Author Topic: Ideal Dose for Anavar?  (Read 25730 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: Ideal Dose for Anavar?
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2014, 08:42:01 AM »
To parrot everyone, human grade is the dogs bollocks.  I remember getting the oxandrolone spa from italy back in the late 90's and them fuckers were amazing!  I took 20 mg and felt strong as an ox in a week!  And that was all i was taking at the time!  I was a teen and scared of the steronz killing me in a week from liver cancer, heart disease, shrinking my cock and nuts, internal bleeding, etc. etc.  ::)   Point is if it is legit, it is powerful. 

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2014, 09:12:00 AM »
Isnt var just way too much of a shot in the dark if it is real or not?

That's the issue.

I know "someone" who gets it from a dude with aids. Its real, straight from American pharmacy, oh and it WORKS.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2014, 10:34:22 PM »
do you have pics of yourself?

100mg and then what?how long?

again,lets see who we talkign to.ever since the esfitnes disaster, i wont even go into dicussion wo pics,nothing personal

Gal, iv'e posted this pic before. This is after 8 weeks of anavar at 75-100 mgs a day. I probably skipped about a weeks worth of days in that time frame, but most of the days I used were at dosages of 100 mgs. Liquid anavar from a trusted source is what I used.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2014, 11:34:43 PM »
Gal, iv'e posted this pic before. This is after 8 weeks of anavar at 75-100 mgs a day. I probably skipped about a weeks worth of days in that time frame, but most of the days I used were at dosages of 100 mgs. Liquid anavar from a trusted source is what I used.

^^

good everyday physique, easy to maintain without a lot of liquid anavar.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2014, 09:54:12 PM »
If you're willing to take the risk, just buy anavar raws.  100mg/day would only be $2-3.00.

As for me, I honestly prefer tbol.  Anavar gets you strong as shit and wicked pumps too, but tbol has had a better "hardening" effect for me... plus you can buy tbol as a halodrol clone and be ensured it's legit

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 10:40:43 PM »
If you're willing to take the risk, just buy anavar raws.  100mg/day would only be $2-3.00.

As for me, I honestly prefer tbol.  Anavar gets you strong as shit and wicked pumps too, but tbol has had a better "hardening" effect for me... plus you can buy tbol as a halodrol clone and be ensured it's legit

more like $.70, or $.75 if you mix with peg300 to get it dosed properly/constantly. (instead of ora-sweet/humco, or using olive oil/gso)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 06:38:10 AM »
more like $.70, or $.75 if you mix with peg300 to get it dosed properly/constantly. (instead of ora-sweet/humco, or using olive oil/gso)

Depending on the source, sure. I'd imagine you buy greater quantities of raws than anyone here, so you probably pay less anyways.

Point being, the best way to use anavar is at a high dose, and that's prohibitively expensive unless you buy the raw powder

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 04:31:25 PM »
All anavar in the market is fake

It's expensive !!!!! Real one closest would be from Mexico if you can get ...

All these insana 80-100mg day dosages lol it's shit it's not anavar it's some powder with nolva...

Real one will blow you flstarting at 20-25 mg/day

Again it's expensive ty run real var...

how are people getting fooled? you can easily get a pill tested to verify it's what they claim it to be.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 06:08:41 PM »
Does 30 mg of winstrol emulate the gains of 50 mg anavar? Any similarities in gains/dryness?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 08:46:23 PM »
you know... running 200mg/day for 8 weeks will cost me $96... I can sell 2-3 30ml bottles at 20mg/ml to offset that cost.

maybe i'll give it a shot, just for shits and giggles.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2014, 03:07:09 AM »
you know... running 200mg/day for 8 weeks will cost me $96... I can sell 2-3 30ml bottles at 20mg/ml to offset that cost.

maybe i'll give it a shot, just for shits and giggles.
do you have the chinese powders??

