Author Topic: Shizzo - Discussion  (Read 28527 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Shizzo - Discussion
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2014, 09:28:49 AM »
If the fabled Time Out Board doesn't in fact exist, will his posts be deleted from there as well once the 50 vote threshold has been met?

It exists.
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2014, 10:42:25 AM »
There is a distinct lack of enthusiasm in ITT. I think that we are a few votes shy.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2014, 10:45:33 AM »
There is a distinct lack of enthusiasm in ITT. I think that we are a few votes shy.
If it hadn't been merged, with the subsequent title change to an old thread, there would likely be 100 votes by now.
H

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2014, 10:49:28 AM »
Shizzo is his own worst enemy. He was doing fine he cannot help himself. Is it the alcohol creating his inflated self worth to this board? I like Shizzo and don't really want to see him gone. He is harmless and can be entertaining when not out of control fueled by alcohol induced delusion or whatever.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 12, 2014, 03:01:59 PM »
Now that this poll or topic is open for discussion, I will comment. I don't agree with the concept of this tread regardless of who requested it. Shizzo frequently exhibits self-destructive and attention seeking behavior here on Getbig. That anyone would accommodate him in doing this is unfortunate. Anyone who posts as often as Shizzo does, obviously needs the outlet. Is he annoying at times? Sure. We are mostly all adults on Getbig; we can simply ignore him when he bothers us. It isn't necessary to vote him off the Board.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: SHIZZO VOTE OFF
« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2014, 03:09:43 PM »
Wiggs...

He brought this up. I didn't suggest a vote off. He suggested and asked for it. He PM'd me asking for this.

It wasn't my idea to begin with. He suggested it and I agreed to create it, if he would stick to the terms I made. He agreed. I then created HIS thread for his purposes.

Then he backpedals when it's no longer convenient (i.e. when it looks like people want him gone).

I don't know how else to make it clear.

"1"

So if someone tells you they want to die and then hands you a knife, you stab them just to be accommodating? Interesting.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #181 on: June 12, 2014, 03:18:32 PM »
So if someone tells you they want to die and then hands you a knife, you stab them just to be accommodating? Interesting.

Oh cause that is so fucking comparable oh brother.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 12, 2014, 04:12:29 PM »

No.

I believe in the good of the many versus the few. If 10-15 veteran members are complaining and leaving due to one man's consistent nonsense, the situation must be looked into.

I looked into the situation and approached Shizzo in private. I told him that we need to figure out why he is causing so many posters to leave. In turn, he responded with the suggestion to have a vote off. I simply obliged and stated that it would have to be under my rules.

Look, I'm not a saint or infallible. I try my best to make everyone happy on this forum.

When Shizzo was first sent to Time Out, I was the one that pushed for his release and had him return.

When SHIZZO DECIDED TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT AND VIOLATE THE ONE RULE THAT RON STANDS BY 100% OF THE TIME (NO POSTING OF A MEMBER'S PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THE OPEN FORUM) BY POSTING MY PRIVATE MESSAGES TO HIM, guess what I did? I brushed it off and let him off the hook.

You know how many private messages were sent to me that day due to my being forgiving of his bullshit? 53 private messages and a large cohort of that was from moderators stating that I was getting soft with a known troll and manipulator.

Let this pool serve as a lesson. You can't manipulate yourself out of a hole that you dug yourself into.

He gave his word and decided to backpedal out of his own agreement. I don't play that shit. I am a man of my word.

"1"

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #183 on: June 12, 2014, 05:24:26 PM »
Shizzo is his own worst enemy. He was doing fine he cannot help himself. Is it the alcohol creating his inflated self worth to this board? I like Shizzo and don't really want to see him gone. He is harmless and can be entertaining when not out of control fueled by alcohol induced delusion or whatever.
Now that this poll or topic is open for discussion, I will comment. I don't agree with the concept of this tread regardless of who requested it. Shizzo frequently exhibits self-destructive and attention seeking behavior here on Getbig. That anyone would accommodate him in doing this is unfortunate. Anyone who posts as often as Shizzo does, obviously needs the outlet. Is he annoying at times? Sure. We are mostly all adults on Getbig; we can simply ignore him when he bothers us. It isn't necessary to vote him off the Board.

I am in agreement with the above, however, I realize my opinion mean $#!t and I've not read this thread nor followed anything regarding Shizzo.  I have and will continue to stay removed from said drama.
:

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 12, 2014, 05:26:02 PM »

I am in agreement with the above, however, I realize my opinion mean $#!t and I've not read this thread nor followed anything regarding Shizzo.  I have and will continue to stay removed from said drama.

I mean why would you care? Youre only a mod on the board he posted on almost exclusively.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #185 on: June 12, 2014, 05:38:35 PM »
I mean why would you care? Youre only a mod on the board he posted on almost exclusively.

You're absolutely right.  GB should take precedence 24/7 365 over all else including real life tragedies.

:

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2014, 05:41:22 PM »
You're absolutely right.  GB should take precedence 24/7 365 over all else including real life tragedies.

