Author Topic: Phil Heath - Still Living the HOOP Dreams Vicariously  (Read 5062 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Phil Heath - Still Living the HOOP Dreams Vicariously
« on: March 11, 2014, 04:38:32 PM »
Here I am holding the Washington State Boys Basketball Championship Trophy. I won state for Rainier Beach HS in 1998 and just witnessed my HS win their 3Peat. No other team has done this on our state and these kids did it. I made a commitment to them early this season that I will be there no matter what for their city and state championship. I'm so proud of these young men as they defeated all odds, critics, haters and the opposition. They have now earned their right to play for the USA National Championship in New York City in April. I salute these guys along with the coaches as the head coach Mike Bethea was my coach when we won in '98. Love you guys! Go Rainier Beach #VikingNation baby!

Redux

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath , Still Living the HOOP Dreams Vicariously
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 04:44:40 PM »
How many times a day do you think Phil uses the word "haters"?
Hey Phil, things ain't that fucking serious.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 04:45:48 PM »
hey kids!

i made my name in this world by injecting illegal compounds into my ass.  my health will no doubt be in a state of crisis in my 40's, but don't worry about that; YOLO!

honestly, how do you act as a role model to young basketball players when clearly you engage in illegal activities and use ped's on the reg?

if phil was at my basketball game when i was that age, i would ask him how much test i could get away with in college without getting caught and how to cycle properly.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 04:47:47 PM »
hey kids!

i made my name in this world by injecting illegal compounds into my ass.  my health will no doubt be in a state of crisis in my 40's, but don't worry about that; YOLO!

honestly, how do you act as a role model to young basketball players when clearly you engage in illegal activities and use ped's on the reg?

if phil was at my basketball game when i was that age, i would ask him how much test i could get away with in college without getting caught and how to cycle properly.  

he would just lie to you and sell you muscle-tech

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 04:49:39 PM »

he would just lie to you and sell you muscle-tech

you know what's sad?  you're probably right...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 05:49:18 PM »
Looks like Phil is taking fashion advice from Bobert Chick

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 05:54:42 PM »
That trophy, wider than...

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 06:04:54 PM »
Must suck shit knowing he couldn't even run from one end of the court to the other now without gassing out & having a heart attack.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 06:11:33 PM »
Must suck shit knowing he couldn't even run from one end of the court to the other now without gassing out & having a heart attack.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 06:18:35 PM »

Phil's so narrow he could slip right through the hoop

H.I.I.T.

• Getbig II

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 10:41:09 PM »
its sad that the current mr olympia looks like a gymrat in clothes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Phil Heath - Still Living the HOOP Dreams Vicariously
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 10:45:31 PM »
Phil is the whiniest bitch, ever! Everyone is a "hater"  ::) ::) ::)

Mr Olympia winners should be real men, like Arnold, Haney, Ronnie and Dorian.

Not prima donnas like little Phil.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2014, 10:47:26 PM »
its sad that the current mr olympia looks like a gymrat in clothes.

It is sad. With clothes on he does look like your average gym rat.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2014, 10:49:31 PM »

It is sad. With clothes on he does look like your average gym rat.

not to mention a real dickhead outfit.

brutal true religion jeans. Brutal oversized watch.

is this article current?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 11:04:43 PM »
if you arent a groupy you are a hater, that's how life works in philip head

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 11:10:50 PM »
not to mention a real dickhead outfit.

brutal true religion jeans. Brutal oversized watch.

is this article current?

dont know.  :-\
X

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 11:39:23 PM »
His head is like a water melon from excessive GH. Guy is slowly turning into an orc.

I'm such a "hater"

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 12:11:07 AM »
Great Hebrew athlete

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 12:20:34 AM »
lol. Phil will never get any love here outside of Parker. It's sad because his physique outside of his narrowness is fucking awesome BUT the narrowness really kills it. Nothing he can do, he's done the best with what he's been given. Now his public personality is really a microcosm of modern pop culture so should really anyone shouldn't be surprised. Jordans, check, fast cars, check, sports lover, check, black enough to get the genetic benefits, but light enough to be marketable to a broad Caucasian dominated audience, well spoken, but still uses urban lingo, seemingly responsible, hard working and knows what to say and when and how to say it. BUT in contrast our other recent champions, Phil comes of like a diva at times and many of the guys that are old school don't like that personality. It doesn't help that his voice isn't that deep so it comes of "whiny". It's like we're all under a spell and this hate for Phil has really snowballed and the dude looks better than Jay ever did, I gotta say he's passed Dexter also. Ronnies best would beat him as would Dorians.  Now He and Haney is where it really starts looking different.  This huge leg thing is out of control. It looks stupid like frogs. And most aren't very functional. I mean could you imagine these guys running a 100 yards to save their lives. They'd be on life support for the muscle tears alone! Anyway, Phil's not so bad. I think it's time we give him his just do. The dudes a champion he looks great but in the Getbig way, Phil will always be narrow. Just like Dorians arms sucked (it's all relative) or Ronnies midsection sucked because of his alien looking abdominal wall. Most have that one thing and Phils is narrowness.  

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 12:22:08 AM »
lol. Phil will never get any love here outside of Parker. It's sad because his physique outside of his narrowness is fucking awesome BUT the narrowness really kills it. Nothing he can do, he's done the best with what he's been given. Now his public personality is really a microcosm of modern pop culture so should really anyone shouldn't be surprised. Jordans, check, fast cars, check, sports lover, check, black enough to get the genetic benefits, but light enough to be marketable to a broad Caucasian dominated audience, well spoken, but still uses urban lingo, seemingly responsible, hard working and knows what to say and when and how to say it. BUT in contrast our other recent champions, Phil comes of like a diva at times and many of the guys that are old school don't like that personality. It doesn't help that his voice isn't that deep so it comes of "whiny". It's like we're all under a spell and this hate for Phil has really snowballed and the dude looks better than Jay ever did, I gotta say he's passed Dexter also. Ronnies best would beat him as would Dorians.  Now He and Haney is where it really starts looking different.  This huge leg thing is out of control. It looks stupid like frogs. And most aren't very functional. I mean could you imagine these guys running a 100 yards to save their lives. They'd be on life support for the muscle tears alone! Anyway, Phil's not so bad. I think it's time we give him his just do. The dudes a champion he looks great but in the Getbig way, Phil will always be narrow. Just like Dorians arms sucked (it's all relative) or Ronnies midsection sucked because of his alien looking abdominal wall. Most have that one thing and Phils is narrowness.  

Solid post.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 12:32:18 AM »

he also has a shitty chest

His chest disappears

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 12:36:21 AM »

he also has a shitty chest

His chest disappears

You're wrong. His chest is good. It's just part of his narrowness.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 12:41:57 AM »
You're wrong. His chest is good. It's just part of his narrowness.

Wiggs, his chest is not good. Ronnie colemans chest looks like a plate or armor and phils chest looks tiny. I mean, look at the picture, its OBVIOUS. For a mr olympia winner and IFBB pro, his chest sucks

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 12:44:00 AM »
Even compared to jay, his chest looks tiny

X