Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 23, 2014, 09:31:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Isopure or Optimum Gold Whey  (Read 688 times)
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:38:29 PM »

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy Isopure or Optimum Gold Whey for cheap? I know supplement warehouse is one of the best, but would appreciate any Input on which is better and where you guys buy from. I wanna try Isopure, but don't wanna pay $140+ for a 8.8 tub of it.

Thanks
Report to moderator   Logged

D
calfzilla
Getbig V

FREE ANABOLICHALO...SOON

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 03:44:04 AM »

I just ordered Optimum gold standard for  massnutrition.com. I think I paid $55 for 5 lbs plus shipping.
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 03:53:27 AM »

Dpsnutrition.com and Allstarhealth.com are where I order all of my stuff these days.

I've found their prices to be about the best overall. Of course, there are other good sites, too. It's a highly competitive market.
calfzilla
Getbig V

FREE ANABOLICHALO...SOON

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 03:59:35 AM »

Dpsnutrition.com and Allstarhealth.com are where I order all of my stuff these days.

I've found their prices to be about the best overall. Of course, there are other good sites, too. It's a highly competitive market.

I've used dps as well. Also good.
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 07:01:53 AM »

Thanks guys! I figure I'm gonna stay with Optimum Gold whey instead of paying way too much for Isopure. Appreciate the info guys!

D
calfzilla
Getbig V

FREE ANABOLICHALO...SOON

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 07:17:47 AM »

Thanks guys! I figure I'm gonna stay with Optimum Gold whey instead of paying way too much for Isopure. Appreciate the info guys!

Good choice. It's what Greg Oden used to heal his injured knees.  Cheesy
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 08:06:12 AM »

Good choice. It's what Greg Oden used to heal his injured knees.  Cheesy

So, Oden used Optimum to heal himself, huh? Well, if that's the case then I'll have to spend more for some Isopure! #TeamNoOden

D
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 06:14:50 PM »

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy Isopure or Optimum Gold Whey for cheap? I know supplement warehouse is one of the best, but would appreciate any Input on which is better and where you guys buy from. I wanna try Isopure, but don't wanna pay $140+ for a 8.8 tub of it.

Thanks

The only place I can recommend is GNC (when they have clearance sales). And, those are the RTDs, not the powder.

Besides, GNC's version of whey protein (including Whey Isolate 28) is marked down to ridiculously low prices, $12 or less. I've already loaded up on 100% Whey Protein (which is mostly whey concentrate); so I'm fine....for now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!