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2014, 06:44:58 AM »
Anybody I've ever heard that went over 100+ mg/day couldn't work out because their muscles would get a crippling pump after 2-3 warm-up sets. Your mileage may vary though

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2014, 08:36:42 AM »
do you have the chinese powders??

esfitness rolls only with the chinese

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2014, 06:22:49 PM »
esfitness rolls only with the chinese

shit from a couple European countries as well.. different manufacture, different packaging, different order/ship methods, so it's not just remailers remailing Chinese stuff, but you can take a Pepsi Challenge between those, Chinese, and us/European pharma stuff. no difference in melting points, potency (perceived effects), taste, smell, appearance, 'mixability', ect... except the European shit is 20-40% more in most cases. some guys want stuff that's not from china and I accommodate for a fee.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2014, 10:32:11 PM »
oxandrolone from pharmacon - gtg ???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 10:39:09 PM »
The studies that showed couch potatoes gaining LBM and losing BF ... were done with 40mg doses for 3 months.

So anyone talking BS about anavar sucks at 'low doses' these trials show it otherwise.

IMO anavar is great... BUT people expect magical 'gains' that wet shit like anadrol or deca or dbol give... its not the same..

Var is magical imo, it also has studies which showcase it decreases visceral fat very well. It just works.

Every time I run it:

I lean up, I tighten up, my skin improves, my sleep improves, great strength increases, my joints/tendons/etc... all improve, no more elbow/tendonitis or other crap like that.

And the gains from it are 'clean'...

However higher dosed it can wreck BP hell I'm talking 100mg.. but that's a magical dose.

Even 40mg WILL give benefit but people won't notice it because they expect it overnight... run it 8 weeks then lets see...

I love var... and its not as expensive as ppl make it out to be, the magical expensive myth keeps it expensive. It's readily available...

Oh and var gives great pumps..

var and tbol stack very very nicely together. That with tren/mast = look granite epic cycle imo.

Strong/lean/dry/hard/full/pumped 24/7.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2014, 05:22:00 PM »
shit from a couple European countries as well.. different manufacture, different packaging, different order/ship methods, so it's not just remailers remailing Chinese stuff, but you can take a Pepsi Challenge between those, Chinese, and us/European pharma stuff. no difference in melting points, potency (perceived effects), taste, smell, appearance, 'mixability', ect... except the European shit is 20-40% more in most cases. some guys want stuff that's not from china and I accommodate for a fee.

I'm sold bro. Where do I sign?  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2014, 03:28:02 AM »
I'm sold bro. Where do I sign?  ;D

haha.. I'm private.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2014, 08:00:17 AM »
I have a HRT clinic that gives human grade anavar and deca...

The problem is I think he quoted me $17 / 40mgs. Basically close to $1000 for a cycle...but at least you know Iit'snot a risk of getting burned. And you can get ripped with ug masteron and tren.

pumpitup724

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2014, 12:15:57 AM »
Anybody I've ever heard that went over 100+ mg/day couldn't work out because their muscles would get a crippling pump after 2-3 warm-up sets. Your mileage may vary though

I agree with this^ I would get such strong lower back pumps from a few sets of lower back extensions that I would have to lay down on the fucking gym floor...

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2014, 04:26:29 PM »

Uncle Junior

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2014, 04:59:21 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2014, 12:32:10 AM »
var IMO is not ideal to run as part of your protocol, it is profitable when you are lean, especially galeniko lean. It makes no sense to run it for 4 months and more. it hardens you, swells you and brings out veins, hence run it at the end when you are 3 quarters of the way to the look you want.

50-100mg ED for 2-3 weeks would bring you more then 20-30 mg for 2 months

Uncle Junior

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2014, 04:46:11 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2014, 07:52:04 AM »
Ok thanks bro.

Here the truth of it, the 750mg test is making me feel real good and making my appetite go through roof.

Now put it this way I was like 175-178 only like 2-3 months ago and since starting da test im now fucking 194lb.

I would say I am around 15-17BF but could just be a lot of bloof and water.

I want cut up hard now but this fucking appetite is killing it for me.

So what drugs can I take to compensate for shitty diet?

Should I just pop T3 and what other Orals you recommend apart from var?

You have to diet, no way around it, compounds burn fat and help suppress hunger but they are effective while dieting, not if you stuff your face.

You hear of guys saying they get shredded while eating tons but no matter how you slice it the so call ''tons'' they are eating is still way less then their body is used to because you are in a calorie deficit so take the discomfort or load yourself up with crazy and dangerous compounds that are hard on your heart and feel 10 times even more discomfort anyway.

But to be fair the best fat burner on the planet is an ECA (ephedrine caffeine aspirin) stack. It gives you tons of energy, it suppresses hunger, keeps you alert. keeps your strength in the gym and most importantly makes you burn fat.