Author Topic: I like big clits and I cannot lie... Roids for the girls?  (Read 16890 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: I like big clits and I cannot lie... Roids for the girls?
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 02:24:15 PM »
Then lock it down, knock it up, and ruin her for the next dude.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2014, 10:55:58 PM »
a lot of black women have monster clits naturally

Confusing penis & vagina again Senor Leopold  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 01:01:20 AM »
My 46 yo wife started using gear about a 1 1/2 years.  She started out on Var (sciroxx) at 10mg/day, and went as high as 20mg/day.  Ran that about 10-12 weeks.  No sides whatsoever.  Added about 15lbs while leaning her out.  Nice fullness and strength.  Loved it.  Took 6-8 weeks off.  Tried out Winny tabs (March) at 15mg/day.  Ran that about 12 weeks.  Increased sex drive, vascularity, some shedding, and achy joints.  Not as much fullness as the var gave her.  She didn't like it.  Her period stopped, though.  Took a few weeks off, and started Primo E at 100mg/wk.  Primo E gave her similar results as Var, but at the 4 week mark, her clit blew up, so I backed her down to 50mg/wk.  Ran the Primo E for 16 weeks total.  Voice started cracking and getting raspy towards the end.  She took a couple of weeks off, and started Var again (Kalpa).  Ran that for a couple of months at 15-20mg/day, but added in Epistane at 10mg/day for a few weeks at the end.  Got really good pumps, and expected results from Var.  Ran out of Var, so we tried Tbol (Kalpa) at 15mg/day for a few weeks until she started getting oily skin and breaking out.  Dropped the Tbol and Epistane.  Voice started getting pretty raspy, too.  For August, tried NPP (TSM) at 30mg/e3d along with some Test Prop at 20mg.  Nothing noteworthy.  Began prepping for her first Physique comp starting Sept with Var 20mg/day and Primo tabs 25mg/day (both TSM).  For October, added Proviron at 25mg/day the first two weeks, then switched to Winny at 25mg/day (TSM) for the final two week before her competition, which she won.  She took most of Nov, Dec, and Jan off.  She's currently running 40-50mg/wk Primo E (Chavo) and 60mg/wk Deca (Tek Labs).  From our experience, Var is the way to go at 10-20mg/day.  No sides, strength increase, delts pop, burns fat, turns heads.  Her voice got a little better when she took this last break, but it's still a little harsh.  Clit went back to normal.  No problems with body hair.  She really hasn't had a period since running the Winstrol solo.  She had some spotting during this last break, but not a full-blown period.  Hope that gives some insight.

Thanks for the feedback! My wife can take a little raspy voice, she sounds like a 12-y.o. girl now. :) So for my wife's goals either 10-15 mg var or 50 mg/w primo would then seem the best bets.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 01:05:23 AM »
Why doesn't she just start on a low dose of anavar?
If there are better options then she wants to know.

For example: Ostarine. In theory it would have no masculinizing effects beside increased muscle mass and strength. But I don't like experimenting on her with such new and untested compounds, unless I can see ringing endorsements from women who have been in the same situation.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 01:06:46 AM »
Before I was married I dated a figure girl for a couple years.  She was naturally very small (like 5'2 105) so she tried everything to put on size.  I know she worked her way up to 25mg var and 100mg primo (she would only use human grade gear).  She hated winstrol...made her hair shed a lot.  She used 10mg, 15mg, and 20mg per week of watson cyp....which gave her the best size gains, but it did a number on her skin so she had to stop it.  She loved clen and eca prior to shows, but she leaned out easily.
Jesus, even I would notice 25 mg var! She must really have had a hard time packing on muscle without it!

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 05:31:14 AM »
Thank you all for the advice!  :-*