Author Topic: Ideal Dose for Anavar?  (Read 26074 times)

Uncle Junior

Re: Ideal Dose for Anavar?
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2014, 01:43:00 PM »

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2014, 05:23:54 PM »
I disagree. ..

I live in south fl and we have a few clinics that offer deca and anavar. There are tons of guys that are ripped to shreds running down a1a by the beach from pharm grade anavar. I know there aren't dieting or genetically gifted. Real pharm grade anavar will rip you to shreds.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2014, 03:59:07 AM »
I disagree. ..

I live in south fl and we have a few clinics that offer deca and anavar. There are tons of guys that are ripped to shreds running down a1a by the beach from pharm grade anavar. I know there aren't dieting or genetically gifted. Real pharm grade anavar will rip you to shreds.
well, nobody I ever met goes on var and eats ten chocolate bars daily.

Usually taking var comes with the mind set of eating clean, also var can get rid of a lot of water looking a lot leaner and harder as a result. Does it burn fat? No, not directly

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2014, 05:18:45 AM »
Whats the ideal dose for a women 30 years old and around 54kilos, never juiced but trains hard and wants to competr....5-10mg for 6weeks?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2014, 06:09:06 AM »
I disagree. ..

Damn that's cool, but I can't imagine how they would justify prescribing anavar to a healthy male.  Deca, maybe, for joint relief or something, but anavar??

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2014, 07:06:34 AM »
Whats the ideal dose for a women 30 years old and around 54kilos, never juiced but trains hard and wants to competr....5-10mg for 6weeks?

I would start them at 10mg daily for the first week and see how they do on the ana var before raising the dose to 20mg. woemn can handle 20mgs of Anavar pretty easily but it is def best to just try 10mg to see how the lady reacts because of course everybody does reactys diffrent. It also does depends on the quality of the anavar some anavar is very weak and 10mg wont do barely anything even on a female. If a female can get ahold of some watson USA grade Anavar (oxandrolone they shouldn't need more then 10mg) 20mg Tops!

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2014, 08:17:10 AM »
Damn that's cool, but I can't imagine how they would justify prescribing anavar to a healthy male.  Deca, maybe, for joint relief or something, but anavar??
its still available, but prices are very high. few years back clinic I knew had 25mgs for 5 or 6 dollars.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2014, 08:49:35 AM »
I would start them at 10mg daily for the first week and see how they do on the ana var before raising the dose to 20mg. woemn can handle 20mgs of Anavar pretty easily but it is def best to just try 10mg to see how the lady reacts because of course everybody does reactys diffrent. It also does depends on the quality of the anavar some anavar is very weak and 10mg wont do barely anything even on a female. If a female can get ahold of some watson USA grade Anavar (oxandrolone they shouldn't need more then 10mg) 20mg Tops!
cool thanks. One of my ex who is considering to jump on tge juice. How many weeks?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2014, 11:58:34 AM »
Anavar for women not for men. Way better compounds for men than anavar leave that shit to the ladies.

::) ::) ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2014, 04:09:39 AM »
cool thanks. One of my ex who is considering to jump on tge juice. How many weeks?

If you can get high quality Anavar she shouldn;t need more then 10mg but like i said if she gets a UGL grade Anavar she might need 20mg possibly more depending if it is even real. I don't like women gambling on UGL steroids so try to get her some watson Oxandrolone or BTG Oxandrolone. If it is REAL Human grdae she can run 10 mg daily for 8 weeks.

If she has no side effects after 4 weeks she could even go up to 20mg daily for the last 4 weeks of her 8 week cycle but if she gets any side effects on 20mg a day tell her to jump back down to 10mg right away.

Female Figure competitors love to use Anavar and winstrol as a stack. Anavar is of course the best drug a women can use and Anavar is not just for girls hell if I could get real watson Anavar I would run Anavar myself. I love Anavar. I got Ip's 15mg Anavar tabs back in 2006 and they were surprisingly strong and I loved those tabs. very clean and they def make you stronger.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2014, 10:20:55 PM »
Damn that's cool, but I can't imagine how they would justify prescribing anavar to a healthy male.  Deca, maybe, for joint relief or something, but anavar??

