Author Topic: British woman married DOG! '選知 totally her b---h!"  (Read 1987 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
British woman married DOG! '選知 totally her b---h!"
« on: March 11, 2014, 10:44:07 AM »
Remember that slippery slope thing that liberals swore would never happen with gay "marriage", that it would never lead to bestiality?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/woman-marries-dog-totally-b-h-article-1.1717772

We conservatives aren't the kind to say, "WE TOLD YOU SO!"

BUT.........

Now, this probably isn't legal....yet. But, if I were a betting man, I'd say more of these will pop up before it's all said and done.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: British woman married DOG! '選知 totally her b---h!"
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 10:50:30 AM »
There is nothing wrong here...marry who ever you want..do whatever you want...smoke and shoot up whatever you want...
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 10:52:36 AM »
There is nothing wrong here...marry who ever you want..do whatever you want...smoke and shoot up whatever you want...

Someone is taking, "doggy-style" WAAAAAY too literally.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 10:57:54 AM »
Get out of my life government. No more Government control...

lol

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 11:04:33 AM »
Get out of my life government. No more Government control...

lol

No govn.involvement unless it fits my agenda lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 11:21:09 AM »
No govn.involvement unless it fits my agenda lol

this shit is hilarious bro...

No government control...get out of my business big government

"No you cant use birth control"
"we tell you who to love and who not to love"
"christian prayer only"

But still, get out of my life government

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 11:24:04 AM »
You two best shut the fuck up.  You know damn well that the Bible is the sole basis for the Constitution. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 11:24:13 AM »

"christian prayer only"

Who's telling people they can't use birth control? You can use it all you want; but YOU pay for it.

You can love anybody you want; but an entire state doesn't need to recognize it as a marriage. Otherwise, you'd have to recognize people like Rogers.

Gee, a nation with Judeo-Christian traditions wanting to have Judeo-Christian prayers. Who'd thunk it?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 11:28:45 AM »
Who's telling people they can't use birth control. You can use it all you want; but YOU pay for it.

You can love anybody you want; but an entire state doesn't need to recognize it as a marriage. Otherwise, you'd have to recognize people like Rogers.

Gee, a nation with Judeo-Christian traditions wanting to have Judeo-Christian prayers. Who'd thunk it?

"Abortion should be illegal, screw Rowe vs Wade"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 11:29:41 AM »

George Washington, the first president of the United States, never declared himself a Christian according to contemporary reports or in any of his voluminous correspondence. Washington Championed the cause of freedom from religious intolerance and compulsion. When John Murray (a universalist who denied the existence of hell) was invited to become an army chaplain, the other chaplains petitioned Washington for his dismissal. Instead, Washington gave him the appointment. On his deathbed, Washinton uttered no words of a religious nature and did not call for a clergyman to be in attendance.
George Washington and Religion by Paul F. Boller Jr., pp. 16, 87, 88, 108, 113, 121, 127 (1963, Southern Methodist University Press, Dallas, TX)

http://www.skeptically.org/thinkersonreligion/id9.html

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 11:30:19 AM »
James Madison, fourth president and father of the Constitution, was not religious in any conventional sense. "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."
"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution."
The Madisons by Virginia Moore, P. 43 (1979, McGraw-Hill Co. New York, NY) quoting a letter by JM to William Bradford April 1, 1774, and James Madison, A Biography in his Own Words, edited by Joseph Gardner, p. 93, (1974, Newsweek, New York, NY) Quoting Memorial and Remonstrance against Religious Assessments by JM, June 1785.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 11:30:39 AM »

"christian prayer only"

NO ONE SAYS THIS.  THEY ONLY SAY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMEONE ELSES BIRTH CONTROL

NO ONE SAYS THIS.  THEY ONLY HAVE A DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF WHO SOMEONE CAN LEGALLY MARRY.  and polygamous marriages are not universally accepted by liberals as gay marriage is not universally accepted by conservatives.  so everyone has an opinion.

"christian prayer only"

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET THIS????

