Author Topic: Ideal Dose for Anavar?  (Read 26081 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Ideal Dose for Anavar?
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2014, 02:26:21 PM »
Eh a few months ago I had a china order for ghrp2 and mod-grf snagged by customs.. 20 vials... kinda been avoiding risking ordering anything international since.. wasn't a lot of money since this stuff is dirt cheap from china (compare to local 'research chem sites'), but ... makes me wonder if i should risk ordering again to my address.

Didn't get no letter, just tracking said in customs lol..

Cause po boxes/mailboxes they still have ur address right? I never opened one so im not sure.

yea but that's vials coming from china.. powder is different.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2014, 03:41:59 PM »
So generally speaking I should be good to go to order some raw powder 500g and get it labeled as creatine mono?

I would get var, methyltrienolone, sdrol and shit like that like that if I could. LoL would be interesting trying to dose 500mcg of methyltrienolone, wouldn't wanna f that up.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2014, 06:31:52 PM »
So generally speaking I should be good to go to order some raw powder 500g and get it labeled as creatine mono?

I would get var, methyltrienolone, sdrol and shit like that like that if I could. LoL would be interesting trying to dose 500mcg of methyltrienolone, wouldn't wanna f that up.

it'd be best to use peg300 and not Orasweet or 190proof alcohol with the MT. you'd want a solution, not a suspension since you're dealing with mcg's. just make it at 10mg/ml or whatever and dilute it till you get 1/2mg per ml (500mcg).

500g of var and superdrol would cost you about $3k. lol along with a couple g's of MT. 2g of MT will give you 133 bottles (30cc bottles) at 500mcg/ml. enough for a couple months maybe. lol (actually about 11yrs straight at 500mcg/day... of course you'd probably contract prostate cancer and be dead by year 4, so make out your will and leave the rest to your training partner so he can sell it to pay for the funeral. haha)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2014, 08:04:34 PM »
-_-

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2014, 11:07:52 PM »
okay now back to topics  ;D

do you really need to go over 50mg/day if you're under 200lbs after a cut?
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2014, 11:48:16 PM »
okay now back to topics  ;D

do you really need to go over 50mg/day if you're under 200lbs after a cut?

I wouldnt' consider using anything less than 50... actually I wouldn't consider using less than 100mg/day.

perhaps you ccould get by with 50mg/day if you used tren along with it.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2014, 11:51:44 AM »
What about

200mg test cyp per week
50 mg's anavar human grade
300mgs masteron

will this be a good cutting cycle to harden, lean l, and dry out?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2014, 01:00:59 PM »
What about

200mg test cyp per week
50 mg's anavar human grade
300mgs masteron

will this be a good cutting cycle to harden, lean l, and dry out?

it'd be cheaper and more effective to run 200 test cyp and 500 tren enanthate per week (or even 300 or 400mg).

you can 'cut' on test, deca, and dbol. of course you'll have water renention to think about, but 'cutting' is just retaining muscle while decreasing bodyfat.. nothing more. all the steroids are doing is maintaining the muscle you already have while in a kcal deficit.

granted, there are exceptions and some drugs work better than others. i.e. with tren, you can still have a surplus of kcals and change your body composition drastically..... also, with var, there's studies that show (or say?) it targets abdominal fat for oxidation... what whatever.

for a cheap and effective "cutting" cycle, my priorities would be 1-test, 2-tren, 3-mast, 4 & 5 anavar and anadrol being equal. I prefer anadrol, as it gives a fuller, harder look (and despite what the steroid profile-sites say, doesn't retain water in my experience.. with me or with clients).

just cut kcal, keep adequate protein, and have enough androgens in bloodstream to sustain muscle mass... pretty simple

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2014, 07:12:15 PM »
slightly related, i'm currently running
250mg test
400mg tren ace
a week, in about 6 weeks i was going to switch over to
300mg test
70mg anavar a day

what can i expect in terms of strength loss\hardness loss? i've never run anavar but i can imagine anything much less an oral being close to the hardness\strength of tren

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2014, 04:06:28 PM »
without giving specifics, that's sorta how it works.

and when getting kg's.. you usually get multiple packs in less than 700g total.. so if you're getting 500g of one thing, 500 of another, a kg of another and a kg of another, you end up getting 6-8 packages.

very rarely will you get a whole kg in a package.. #1 it increases your risk of getting one caught, and #2 if it does get caught, you're not out the entire order and the other's that get through will be more than enough to stay in biz.

all in all, the odds of pwder getting snagged are exceptionally low, considering it's not something dogs smell for.. and if they do get snagged, it's usually the shippers fault due to shitty shipping/packaging practice and they'll re-ship.. hopefully to a different address incase you're flagged for a while.... and if you're getting kg's, it's nothing to rent another apt as a drop and eat the 600-700/month as a cost of doing business.

i wonder if they ever trained dogs to sniff for gear if they would be all diesel from sniffing the powdered gear.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2014, 07:10:32 PM »
slightly related, i'm currently running
250mg test
400mg tren ace
a week, in about 6 weeks i was going to switch over to
300mg test
70mg anavar a day

what can i expect in terms of strength loss\hardness loss? i've never run anavar but i can imagine anything much less an oral being close to the hardness\strength of tren
actually adding the anavar in the switch will allow for the change not to be to dramatic, assuming the var is proper

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2014, 11:37:21 AM »
knocking back 100mg of these, probably cut with winny I bet...

Its stanozolol mate.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2014, 06:47:29 AM »
just a slight bump, did we come up for a consensus for an ideal dost for pharma grade anavar? i've got an hiv positive friend who's got a few extra bottles of par pharmaceutical anavar to offload

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2014, 07:17:40 AM »
just a slight bump, did we come up for a consensus for an ideal dost for pharma grade anavar? i've got an hiv positive friend who's got a few extra bottles of par pharmaceutical anavar to offload

I want friends with HIV too!

Maybe I should stop wearing a condom.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2014, 08:11:07 AM »
I want friends with HIV too!

Maybe I should stop wearing a condom.
move to nyc, san fran or wherever gays are

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2014, 08:17:37 AM »

Buy it. Seriously.

20 to 60 mgs per day, along with 200 to 500 mgs per week of test or eq.

You're welcome.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2014, 11:56:47 AM »
All anavar in the market is fake

It's expensive !!!!! Real one closest would be from Mexico if you can get ...

All these insana 80-100mg day dosages lol it's shit it's not anavar it's some powder with nolva...

Real one will blow you flstarting at 20-25 mg/day

Again it's expensive ty run real var...

Truth.  First time I did anavar was so long ago I don't want to say but I got stupid strong on just  20mg. a day.  Haven't been able to get any legit stuff since.  If you're using 100mg it is something else.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2023, 08:44:11 PM »
I haven’t run anything in 6 years, but if I’ve been tempted to take some of this.

Maybe down the line, but we’ll see.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2023, 02:55:43 AM »
The first steroid I took was US pharma grade anavar. 20mg a day of this stuff was remarkable, I got hard and ripped. Underground lab stuff, is it even worth it...I have taken 100mg a day and very little results. A good brand of oral winstrol has much more bang for buck.