Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88336 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #475 on: March 17, 2014, 01:05:49 AM »
satellite images have been released.

at least it brings us all closure.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #476 on: March 17, 2014, 01:10:47 AM »
Hello my getbig friends.  It's good to see that some of you are finally waking up to all the government lies and deceptions.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #477 on: March 17, 2014, 01:13:48 AM »
This just in

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #478 on: March 17, 2014, 02:21:52 AM »
This article, and it could all be just made up, seems to suggest its a bio weapon

http://outrageousminds.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/malaysia-airlines-mystery-deepens-after-top-disease-experts-rushed-to-indian-ocean/

I don't know about this one. While I do know that it is a big "No No" to load Bio-hazardous cargo/weapons on US DoD aircraft with passengers(including duty related passengers), the same regulations may apply when attempting to manifest cargo on another international contracted aircraft...that is to say if whomever charged with the task of getting said cargo from point A to B was actually bound by these same regulations.

And let's just say that this was an actual "dark" operation that bended and twisted federally mandated regulations left and right all to high hell...why would anyone confess to what may have taken place?

I've heard of people being relieved from duty for allowing jets to fly a couple paint cans too many over Bulgaria back in the day; dozens upon dozens of heads would roll for this.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #479 on: March 17, 2014, 05:09:44 AM »
I don't know about this one. While I do know that it is a big "No No" to load Bio-hazardous cargo/weapons on US DoD aircraft with passengers(including duty related passengers), the same regulations may apply when attempting to manifest cargo on another international contracted aircraft...that is to say if whomever charged with the task of getting said cargo from point A to B was actually bound by these same regulations.

And let's just say that this was an actual "dark" operation that bended and twisted federally mandated regulations left and right all to high hell...why would anyone confess to what may have taken place?

I've heard of people being relieved from duty for allowing jets to fly a couple paint cans too many over Bulgaria back in the day; dozens upon dozens of heads would roll for this.
I dont buy the bio weapon bullshirt. People always want to jump straighf to apocalyptic level 9. It waz probably something far less sinister.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #480 on: March 17, 2014, 05:21:47 AM »
Here are the hijacking options. Granted we don't know for sure whether it was hijacked but lets assume it was.   Either the pilot was acting alone, the pilot was acting in collusion with a terrorist organization with or without the aid of passengers on the plane or the hijackers were passengers on the plane.

Motivation are;  suicidal pilot or using the plane as a weapon.  No hostage demands have been received(that we know of) so I assume using the passengers as hostages isn't a primary motivation.

Simple Simon

« Reply #481 on: March 17, 2014, 05:22:56 AM »
Meanwhile, in the Ukraine…….

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: March 17, 2014, 05:40:19 AM »
Meanwhile, in the Ukraine…….

Good point.

Lets hijack a plane and clog up the media outlets, while we hold an illegal election to steal Crimea  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #483 on: March 17, 2014, 05:42:04 AM »
Good point.

Lets hijack a plane and clog up the media outlets, while we hold an illegal election to steal Crimea  ;D

;)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: March 17, 2014, 05:47:34 AM »
;)

To be fair, there's probably no other event (minus a mass bombing somewhere in the west) that could have captivated the world's media as much as the missing plane. Whoever thought this up was good. No casualties, maxiumum exposure. Even if someone gets found out, you just pick a fall guy to face the charges and carry on with expanding the Soviet Union  8)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #485 on: March 17, 2014, 05:53:23 AM »
We need True Adonis in here, he's the one who initially located the surviving Boston Bomber.

Lolz. TA has Down's syndrome.
$

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #486 on: March 17, 2014, 06:15:29 AM »
This just in

No cock, would not hit.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #487 on: March 17, 2014, 06:21:23 AM »
This Malaysian plane crash is becoming one of the most mysterious crash in aviation history.....now they're saying they may not find whatever is left of this plane for months or until things start washing ashore.........

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: March 17, 2014, 06:37:15 AM »
This Malaysian plane crash is becoming one of the most mysterious crash in aviation history.....now they're saying they may not find whatever is left of this plane for months or until things start washing ashore.........

That's assuming it's crashed - it's probably sitting in a hangar somewhere in Durkadurkastan by now getting kitted out with the latest explosive equipment.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: March 17, 2014, 07:07:05 AM »
Hypothetically speaking, lets say the plane got packed (I mean even the passenger seats as well as the luggage hold) full of C4 or a lesser explosive, and got flown into a major city, how much shit could they blow up?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #490 on: March 17, 2014, 07:10:37 AM »
Hypothetically speaking, lets say the plane got packed (I mean even the passenger seats as well as the luggage hold) full of C4 or a lesser explosive, and got flown into a major city, how much shit could they blow up?

Or iseal or usa blew it out of the sky full with bombs (or bluffing its loaded with a weapon) and its Chinese citizen pasangers

Would china see it as an act of war?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #491 on: March 17, 2014, 07:13:25 AM »

It did not crash. 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #492 on: March 17, 2014, 07:57:16 AM »

I would guess not a whole lot more damage than the plane hitting a building.   The initial blast would be larger.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #493 on: March 17, 2014, 08:06:40 AM »
I just found "4400" on Netflix... a cool show from a few years back.  I like that sci-fi, cop, concept kinda shows.  I'd recommend it.  Good background tv while doing other things, some really cool moments.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #494 on: March 17, 2014, 08:37:57 AM »
Damn I never heard of diego garcia, google mapped it, looks like a floating landing strip in the middle of no fucking where , crazy , right in its range of travel
It's so "secret", that you can google it (pics of B-1 bombers) and it has a wiki page...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #495 on: March 17, 2014, 09:30:59 AM »
You want a transponder? I can get you a transponder, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Hell, I can get you a transponder by 3 o'clock this afternoon... a clean ID number. These fucking amateurs...

Walter from The Big Lebowski

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #496 on: March 17, 2014, 10:04:17 AM »

Walter from The Big Lebowski
good catch.  I scratched my head for a ling time... I recognized the quote, but couldnt place it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #497 on: March 17, 2014, 10:10:46 AM »
Nobody would steal the plane and then later use it as a bomb. They would just use it as a bomb as soon as they stole the damn thing. It had 10,000 gallons of fuel onboard and weighs 200 tons. I think we know what sort of damage that can do.

a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #498 on: March 17, 2014, 10:15:58 AM »
Nobody would steal the plane and then later use it as a bomb. They would just use it as a bomb as soon as they stole the damn thing. It had 10,000 gallons of fuel onboard and weighs 200 tons. I think we know what sort of damage that can do.

Correct. The chances of stealing it, flying several thousand miles nap of the earth below radar, and then arming it, taking back off, and slipping back into air traffic without any noticing are so ludicrously small that its almost laughable IMO.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #499 on: March 17, 2014, 10:17:14 AM »

This is exactly what I've been saying.  Turn around time is to long.