Author Topic: Paranoid?  (Read 1558 times)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Paranoid?
« on: March 11, 2014, 11:56:55 PM »
For the guys who don't have face to face sources... When you are expecting a treat in the mail, do you crap your pants every time you go to the mailbox?  Or are you generally confident nothing bad will happen?

I understand risk is involved in the game, but how much does it stress you out?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Paranoid?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 05:44:41 PM »
I used to stress about it, but after all these years of small orders i don't worry at all.

I've had a few packs seized and received a few customs letters, but domestic packs are never an issue.

Keep your orders small.

8)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 09:29:14 AM »
Thanks!

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 11:53:30 AM »
like widow said, you will get a seizure letter if the pigs intercepted your goodies unless you were ordering "other" "supplements".  Juice is not a high priority for law enforcement.  If you are getting thousands of tabs of xanax and other shit, then maybe you should worry a little, but gear is no sweat.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 12:19:04 PM »
None.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 01:23:03 PM »
And, if I am not wrong, most "legitimate" overseas sources will reship if you get a seizure letter.

PO Boxes seem less problematic, but maybe that is just my misperception.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 02:01:20 AM »
And, if I am not wrong, most "legitimate" overseas sources will reship if you get a seizure letter.

PO Boxes seem less problematic, but maybe that is just my misperception.

It is just smartest to keep it away from your real house address. I rent out PMB's(private mail boxes) wich are better then a Po Box because your not going into a place run by people working for the government.I have had seizures at PMB's at least 5-6 seizures but honestly still have had about a 98% success rate . Always use a source who will re-send with a customs letter. I have never used my own address to receive gear but it really makes no diffrence customs will seize a pack going to any address if they catch the contents and give a fuck. I have gotten some pretty big orders seized and have had no Control deliverys but way better and more private to pick up your pack at a PMB box. I wouldn't recommend a Po box but still better then your house. No state police or local LE is going to camp out at somebodys PMB box shop for days till you pick up your pack, your way more likely to get a CD if you have it delivered to your house.

Always make sure you pay extra to get a tracking # so you know when your pack arrives and let it sit a day or two then go pick it up that is another benefit if you have a PMB box.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 02:43:01 AM »
One of the reasons I decided not to emigrate. I love it here. Even in the event of seizure, at worst I would get a stern letter telling me this is illegal, and the shipment would be confiscated. As an end user there are no fines, no prosecution, no jail time. Not for roids, not for other medication, not for party drugs.

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 04:16:14 AM »
It is just smartest to keep it away from your real house address. I rent out PMB's(private mail boxes) wich are better then a Po Box because your not going into a place run by people working for the government.I have had seizures at PMB's at least 5-6 seizures but honestly still have had about a 98% success rate . Always use a source who will re-send with a customs letter. I have never used my own address to receive gear but it really makes no diffrence customs will seize a pack going to any address if they catch the contents and give a fuck. I have gotten some pretty big orders seized and have had no Control deliverys but way better and more private to pick up your pack at a PMB box. I wouldn't recommend a Po box but still better then your house. No state police or local LE is going to camp out at somebodys PMB box shop for days till you pick up your pack, your way more likely to get a CD if you have it delivered to your house.

Always make sure you pay extra to get a tracking # so you know when your pack arrives and let it sit a day or two then go pick it up that is another benefit if you have a PMB box.

Like overload said I also used to stress big time...not too much anymore. The only stress is that it gets caught then I have to wait for that damned letter and for my guys to reship so it would set me way back in time to actually get my stuff.. so not stressin for legal reasons but more for me not getting my stuff quickly! ;)

I have been receiving shit for almost 12 years and only have had 1 get caught up in the customs.. not too bad. I ship to my house but will probably do PMBs really soon because the shitty thing is if your package gets seized, that address and name you shipped to will be forever on the "LIST" and you can't send to it anymore. At least my guys won't and I know when I ordered some shit from overseas for my motorcycle after my gear got caught I got the motorcycle parts in the mail with "Customs" tape all over it cause they opened it up and resealed it.

My .02 cents is if getting overseas, do "smaller" orders... tabs or satchets, not things like vials or amps or at least not many. (shit is obvious on an xray wehereas satchets are hella stealth)  I mean I used to get amps and vials from overseas but nowadays I just go for the satchets and fills empty vials...cheaper and less stressin I suppose. Just got an order for the first time doing domestically.. I'm hella impressed...picked up some tren vials and var and it was just so quick. Only a tiny bit more expensive but not bad. Just wish the dude had human grade shit not hella unknown ugl (Liberty L)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 10:16:38 AM »
I have a interesting theory to. The seizure rate go's up around any holiday or national event that has happened. That bust that happen in Portland I looked into it and it turns out they intercepted the Raw powder at the border on 9/11. So these guys could have potentially got caught because of ordering at the wrong time. It could be a coincidence but I think it has something to do with it.

Also if you order during holidays it takes way fucking longer to get your shit. Me I am personally paranoid about everything now days I feel like Odds don't matter when something fucked up finally happens lol.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 11:06:26 AM »
I have a interesting theory to. The seizure rate go's up around any holiday or national event that has happened. That bust that happen in Portland I looked into it and it turns out they intercepted the Raw powder at the border on 9/11. So these guys could have potentially got caught because of ordering at the wrong time. It could be a coincidence but I think it has something to do with it.

Also if you order during holidays it takes way fucking longer to get your shit. Me I am personally paranoid about everything now days I feel like Odds don't matter when something fucked up finally happens lol.

You're theory is more than interesting, because it is true.

A friend of mine told me that his source avoid delivery during holiday, national event and even christmas... Too much package are submitted to xray control.
asstropin