:D

At least we are in agreeance!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2014, 06:29:42 PM »
OMG we just found the biggest fucken idiot on getbig, our very own Primemuscle  :o :o :o

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2014, 07:26:44 PM »
No.

I believe in the good of the many versus the few. If 10-15 veteran members are complaining and leaving due to one man's consistent nonsense, the situation must be looked into.

I looked into the situation and approached Shizzo in private. I told him that we need to figure out why he is causing so many posters to leave. In turn, he responded with the suggestion to have a vote off. I simply obliged and stated that it would have to be under my rules.

Look, I'm not a saint or infallible. I try my best to make everyone happy on this forum.

When Shizzo was first sent to Time Out, I was the one that pushed for his release and had him return.

When SHIZZO DECIDED TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT AND VIOLATE THE ONE RULE THAT RON STANDS BY 100% OF THE TIME (NO POSTING OF A MEMBER'S PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THE OPEN FORUM) BY POSTING MY PRIVATE MESSAGES TO HIM, guess what I did? I brushed it off and let him off the hook.

You know how many private messages were sent to me that day due to my being forgiving of his bullshit? 53 private messages and a large cohort of that was from moderators stating that I was getting soft with a known troll and manipulator.

Let this pool serve as a lesson. You can't manipulate yourself out of a hole that you dug yourself into.

He gave his word and decided to backpedal out of his own agreement. I don't play that shit. I am a man of my word.

"1"

You have a thankless job. I appreciate this. Without doubt, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. I also understand the rules of democracy. I absolutely do not disagree that in your position as moderator, you must do what is best for the forum.

What prompted me to make my comment is that Shizzo has exhibited self-destructive behavior of this type in the past. You are a smart guy. For you to use this as an explanation/excuse for doing what you feel you must do as a mod for the sake of others on this board is something of a copout on your part. I expect more of you.

Shizzo can stay or go and the board will go on. He and I are not buddies, nor are we enemies.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2014, 07:28:03 PM »
OMG we just found the biggest fucken idiot on getbig, our very own Primemuscle  :o :o :o

You're entitled to your opinion. I happen to disagree though.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2014, 08:43:31 PM »
You have a thankless job. I appreciate this. Without doubt, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. I also understand the rules of democracy. I absolutely do not disagree that in your position as moderator, you must do what is best for the forum.

What prompted me to make my comment is that Shizzo has exhibited self-destructive behavior of this type in the past. You are a smart guy. For you to use this as an explanation/excuse for doing what you feel you must do as a mod for the sake of others on this board is something of a copout on your part. I expect more of you.

Shizzo can stay or go and the board will go on. He and I are not buddies, nor are we enemies.

Isn't that what our gov't does?  Oh wait.................. 
nevermind
:

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2014, 10:17:00 PM »
You're entitled to your opinion. I happen to disagree though.
ok sorry for the insult but dude, you are comparing this scenario to a murder, that's insane  ???

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2014, 08:13:11 AM »
Anyone else just fucking chortling at the thought of that asshole finally getting banned?

I know it's TO, but OMR adds another notch to his belt and slaps another Getbig loser into place.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2014, 03:36:15 PM »
Anyone else just fucking chortling at the thought of that asshole finally getting banned?

I know it's TO, but OMR adds another notch to his belt and slaps another Getbig loser into place.
I am. His pathetic sniveling and obvious attempt at manipulating OMR made me snicker. He obviously took OMR's previous kindness (pity?) for weakness.

I think he really thought he was pretty bright... it was funny to watch him think he had everything under control only to get fucking cockslapped in the face with OMRs cum dribbling ass rammer.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2014, 07:04:58 PM »
I am. His pathetic sniveling and obvious attempt at manipulating OMR made me snicker. He obviously took OMR's previous kindness (pity?) for weakness.

I think he really thought he was pretty bright... it was funny to watch him think he had everything under control only to get fucking cockslapped in the face with OMRs cum dribbling ass rammer.

Welcome back  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2014, 07:06:47 PM »

I try hard to like shizzo but honestly can not due to the fact that he sets up terms and then backs down from them when they are not going in his direction, that is not fucken cool, for gods sakes  ''TAKE IT LIKE A MAN''

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2014, 09:15:48 PM »
I try hard to like shizzo but honestly can not due to the fact that he sets up terms and then backs down from them when they are not going in his direction, that is not fucken cool, for gods sakes  ''TAKE IT LIKE A MAN''

Ever think he's goading OMR into putting him in TO to try to gain some type of perverse notoriety?

In his drunken stupor he thinks it will make him one of the cool kids.

Idiot.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2014, 05:55:25 AM »
Too lazy to add them up, but I am fearful that we didn't make it to the 50 votes in 3 days. This thread got moved and merged and therefore disappeared.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #198 on: June 14, 2014, 07:03:28 AM »
Too lazy to add them up, but I am fearful that we didn't make it to the 50 votes in 3 days. This thread got moved and merged and therefore disappeared.

No.....everybody else is just waiting for 49 other votes so they can be the 50th ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #199 on: June 14, 2014, 09:44:35 AM »

No.....everybody else is just waiting for 49 other votes so they can be the 50th ;D