Author Topic: Ketogenic Diet Kills Cancer  (Read 3733 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Ketogenic Diet Kills Cancer
« on: March 11, 2014, 10:17:39 AM »
All cells, including cancer cells, are fueled by glucose. But if you deprive them of glucose, they switch to the alternate fuel, ketone bodies. Except cancer cells. A defect prevents them from making the switch to using ketone bodies as fuel and therefore, cancer cells can only survive on glucose. All other cells can use either glucose or ketone bodies

Haven't had carbs in two weeks  8)

This just reinforces the legendary status of Cleanest Natural and his take on the continuous Keto diet with no refeed.

Team Sev...all the way
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Ketogenic Diet Kills Cancer
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 10:20:57 AM »
My Nan had cancer, but after a regimen of looking at Sev's transformation pics for 6 hours a day, and only eating salmon sashimi with grated horseradish and locally sourced clementines she died

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 10:23:25 AM »
All cells, including cancer cells, are fueled by glucose. But if you deprive them of glucose, they switch to the alternate fuel, ketone bodies. Except cancer cells. A defect prevents them from making the switch to using ketone bodies as fuel and therefore, cancer cells can only survive on glucose. All other cells can use either glucose or ketone bodies

Haven't had carbs in two weeks  8)

This just reinforces the legendary status of Cleanest Natural and his take on the continuous Keto diet with no refeed.

Team Sev...all the way

No carbs you look like an aids patient in your clothes, I eat my clean carbs and i am buffed and I will fuck your girl.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 10:26:16 AM »
You'll find out for yourself why I do what I do. If you have unlimited budget for food, I suggest you eat fillet mignon, raw salmon and raw tuna and shrimp for protein. I prefer asparagus and broccoli or cauliflower for greens.

For fats, just olive oil, avocado and almonds ..

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 10:27:28 AM »
No carbs you look like an aids patient in your clothes, I eat my clean carbs and i am buffed and I will fuck your girl.

If you don't mind splattering your pipi in my lingering cock juice left inside  ;D
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 10:28:30 AM »
You'll find out for yourself why I do what I do. If you have unlimited budget for food, I suggest you eat fillet mignon, raw salmon and raw tuna and shrimp for protein. I prefer asparagus and broccoli or cauliflower for greens.

Will do Sev....I buy my food from Ocado online like a snob, so no problem getting hold of those.
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 10:29:15 AM »
Will do Sev....I buy my food from Ocado online like a snob, so no problem getting hold of those.
check your PM ..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 01:40:47 AM »
Ok according to getbig I just need to find a ketogenic, no heme-iron, alkaline, non-dairy, medium to high protein, non-GMO, non processed, low carb diet.

What's left to eat?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 02:05:33 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 02:11:19 AM »
Ok according to getbig I just need to find a ketogenic, no heme-iron, alkaline, non-dairy, medium to high protein, non-GMO, non processed, low carb diet.

What's left to eat?

Ketogenic=Don't eat direct carbs
Alkaline=Eat vegs
Medium to high protein=Eat protein
non-GMO=eat organic
non-processed=eat non processed
no homo-iron= if you're a homo you're a homo.
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 02:14:28 AM »
Has anyone with cancer successfully done this?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 03:22:56 AM »
High fat/meat diets cause your gut to be acidic which is far more dangerous than sugar.  Cancer cannot survive in a alkaline environment, fact.  Natural sugars are the best energy for out bodies it's retarded not to eat them.  Something like 20-30% of cancer patients would get better with NO intervention,  the body wants to heal and will if fed right.  We are disigned that way. Many many people have cured there own cancer with diet.

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 03:28:38 AM »
High fat/meat diets cause your gut to be acidic which is far more dangerous than sugar.  Cancer cannot survive in a alkaline environment, fact.  Natural sugars are the best energy for out bodies it's retarded not to eat them.  Something like 20-30% of cancer patients would get better with NO intervention,  the body wants to heal and will if fed right.  We are disigned that way. Many many people have cured there own cancer with diet.

Link?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 03:29:22 AM »

Confusing post of peace. Which diet are you advocating for?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 03:47:43 AM »
80% green vegetables, natural sugars from fruit.  It's ok to be full of glucose if your alkaline.
Search your self lazy bastard, there are countless books and scientists who are telling you this.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 03:58:31 AM »
80% green vegetables, natural sugars from fruit.  It's ok to be full of glucose if your alkaline.
Search your self lazy bastard, there are countless books and scientists who are telling you this.

But the post is about cancer feeding off carbs in all types of forms, whether be it from an organic spud or a mango tree....glucose will raise sugar levels and provide a source for Cancer...keto's are no use to cancerous cells but the body can use it as energy source.
S

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 04:12:01 AM »

Don't you ever crave smth sweet?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 04:15:15 AM »
What I'm saying is you can take away the food for cancer by starving your self of foods with sugar and slow it down OR eat a diet rich in chlorophyll and cancer won't form at all, then you won't have to worry if that mango will accelerate your cancer cells as you won't have any.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 04:24:35 AM »
The real culprit in cancer is withheld resentment. Then the RNA replicates the mind-pattern translating it into physical DNA. When working on the mind-pattern, diet is paramount. I have worked with all types of clients with cancer, from incipient phases to the last hundred meters. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 05:24:39 AM »
What I'm saying is you can take away the food for cancer by starving your self of foods with sugar and slow it down OR eat a diet rich in chlorophyll and cancer won't form at all, then you won't have to worry if that mango will accelerate your cancer cells as you won't have any.
So bearing in mind if you die from nothing else, cancer always gets you in the end.
So are you suggesting this diet can make someone live forever?

Im with Sososue.
I want you to link to a source where someone has scientifically proved that diet can cure cancer.

Off you go now, Oh, and telling people hearsay stories about books existing isnt evidence my friend.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 05:42:42 AM »
if you starve cancer cells of sugar they will survive just fine on glutamine

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 05:56:17 AM »
Don't you ever crave smth sweet?
"crave"..word used by chubby women who cannot help themselves

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 06:02:38 AM »
There was recently a hoax out on the internet stating that Johns Hopkins Medical School published an article suggesting that a Ketogenic diet would be one of the viable solutions to stopping the progression of cancer. Later, it was revealed to be a fake by the Medical School.

I am not quite sure about whether or not there are "enough" peer-reviewed studies out there examining the potential effects of adhering to a ketogenic diet in order to stop the progression and/or even eliminate cancer. I would be curious to see what the results of that type of research would reveal, as we all know that cancer cells have a substantially larger amount of glucose receptors than the average cells in our body. I would also be curious to see whether or not gluconeogenesis would kick in and damper the body's ability to truly stay in ketosis.

Here are a few articles & abstracts worth reading from pubmed:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746332/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23837760

This abstract below states that in a preliminary study with a small sample group, "The extent of ketosis, but not calorie deficit or weight loss, correlated with stable disease or partial remission (of cancer)..."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22840388

Again, I think this is very interesting and should be investigated further, but I am not quite sure if a true consensus is out on this from the medical community.

"1"

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 06:06:19 AM »
Very similar to what i`m reading at the moment in the book Wheat Belly by Dr William Davis.