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »
The Treaty of Tripoli, passed by the U.S. Senate in 1797, read in part: "The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion." The treaty was written during the Washington administration, and sent to the Senate during the Adams administration. It was read aloud to the Senate, and each Senator received a printed copy. This was the 339th time that a recorded vote was required by the Senate, but only the third time a vote was unanimous (the next time was to honor George Washington). There is no record of any debate or dissension on the treaty. It was reprinted in full in three newspapers - two in Philadelphia, one in New York City. There is no record of public outcry or complaint in subsequent editions of the papers

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2014, 11:33:17 AM »
The Treaty of Tripoli, passed by the U.S. Senate in 1797, read in part: "The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion." The treaty was written during the Washington administration, and sent to the Senate during the Adams administration. It was read aloud to the Senate, and each Senator received a printed copy. This was the 339th time that a recorded vote was required by the Senate, but only the third time a vote was unanimous (the next time was to honor George Washington). There is no record of any debate or dissension on the treaty. It was reprinted in full in three newspapers - two in Philadelphia, one in New York City. There is no record of public outcry or complaint in subsequent editions of the papers

That Treaty was modified less than a decade later, with that quote taken out. And lost in all of this is the Treaty had to do with dealing with Muslim pirates in the region, not the foundation of the country.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2014, 11:34:47 AM »

NO ONE SAYS THIS.  THEY ONLY SAY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMEONE ELSES BIRTH CONTROL

NO ONE SAYS THIS.  THEY ONLY HAVE A DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF WHO SOMEONE CAN LEGALLY MARRY.  and polygamous marriages are not universally accepted by liberals as gay marriage is not universally accepted by conservatives.  so everyone has an opinion.

"christian prayer only"

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET THIS????

Ok...change birth control to abortion....and yes.. the republican platform is anti choice

and change love to Marry. What business is it of the government to say who can and cant get married

and you do know that our country was founded on a freedom from religious law and the church of england and a promotion of logical law of man.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 11:34:55 AM »
So finally we get to see libtards reveal their despicable self.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 11:35:46 AM »
Fine she can do what she wants...when it begins to cost me money, then I will have an official issue. Now its just an opinion.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 11:37:11 AM »
That Treaty was modified less than a decade later, with that quote taken out. And lost in all of this is the Treaty had to do with dealing with Muslim pirates in the region, not the foundation of the country.

So George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin are not regarded as our founding fathers?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 11:37:44 AM »
Fine she can do what she wants...when it begins to cost me money, then I will have an official issue. Now its just an opinion.

Don't worry when she has her puppies you can have one free lol

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 11:37:54 AM »
Ok...change birth control to abortion....and yes.. the republican platform is anti choice

Really?

58% of Americans oppose abortion in all or most cases.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 11:38:19 AM »

fully agree with this. This is for right and left. when shit costs me money, it better damn well be worth it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 11:53:12 AM »
So George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin are not regarded as our founding fathers?

They are. But, you're missing a few, such as....

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here." - Patrick Henry

By conveying the Bible to people thus circumstanced, we certainly do them a most interesting kindness. We thereby enable them to learn that man was originally created and placed in a state of happiness, but, becoming disobedient, was subjected to the degradation and evils which he and his posterity have since experienced.

"The Bible will also inform them that our gracious Creator has provided for us a Redeemer, in whom all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; that this Redeemer has made atonement "for the sins of the whole world," and thereby reconciling the Divine justice with the Divine mercy has opened a way for our redemption and salvation; and that these inestimable benefits are of the free gift and grace of God, not of our deserving, nor in our power to deserve." 
- John Jay

And, isn't Abraham Lincoln responsible for signing Thanksgiving as a federal holiday into law?

These and other from the Founders prove that this country was not designed to be a godless secular nation.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2014, 12:06:06 PM »

and change love to Marry. What business is it of the government to say who can and cant get married

and you do know that our country was founded on a freedom from religious law and the church of england and a promotion of logical law of man.

how exactly are Christians infringing on your rights today?  besides having an opinion that differs from yours? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2014, 12:08:05 PM »
how exactly are Christians infringing on your rights today?  besides having an opinion that differs from yours? 

Am I the only one noticing that our resident anti-religion/Christianity guys are dodging the actual topic of this woman marrying her dog, the VERY THING far too many libs here said would never happen if gay "marriage" were legalized?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2014, 12:28:11 PM »
these nuts have been marrying animals long before same sex marriage was legal,get over it same sex marriage here to stay