Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 28, 2014, 06:08:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: feminawesm  (Read 210 times)
TEH boob
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:27:03 PM »

http://angerr.tumblr.com/post/68630314427/a-list-of-mens-rights-issues-that-feminism-is

Report to moderator   Logged
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 05:38:50 AM »

It is probably due to differences in languages, but 'feminism' always give me the creeps.

I am all for female emancipation, equal rights (and obligations!) for men and women. But - at least in Dutch - feminism seems to see women as the superior gender, and women should therefore have more privileges and less obligations. That I don't like...
TEH boob
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 07:22:16 AM »

It is probably due to differences in languages, but 'feminism' always give me the creeps.

I am all for female emancipation, equal rights (and obligations!) for men and women. But - at least in Dutch - feminism seems to see women as the superior gender, and women should therefore have more privileges and less obligations. That I don't like...

Feminism shouldn't be a dirty word and it should allow men greater freedom, too. Unfortunately many times when someone's fighting for equality, they trash talk the "oppressors"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!