Author Topic: Republicans Have Found Their Dream Leader  (Read 1959 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Republicans Have Found Their Dream Leader
« on: March 11, 2014, 03:45:46 AM »
Republicans Have Found Their Dream Leader and His Name Is Vladimir Putin

By: Rmuse at Politicus USA

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/10/republicans-dream-leader-vladimir-putin.html

"SNIP.................... ....

Another conservative pundit praised Putin because “he likes to hang out with his shirt off and tells the West if you mess with me I’ll kill you all.” Even half-term, half-wit Sarah Palin compared the conservative’s hero with President Obama and said, ”people look at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil, and our President wears mom jeans and equivocates.” Another Fox analyst said, “In Putin, you’ve got a big strong guy, muscular and shirtless on a horse who wrestles tigers, while the President wears mom jeans.” It is unclear why conservatives are obsessed with mom jeans, whatever they are, but it is likely to compare President Obama’s diplomacy first foreign policy with a big shirtless leader who subscribes to the George W. Bush foreign policy of pre-emptively invading sovereign nations; the conservative’s idea of a “real leader.”

However, as much as Republicans are enamored with Putin’s rapid decision to invade Ukraine without going to the United Nations or a reason other than he wanted to, it is the religious right that would install Putin as America’s theocratic dictator tomorrow if they could convince Americans to amend the Constitution to allow a Christian foreigner to rule America. The religious right regards Putin as their archetypical leader because he made it Russian policy to do what Christian fanatics yearn for in America; crackdown on gays and make Christianity the state religion. In fact, Christians anointed Putin the “defender of the Christian civilization” or as Christian zealot Bryan Fischer asserted, Putin is “the lion of Christianity, the defender of Christian values, the president that’s calling his nation back to embracing its identity as a nation founded on Christian values. To ever think we would get to the day that Russia would be more advanced spiritually than the United States. I mean, it’s just staggering to see what is happening to this country.”

Fischer, like nearly all evangelical Christians heaped praise on Putin for signing a ban on gay propaganda and gushed that “this is public policy that we’ve been advocating and here is a nation in the world that is actually putting it into practice.” It was reported here yesterday that the World Congress of Families (WFC) summit meeting (Pro-Life Olympics) is still being held in Moscow despite Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. As noted in the article, the communications director of the WCF “justified, exonerated, and extolled Putin’s behavior because Putin is behaving a lot like George W Bush” by pre-emptively invading a sovereign nation. Although Bush never claimed he was defending Christian civilization by hunting down gays, banning abortion advertising, and likely ban abortion, there is little doubt he would have if he had the authority. As an aside, abortion is the top birth control method in Russia because contraception is prohibitively expensive; something Christians yearn for in America as evidence by their rabid opposition to contraception coverage in healthcare prescription plans.

Americans should not be deluded that if they had the opportunity, Republicans would install a Putin-like character as president in a heartbeat. Their praise of Putin’s decisive leadership in invading a sovereign nation like George W. Bush, and staunch support for a state-mandated Christian religion authorizing the hunting down and brutalizing of gays signals their intent for America if they were left unchecked. The argument that conservatives and Republicans love Putin because he is the polar opposite of President Obama has some merit but misses the bigger point entirely. It is true that Republicans hate that President Obama defends and supports the Constitution’s guarantee of equal rights for all Americans, and they cannot tolerate the President’s “diplomacy first” foreign policy, but what they want in a president is a Christian dictator who, like Putin and George W. Bush, invades sovereign nations on a whim, and forces Christianity down the throats of every American under threat of death. It is true that Republicans have found their archetype to rule over America, but since Vladimir Putin cannot run for the presidency, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Paul Ryan, and Rick Santorum all have presidential aspirations and a prototype in Russian president Putin to model themselves when the 2016 Republican primaries begin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republicans Have Found Their Dream Leader
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 11:58:50 PM »
imagine if obama truly acted like putin lol...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:17:14 AM »
There is a strange affection by some on the right toward Putin.  Putin is a gangster and many of his actions aren't exactly in the spirit of republicanism(not the party) Maybe it's the certainty and strength he "projects" or the often adversarial relationship he has with Obama's America.   
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 08:23:33 AM »
There is a strange affection by some on the right toward Putin.  Putin is a gangster and many of his actions aren't exactly in the spirit of republicanism(not the party) Maybe it's the certainty and strength he "projects" or the often adversarial relationship he has with Obama's America.   

