Author Topic: Just when you thought she couldn't be any more stupid  (Read 4468 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just when you thought she couldn't be any more stupid
« on: March 11, 2014, 05:49:04 AM »
How does this crypt keeper keep getting elected?

Pelosi: A Republican told me GOP doesn’t care about hungry children

Speaking before the 2014 California Democrats State Convention Saturday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi attacked Republicans for failing to go along with a minimum wage hike and another extension of unemployment benefits.

That Pelosi was attacking Republicans was not unusual — what was unusual was the fact that her attack came in the form of what she claimed a Republican colleague told her.

“Let me give you one example of what their priorities are,” Pelosi said. “With the need to raise the minimum wage and with two million people and counting losing their unemployment insurance, I asked a Republican friend why his party remains so opposed to extending the vital lifelines for struggling families and really hungry children,” she said.

According to Pelosi, her Republican colleague told her that the reason Republicans have not been backing those initiates is because they are “indifferent” to them. ::)

“This colleague’s response was telling in its blunt nature and it’s stunning in its honesty — what he said was, to the Republican caucus, these people you are talking about, are invisible, and the Republican caucus is indifferent to them.”

“Invisible and indifferent, this is just plain wrong,” she said. “That is not the leadership the American people deserve and it is up to us to demonstrate clearly how Democrats are different, that no American is invisible to us and we will never be indifferent to their needs.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/10/pelosi-a-republican-told-me-gop-doesnt-care-about-hungry-children/#ixzz2veqkz5fF

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Just when you thought she couldn't be any more stupid
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 09:13:04 AM »
Whore.  Their days are numbered.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 02:56:15 AM »
How does this crypt keeper keep getting elected?

Pelosi: A Republican told me GOP doesn’t care about hungry children

Speaking before the 2014 California Democrats State Convention Saturday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi attacked Republicans for failing to go along with a minimum wage hike and another extension of unemployment benefits.

That Pelosi was attacking Republicans was not unusual — what was unusual was the fact that her attack came in the form of what she claimed a Republican colleague told her.

“Let me give you one example of what their priorities are,” Pelosi said. “With the need to raise the minimum wage and with two million people and counting losing their unemployment insurance, I asked a Republican friend why his party remains so opposed to extending the vital lifelines for struggling families and really hungry children,” she said.

According to Pelosi, her Republican colleague told her that the reason Republicans have not been backing those initiates is because they are “indifferent” to them. ::)

“This colleague’s response was telling in its blunt nature and it’s stunning in its honesty — what he said was, to the Republican caucus, these people you are talking about, are invisible, and the Republican caucus is indifferent to them.”

“Invisible and indifferent, this is just plain wrong,” she said. “That is not the leadership the American people deserve and it is up to us to demonstrate clearly how Democrats are different, that no American is invisible to us and we will never be indifferent to their needs.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/10/pelosi-a-republican-told-me-gop-doesnt-care-about-hungry-children/#ixzz2veqkz5fF

SHe is a bitch but she is right on this one.

The repub party's job is to take care of the rich and thereby fucking the middle and lower class.

What is it you dont understand?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 05:11:06 AM »
Whore.  Their days are numbered.

The democrats are despicable. If they are going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. No republican is going to say that and no one believes her when she says she has "friends". Who would dare be friends with that whack job?

Reminds me of Reid lying when he claimed that SOMEONE told him that Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years. They only have anonymous sources. And the libtard media don't even press them any further. But, if a Republican had made the same statements the headline "crazy Republican...." would be all over print and internet media.

Why do people keep supporting that idiot?

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 05:16:15 AM »
...and totally redeem herself

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 07:41:27 AM »
SHe is a bitch but she is right on this one.

The repub party's job is to take care of the rich and thereby fucking the middle and lower class.

What is it you dont understand?