I double checked the pricing for anavar with the  TRT Dr in florida.  

It's $12 / 25 mg capsule  which would be $24 a day if you take 50 mg a day. That would be $720 for 30 days of anavar at 50 mg's. It's not cheap...but it's pharm grade Anavar.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2014, 06:14:41 AM »
knocking back 100mg of these, probably cut with winny I bet...

Know for a fact those are stanz, they tested positive for only winstrol on wedinos.

A bigger problem is those are "fake" isis and the real ones come in a small platic tub with a foil seal and the logo printed on the tabs.

They've started putting leaflets warning of fakes in newer products but personally I think they're double bluffing and crying wolf on their own product to maintain legitimacy after changing the packaging on the orals.

Ugl's are so annoying.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »

It's $12 / 25 mg capsule  which would be $24 a day if you take 50 mg a day. That would be $720 for 30 days of anavar at 50 mg's. It's not cheap...but it's pharm grade Anavar.
the results from 25mgs would probably be very good.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2014, 10:53:14 PM »
the results from 25mgs would probably be very good.

yeah....or you could do first 4 weeks at 25mgs and last 2 weeks at 50 mg's to make it last 6 weeks. Or run 25mgs for 8 weeks. I'm not sure which would be better.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2014, 06:35:32 AM »

lol fuck that shit, those 700$ can give you 50g of tren ace powder lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2014, 06:51:30 AM »

wtf   :P :P

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2014, 11:08:49 AM »
lol fuck that shit, those 700$ can give you 50g of tren ace powder lol

ouch.. that's brutally expensive powder source. almost double what it should be.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2014, 12:20:30 PM »
ouch.. that's brutally expensive powder source. almost double what it should be.

Yes.... I'd imagine it's no better than what a good UGL might provide.  I thought this would be Pfizer Anavar tablets, which would be worth it at those prices.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2014, 01:27:25 AM »

depends on the price... i was calculating in 10g increments and no shipping from china but EU based... im okay with that

obviously from china i can get 100g tren for 800-ish $$, but theres an extra risk and im not a seller, just using the stuff for myself so trying to stay safe.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2014, 10:22:01 AM »
100mg a day if you can afford it. Any more is subject to diminishing returns for what is possibly an unacceptable increase in liver toxicity.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2014, 11:00:11 AM »
I wonder when shipping if these ppl can label it as creatine monohydrates (powders) as long as ur not exceeding like a kilo

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2014, 12:46:43 PM »
I wonder when shipping if these ppl can label it as creatine monohydrates (powders) as long as ur not exceeding like a kilo

sure but who buys creatine from china honestly lol

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2014, 02:47:35 PM »
wtf   :P :P

Yeah it's expensive but it'shuman grade with a prescription. He did say that with referals he will drop the price each time a rreferral signs up for a protocol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2014, 03:45:34 AM »

without giving specifics, that's sorta how it works.

and when getting kg's.. you usually get multiple packs in less than 700g total.. so if you're getting 500g of one thing, 500 of another, a kg of another and a kg of another, you end up getting 6-8 packages.

very rarely will you get a whole kg in a package.. #1 it increases your risk of getting one caught, and #2 if it does get caught, you're not out the entire order and the other's that get through will be more than enough to stay in biz.

all in all, the odds of pwder getting snagged are exceptionally low, considering it's not something dogs smell for.. and if they do get snagged, it's usually the shippers fault due to shitty shipping/packaging practice and they'll re-ship.. hopefully to a different address incase you're flagged for a while.... and if you're getting kg's, it's nothing to rent another apt as a drop and eat the 600-700/month as a cost of doing business.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2014, 02:07:23 PM »
Eh a few months ago I had a china order for ghrp2 and mod-grf snagged by customs.. 20 vials... kinda been avoiding risking ordering anything international since.. wasn't a lot of money since this stuff is dirt cheap from china (compare to local 'research chem sites'), but ... makes me wonder if i should risk ordering again to my address.

Didn't get no letter, just tracking said in customs lol..

Cause po boxes/mailboxes they still have ur address right? I never opened one so im not sure.