the 'right' tends to side with anyone that makes obama look bad.

they sucked kadaffi's dick for months, remember?  sickening. 

hey, they also made zimmerman a hero, despite him being an obama-voting, alcoholic, wife beating angry idiot that assaulted a cop... because they hated trayvon worse.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 09:58:55 AM »

hey, they also made zimmerman a hero, despite him being an obama-voting, alcoholic, wife beating angry idiot that assaulted a cop... because they hated trayvon worse.

Kadaffi was a criminal but obama made it even worse.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 12:04:07 PM »

Yea, conservatives were wrong for wanting to stay out of Libya.  ::)

Now Gaddafi's gone, the country is overrun with militias.  So you libs brilliantly replaced one bad guy with 100+

Good job and more brilliant thought from the left.

How is the Arab Spring working out for you all...oh wait, that's right.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 12:08:28 PM »

Now Gaddafi's gone, the country is overrun with militias.  So you libs brilliantly replaced one bad guy with 100+

I remember when the left were drooling over the supposed Arab Spring.  The Middle East was having a revolution thanks to the power of social media. The revolution will be televised.  Many a getbigger declared the Middle East was headed toward a new era of liberal democracy.  I just shook my head. 
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 01:58:11 PM »
most of this could have been not if bush would have stayed out of iraq

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 02:07:56 PM »

change saddam for gaddafi.  iraq for libya and you have a worse mess

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 02:18:55 PM »
Yes, it's all Bush's fault.

I'm sane enough and smart enough not to like a nut like Putin and not to root for him.

I do admire any leader who has a tough foreign policy and will kick ass on foreign countries without hesitation when it's called for.

But on domestic policy, a dictator is the last thing I want. I want a leader who is pretty much silent and invisible inside our borders unless called on by any states for some reason, and who leaves pretty much everything but foreign policy, national defense, and border security in the states' hands - as long as the Constitution is not violated, of course.

I don't want a babysitter obsessed with regulations, social justice, or righting past wrongs either though. Or who meddles in everything and takes too much money from me for social programs or takeovers of private industries in the name of "the common good" either.

But that's still not quite as bad as a ruthless dictator who takes everything by force and kills off any opposition - rather than just sick the IRS, DOJ, EPA, etc on them. Obama will be gone in 2 years - unless he somehow succeeds in repealing the 22nd Amendment by some govt agency executive order or something.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 02:23:56 PM »
Yes, it's all Bush's fault.

I'm sane enough and smart enough not to like a nut like Putin and not to root for him.

I do admire any leader who has a tough foreign policy and will kick ass on foreign countries without hesitation when it's called for.

But on domestic policy, a dictator is the last thing I want. I want a leader who is pretty much silent and invisible inside our borders unless called on by any states for some reason, and who leaves pretty much everything but foreign policy, national defense, and border security in the states' hands - as long as the Constitution is not violated, of course.

I don't want a babysitter obsessed with regulations, social justice, or righting past wrongs either though. Or who meddles in everything and takes too much money from me for social programs or takeovers of private industries in the name of "the common good" either.

But that's still not quite as bad as a ruthless dictator who takes everything by force and kills off any opposition - rather than just sick the IRS, DOJ, EPA, etc on them. Obama will be gone in 2 years - unless he somehow succeeds in repealing the 22nd Amendment by some govt agency executive order or something.

so do you think invading iraq worked lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 02:25:25 PM »

Ah yes, the left's consumate mentally retarded come-back....but, but, but Bush did it.  ::)

Congratulations on being too fucking stupid to learn from Bush's failure.