Where do you get this shit...seriously are you an idiot. Look at Hollywood, look at guys like Soros...look at the top Dem money bundlers. These people have just as much money, own just as many big companies as these faceless Republican rich people you lefties are always on about. Obama panders to the rich 10 times as much as he appears before any middle class crowd. Look how much the Dems spent last election cycle.  You idiots all want the Repubs and conservatives to be dumb rednecks...but at the same time they're all also rich, cruel captains of industry fucking over the poor. You can't have it both ways. The Dems aren't funded by ma and pa kettle and $1 donations.
L

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 07:52:28 AM »

Where do you get this shit...seriously are you an idiot. Look at Hollywood, look at guys like Soros...look at the top Dem money bundlers. These people have just as much money, own just as many big companies as these faceless Republican rich people you lefties are always on about. Obama panders to the rich 10 times as much as he appears before any middle class crowd. Look how much the Dems spent last election cycle.  You idiots all want the Repubs and conservatives to be dumb rednecks...but at the same time they're all also rich, cruel captains of industry fucking over the poor. You can't have it both ways. The Dems aren't funded by ma and pa kettle and $1 donations.

because that's what the TV tells him.  Republicans are bad.  and he believes it.  He literally believes that Democrats care about poor people and Republicans don't.  because he's heard it over and over and over again.  its become truth to him. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 08:00:52 AM »
because that's what the TV tells him.  Republicans are bad.  and he believes it.  He literally believes that Democrats care about poor people and Republicans don't.  because he's heard it over and over and over again.  its become truth to him. 

That is what happens to morons like him for listening to Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow.

But, the retard is from Canada or Sweden. What could he possibly know or understand about the American political parties?

That is why I ignore him. He is ignorant.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 08:34:21 AM »
That is what happens to morons like him for listening to Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow.

But, the retard is from Canada or Sweden. What could he possibly know or understand about the American political parties?

That is why I ignore him. He is ignorant.

How do you know where whork is from,let me guess god told you :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 08:39:03 AM »

Does it matter? You guys want this country to be anything else than what is.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 08:40:30 AM »

Exactly.

They want USA to join their third world havens right into the toilet.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 08:44:15 AM »
Exactly.

Now god is telling you where i'm from lol

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 09:07:14 AM »
Blacken, whork already posted that he is not in the united states. He is european if i remember correctly

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 09:12:10 AM »

And you want English be what not is to be, lol.

Proofread yo' shit, mang.  You're making muscle-heads look dumb.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 09:12:56 AM »

don't mock religion anymore dude.  your undying faith and devotion to politicians and Obamacare have precluded you from making fun of people of faith anymore.  

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 09:14:49 AM »
Exactly.

Did you write "join into"?  That's a new one for me.

Honestly, I don't think righties are any more retarded than other folks but I do think that the retarded righties seem to be among the loudest ones.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 09:16:57 AM »
Now god is telling you where i'm from lol

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 09:17:01 AM »
don't mock religion anymore dude.  your undying faith and devotion to politicians and Obamacare have precluded you from making fun of people of faith anymore.  

LOL.  That's a pretty funny idea.  

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 09:22:54 AM »
LOL.  That's a pretty funny idea.  

politics is the new religion.  I've been saying this since I was 15. 

people do NOT want to hear this.  I say this every election when I pretend to pray to presidential candidates at thanksgiving. 

it really pisses people off.  they think that I'm "mocking" them apparently. 

Psst....let me tell you a secret...... come closer.....I am.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 03:04:45 AM »

SO because there is rich people in the dem party the GOP is not a party with the purpose of enrichting the rich and fucking over the poor and middleclass.

Great logic ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 03:05:51 AM »

No their politics tell me all i need to know.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 03:20:39 AM »

No their politics tell me all i need to know.

Absolute stupidity right here. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 04:30:14 AM »

Republicans is bad for anybody unless you are a 1%'er.

Its obvious from their politics.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 04:40:41 AM »
Absolute stupidity right here. 

Yes its stupid to judge a POLITICAL party on its POLITICS ::)

Much better to turn on the TV and let them tell you whats up.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2014, 04:45:45 AM »
Yes its stupid to judge a POLITICAL party on its POLITICS ::)

Much better to turn on the TV and let them tell you whats up.

I think most on here let talk radio do there thinking for them  :D :D