drop automatically.

Air pressure would never be deadly, it would be the lack of o2 at high altitude.
this. I wasnt even going to touch that one, lol. There are explanations then there are just retards dreaming. (Not pointed at you jack, I know youre just regurgitating what you read)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: March 16, 2014, 04:09:48 PM »
this. I wasnt even going to touch that one, lol. There are explanations then there are just retards dreaming. (Not pointed at you jack, I know youre just regurgitating what you read)

So what's your take on it?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #308 on: March 16, 2014, 04:18:39 PM »
Here's that story about the Russian report. If you haven't read it yet, you should. For whatever it is worth:

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain “puzzled” as to why the United States Navy “captured and then diverted” a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll.

According to this report, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (also marketed as China Southern Airlines flight 748 through a codeshare) was a scheduled passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing, China, when on 8 March this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft “disappeared” in flight with 227 passengers on board from 15 countries, most of whom were Chinese, and 12 crew members.

Interesting to note, this report says, was that Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.dgz2

What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

Both Kennedy and Reynolds, this report says, were employed by the Virginia Beach, Virginia-based maritime security firm The Trident Group which was founded by US Navy Special Operations Personnel (SEAL’s) and Senior US Naval Surface Warfare Officers and has long been known by the GRU to protect vital transfers of both atomic and biological materials throughout the world.dgz3

Upon GRU “assests” confirming that this “highly suspicious” cargo was aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 on 8 March, this report notes, Moscow notified China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS) of their concerns and received “assurances” that “all measures” would be taken as to ascertain what was being kept so hidden when this aircraft entered into their airspace.

However, this report says, and as yet for still unknown reasons, the MSS was preparing to divert Flight 370 from its scheduled destination of Beijing to Haikou Meilan International Airport (HAK) located in Hainan Province (aka Hainan Island).

Prior to entering the People Liberation Army (PLA) protected zones of the South China Sea known as the Spratly Islands, this report continues, Flight 370 “significantly deviated” from its flight course and was tracked by VKO satellites and radar flying into the Indian Ocean region and completing its nearly 3,447 kilometer (2,142 miles) flight to Diego Garcia.

Critical to note about Flight 370’s flight deviation, GRU experts in this report say, was that it occurred during the same time period that all of the Spratly Island mobile phone communications operated by China Mobile were being jammed.

China Mobile, it should be noted, extended phone coverage in the Spratly Islands in 2011 so that PLA soldiers stationed on the islands, fishermen, and merchant vessels within the area would be able to use mobile services, and can also provide assistance during storms and sea rescues.

As to how the US Navy was able to divert Flight 370 to its Diego Garcia base, this report says, appears to have been accomplished remotely as this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft is equipped with a fly-by-wire (FBW) system that replaces the conventional manual flight controls of an aircraft with an electronic interface allowing it to be controlled like any drone-type aircraft.

However, this report notes, though this aircraft can be controlled remotely, the same cannot be said of its communication systems which can only be shut down manually; and in the case of Flight 370, its data reporting system was shut down at 1:07 a.m., followed by its transponder (which transmits location and altitude) which was shut down at 1:21 a.m.

What remains “perplexing” about this incident, GRU analysts in this report say, are why the American mainstream media outlets have yet to demand from the Obama regime the radar plots and satellite images of the Indian Ocean and South China Sea regions as the US military covers this entire area from Diego Garcia like no other seas in the world due to its vital shipping and air lanes.

I see an article that says this and this and this happened but not a shred of proof

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #309 on: March 16, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »
This situation is a conspiracy theorists' wet dream.

I admit I'm at half mast myself after reading some of these reports.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2014, 04:20:55 PM »

;D ;D  You ol' sleazypottomus you.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #311 on: March 16, 2014, 04:22:37 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: March 16, 2014, 04:23:22 PM »

I know....as in "the plane was definitely taken to 45,000 feet before dropping to subradar level"

Definitely...huh ?  ::)  LOL.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: March 16, 2014, 04:23:51 PM »
Those mask have multiply oxygen generators I believe and that would seem highly unlikely. I doubt the plane would be able to take off if the o2 system was disabled. There would be multiple warning lights and sensors going crazy, I would think.

"Two independent oxygen systems are provided, one for the flight crew and one for the passengers. Portable oxygen cylinders are located throughout the airplane for emergency use."   

Would it make sense that it was done as part of the hijacking process?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: March 16, 2014, 04:24:42 PM »

I know....as in "the plane was definitely taken to 45,000 feet before dropping to subradar level"

Definitely...huh ?  ::)  LOL.

Are you denying it, Groink?

Or are you saying that you don't know if it was, or what?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: March 16, 2014, 04:26:47 PM »

I dont know and neither do you...but that didnt stop you from posting what "definitely" happened

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: March 16, 2014, 04:27:29 PM »

Do you think the plane simply crashing into the water is the most likely scenario?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #317 on: March 16, 2014, 04:27:55 PM »

He's asking you to provide proof for your assertion.  

def·i·nite·ly
ˈdefənitlē/
adverb
without doubt (used for emphasis).
"I will definitely be at the airport to meet you"
synonyms:   certainly, surely, for sure, unquestionably, without doubt, without question, undoubtedly, indubitably, positively, absolutely; More
in a definite manner; clearly.
"we couldn't plan to go elsewhere until we had heard from you more definitely"

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: March 16, 2014, 04:29:29 PM »
I dont know and neither do you...but that didnt stop you from posting what "definitely" happened

It's been reported by every major source, Groink.

Look it up, and go back to taking selfies.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #319 on: March 16, 2014, 04:29:39 PM »

Those masks are only good for a few minutes.  The thought behind them is that if you are unfortunate enough to lose pressure:

• The masks drop down.
  • The pilot drops the plane down to fifteen thousand feet before the masks play out.

twenty thousand and above.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #320 on: March 16, 2014, 04:30:31 PM »

The best way to handle jack is to keeping repeating your question.  He won't answer but it will prevent the question from being lost in all his subterfuge.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #321 on: March 16, 2014, 04:31:19 PM »

Jacks Two Cocks with the left jab below the belt.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #322 on: March 16, 2014, 04:31:30 PM »

Examples from every major source, please?   And you said definitely as if it were a matter of fact not speculation.   Everything is speculation until all the facts are in.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 16, 2014, 04:33:57 PM »
For the dumbshits on board:

search: malaysian 45,000

Seriously basic shit here, man. Use your fucking brain.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #324 on: March 16, 2014, 04:34:46 PM »
Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airliner climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777