Party of stupid strikes again!

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 02:27:06 PM »
so do you think invading iraq worked lol

In hindsight, I think we were ill-advised to go in.

But since we did go in, we were foolish not to take the oil.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 02:29:07 PM »

Obama said we were leavimg a safe and self sustaining iraq remember?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 02:29:24 PM »
The left has reinvented the past so that no Dems in the last 20+ years ever said we should go in, and that no Dems in Congress ever voted for it or supported it.

Or else they were for it before they were against it.
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2015, 02:31:04 PM »

What about the people there?

I didn't think we should go in at all, but since we did, do we have a moral responsibility now to do everything we can to help them?  Should we be taking on ISIS to run them out?

I don't like the idea that we wreaked havoc in their country and now we just wanna say...oh will, piss off.  There's just something wrong about that.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2015, 02:31:29 PM »
Obama said we were leavimg a safe and self sustaining iraq remember?

Right. No SOF was needed.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2015, 02:32:19 PM »

Ah yes, the left's consumate mentally retarded come-back....but, but, but Bush did it.  ::)

skippy skippy obviously last night your boyfriend stuffed your terrible towel too far down your throat and cut the oxygen to your brain,bush destabilized the whole region by invading iraq

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 02:33:31 PM »

What about the people there?

I didn't think we should go in at all, but since we did, do we have a moral responsibility now to do everything we can to help them?  Should we be taking on ISIS to run them out?

I don't like the idea that we wreaked havoc in their country and now we just wanna say...oh will, piss off.  There's just something wrong about that.

Oh, I definitely believe we should finish whatever we start in the most effective, responsible, and efficient way possible, and wipe out asswipes like ISIS and other threats ASAP.
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2015, 02:35:19 PM »
skippy skippy obviously last night your boyfriend stuffed your terrible towel too far down your throat and cut the oxygen to your brain,bush destabilized the whole region by invading iraq

I maintain New England wouldn't have gone anywhere if they hadn't been cheating by deflating the balls.  So take your pick...any other of other teams should've been in the superbowl.

Libya is squarely on President Obama and has nothing to do with Bush.  Enough said.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2015, 02:37:07 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 02:37:34 PM »

Oh, I definitely believe we should finish whatever we start in the most effective, responsible, and efficient way possible, and wipe out asswipes like ISIS and other threats ASAP.

Yea, I don't know the answer.  I'm not big on 'boots on the ground', but given we decimated that country, I'm not big on telling them to fuck off and deal with problems.

Just seems inhumane on our part.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 02:51:22 PM »
I've always said we should have maybe left Iraq alone and taken out Chavez.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2015, 03:15:15 PM »

Foreign intervention for the purpose of regime change never works especially in countries with strong arm dictators like Gaddafi and Hussein.  Immediate power vacuum.  Iraq and Libya were idiotic.  Obama is blowing a chance in Egypts by not working with Al Sisi.  He's one of the only major leader in the Middle East speaking out against and willing to confront religious extremists.  After the Muslim Brotherhood  government was overthrown Obama has refused to work with Al Sisi.  I'm not singling out Obama and trying to turn this into a tit for tat. What I'm  saying is politicians are idiots.  Trying to make sense of policy can make your head spin.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2015, 03:39:01 PM »
Foreign intervention for the purpose of regime change never works especially in countries with strong arm dictators like Gaddafi and Hussein.  Immediate power vacuum.  Iraq and Libya were idiotic.  Obama is blowing a chance in Egypts by not working with Al Sisi.  He's one of the only major leader in the Middle East speaking out against and willing to confront religious extremists.  After the Muslim Brotherhood  government was overthrown Obama has refused to work with Al Sisi.  I'm not singling out Obama and trying to turn this into a tit for tat. What I'm  saying is politicians are idiots.  Trying to make sense of policy can make your head spin.

i agree ,can you imagine if obama did work with el sisi the kooks on this board would be saying i told you so obama is a islamic sympathiser