Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88417 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #400 on: March 16, 2014, 06:58:11 PM »
I was going to add..or somebody did something fucked up..what you said, or a soldier fucking up and blowing it out of the sky by mistake...and now its a circle jerk CYA coverup

Getting 22 countries to play along and make it look like they are searching seems too far fetched if the above happened though.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #401 on: March 16, 2014, 07:00:16 PM »
...now, I mean?
I think its plausible. Easiest to make sense of without crazy reaching. We wouldnt let another hijacking turn into a catastrophe, and wed just shoot the fucker down if it posed a legitimate threat.  Would also exolain it disappearing by Diego Garcia if the russians are to be believed.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #402 on: March 16, 2014, 07:01:54 PM »
I think its plausible. Easiest to make sense of without crazy reaching. We wouldnt let another hijacking turn into a catastrophe, and wed just shoot the fucker down if it posed a legitimate threat.  Would also exolain it disappearing by Diego Garcia if the russians are to be believed.

Would the pieces be too small to be seen in search after that?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: March 16, 2014, 07:02:34 PM »
...do you think?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #404 on: March 16, 2014, 07:03:15 PM »
If it was hijacked it wasn't by an established group because no one took credit for it

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: March 16, 2014, 07:04:34 PM »
D.G. was out of the search zone, too, I believe

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: March 16, 2014, 07:05:47 PM »
If it was hijacked it wasn't by an established group because no one took credit for it

..or possibly they haven't done what they plan to take credit for (yet).

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #407 on: March 16, 2014, 07:06:14 PM »

Cant afford to blow their load early yet,
The celebration might come when they get it back in the air, if it did land somewhere

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #408 on: March 16, 2014, 07:07:18 PM »
I think its plausible. Easiest to make sense of without crazy reaching. We wouldnt let another hijacking turn into a catastrophe, and wed just shoot the fucker down if it posed a legitimate threat.  Would also exolain it disappearing by Diego Garcia if the russians are to be believed.

Yup.  If it was shot down..they know exactly where

Of course thats the LAST place you search...let those debris sink a few thousand feet

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: March 16, 2014, 07:07:43 PM »
Plus taking credit for an attack post 911 usually means you and your country will soon be bombed to shit by the US  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: March 16, 2014, 07:12:45 PM »
Has obama commented on record about this plane yet? Or is he to busy filling out his march madness bracket ?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #411 on: March 16, 2014, 07:22:20 PM »
Turn around time from hijacking and using the plane for another attack is to long.  The terrorists have lost the element of suprise.   They certainly wouldn't be able to commence an attack over long distances because everyone will be on the lookout for the plane.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #412 on: March 16, 2014, 07:25:00 PM »
Yup.  If it was shot down..they know exactly where

Of course thats the LAST place you search...let those debris sink a few thousand feet

Exactly. No need to worry about debris when everyone is looking everywhere else. Lol.

Posted by: Army of One
Insert Quote
Plus taking credit for an attack post 911 usually means you and your country will soon be bombed to shit by the US 

Right? Probably keeping their mouth shut so they don't get extinguished in the night.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: March 16, 2014, 07:31:14 PM »
Turn around time from hijacking and using the plane for another attack is to long.  The terrorists have lost the element of suprise.   They certainly wouldn't be able to commence an attack over long distances because everyone will be on the lookout for the plane.   

when they finally get it back in the air , its going to look a bit old, outdated , and rustic im sure

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #414 on: March 16, 2014, 07:31:35 PM »

Would it be possible to take off  in the stolen plane and pose as another scheduled flight? ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: March 16, 2014, 07:33:00 PM »
Would it be possible to take off  in the stolen plane and pose as another scheduled flight? ???

I think this is the worry, fresh paintjob, new transponder Id and it will be difficult to know it was even the same plane

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: March 16, 2014, 07:33:31 PM »
I read an article that pointed out how the plane crossed Malaysian airspace without the Malaysisan military taking any notice and how unusual that is and that it's raised distrust in Malaysian authorities by China and other nations.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #417 on: March 16, 2014, 07:34:50 PM »
I think this is the worry, fresh paintjob, new transponder Id and it will be difficult to know it was even the same plane
But how are they going to get such a large commercial airliner a fresh transponder without it arousing suspicion? One would have to go missing and then show up again. I'm sure there on the lookout for that kind of shit. And I'm sure that those huge commercial jets are registered.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: March 16, 2014, 07:35:42 PM »
But how are they going to get such a large commercial airliner a fresh transponder without it arousing suspicion? One would have to go missing and then show up again. I'm sure there on the lookout for that kind of shit. And I'm sure that those huge commercial jets are registered.

With so many flights in the air it seems plausible? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: March 16, 2014, 07:38:09 PM »
Maybe Kim Jong Un shot it down with his new toy and then he called China crying saying it was an accident and hes sorry and begged them not to let anyone know? ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: March 16, 2014, 07:40:10 PM »
I think we'll know for sure by tomorrow, I find it hard to believe that they cant further analyse the satellite pings to workout which direction the plane went.If he heads south over ocean then he's commitng suicide, if he/they are heading North over land then he/they are landing.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: March 16, 2014, 07:41:12 PM »
Cnn is now saying it flew more then 7 hours after it went off radar

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: March 16, 2014, 07:41:55 PM »
I think we'll know for sure by tomorrow,

Horse Face John Kerry also gave Putin an ultimatum that runs out tomorrow.  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: March 16, 2014, 07:46:10 PM »
Cnn is now saying it flew more then 7 miles after it went off radar

Do you mean more than 7 hours?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #424 on: March 16, 2014, 07:48:23 PM »
I think we'll know for sure by tomorrow, I find it hard to believe that they cant further analyse the satellite pings to workout which direction the plane went.If he heads south over ocean then he's commitng suicide, if he/they are heading North over land then he/they are landing.
I still think it's been shot down. I'm fairly certain they don't just "lose" aircraft, even if the transponder flips off. You can bet as soon as they lost contact with that plane, that alarms were sent up all over the intel nets, and sattelite images were used to track that plane wherever it went. THey know exactly what happened, they're just not telling us.

Thats not even getting into the GPS tracking devices that are used to tell ATC towers exactly where these planes are at all times now. It's not the 60's, the Transponders aren't the only way to keep track of a place.

The Russian report seems to support my thoughts. It headed towards a military base.. if they think the fly by wire system could be taken over by the US military, I could see them flying it to Diego Garcia and having a operator team waiting for it to touch down.

Or just saying hell with it, blowing it up, and then shrugging their shoulders and saying "We don't know what happened!" rather than explaining to the families of foreign nationals why the US shot down a plane rather than trying to negotiate or forcing it down.

Who knows, they could have flown it over Diego Garcia and tried to force the hijackers to land it, and when they refused blown it up. Any one of dozens of scenarios. But it being shot down is far more plausible to me than it flying extremely low over several countries with no radar signature and no one noticing a fucking Boeing 777 flying nap of the earth.