Author Topic: Just bought it.....  (Read 2208 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Just bought it.....
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 02:10:43 PM »
" ... The Double Douche ... "

:D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 03:49:01 PM »
I got "jobbed" out of this one......so bad in fact that we are in a lawsuit with the bank  >:(

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 03:51:33 PM »
capitalism at work..... ;D

The taxes that business will generate should feed a few Obama voters, maybe even subsidize one of them to move into your neighborhood.

8)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 03:53:07 PM »
The taxes that business will generate should feed a few Obama voters, maybe even subsidize one of them to move into your neighborhood.

8)

thanks for pissing all over my good news Wednesday..... ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 03:57:57 PM »
Three questions:

How are you going to pay for all the gym equipment?

How much do you think it'll cost you upfront?

How long do you think it'll take before you'll have made back/covered all initial expenditure including set-up costs?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 04:00:48 PM »
thanks for pissing all over my good news Wednesday..... ;D

I'm just jealous...  8)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2014, 04:11:37 PM »
Three questions:

How are you going to pay for all the gym equipment?

How much do you think it'll cost you upfront?

How long do you think it'll take before you'll have made back/covered all initial expenditure including set-up costs?

In truth I'm not sure what we will end up doing with the larger space.....the laundry was the focal point of the purchase

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 04:46:38 PM »
This is my first baby

Ah dude pawn shops are scummy bro. Society would be a better place without them.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 04:49:22 PM »
This is my first baby
A pawn shop? Just add to the growing problem of selling stolen goods due to drug addicts.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2014, 04:50:39 PM »
I don't think it's the Pawn Brokers fault that criminals exist...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 04:54:45 PM »
No, but they kinda "look the other way". Some even are in on it. People stealing from dept stores (TVs, vacuum cleaners) that are nearby, and bring it to the pawn shops.
Then you have the people who are always bringing in "jewelry" that they "somehow came across", and have their friends pawn it, because they pawned off jewelry last week...and you know the person didn't graduate from Yale in 1976, because the person is 25 yrs old.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2014, 04:56:31 PM »
Ah dude pawn shops are scummy bro. Society would be a better place without them.

Pawn shops don't put people out on the street.....in fact they help them stay off them. I'd say working for a bank is much more "scummy".....

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2014, 04:58:09 PM »
No, but they kinda "look the other way". Some even are in on it. People stealing from dept stores (TVs, vacuum cleaners) that are nearby, and bring it to the pawn shops.
Then you have the people who are always bringing in "jewelry" that they "somehow came across", and have their friends pawn it, because they pawned off jewelry last week...and you know the person didn't graduate from Yale in 1976, because the person is 25 yrs old.

We work with area police.....you are ignorant on how pawn shops work, we help fight crime. In the last 12 months we have helped arrest 3 area burglars.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 05:00:41 PM »

No but they knowingly do business with them. Stolen goods make up the majority of a pawn shops business and they know it. Then you have the poor and downtrodden who are desperate to pay their water or light bill.

Pawns shops are fucking scum and so are the people who work there.

I'm all for capitalism but I'll readily admit there are a lot of opportunists and capitalists are who are absolute scum.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 05:01:58 PM »
We work with area police.....you are ignorant on how pawn shops work, we help fight crime. In the last 12 months we have helped arrest 3 area burglars.

Yes, most pawn shops do work with police... because the police know where they can find stolen goods.
Pawn shops throw the cops a bone. It's all part of being a scumbag business. Still, the majority of stolen goods are exchanged without issue...and without police knowledge.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2014, 05:05:08 PM »
Oh, I know a lot more than I am letting on. There is a reason why you work with the police ;)
In areas of high "drug traffic" or where drugs like heroin and crack are prolific, pawn shops are the go to for getting rid of stolen goods for money so that they can buy a hit.
3 area burglars, huh? That is a low number.

Due to the rocketing heroin addiction rates, many people who have been kicked out of their parents homes pawn off their parents---property, saws, jewelry, china, electronics, etc. Some families don't want to deal with it, and put the kids in rehab, and write it off as a loss. Others don't.
Then you have the boyfriends or girlfriends doing the same thing.
And you also have people who steal frozen steaks and shrimp and try to  pawn that off.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2014, 05:06:28 PM »
Yes, most pawn shops do work with police... because the police know where they can find stolen goods.
Pawn shops throw the cops a bone. It's all part of being a scumbag business. Still, the majority of stolen goods are exchanged without issue...and without police knowledge.

In Georgia police are linked to a pawn shop computer system and are very active, and we help them. It matters who's behind the counter moreso than the business. I'm not losing my soul over money, but then again I'm a passive investor in the shop, do not work there.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2014, 05:17:00 PM »
P.S. A very large part of our sales are guns and accessories nowadays....we are a FFL dealer.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2014, 05:28:55 PM »
This is my first baby
man this looks too familiar, is it in tx

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »
man this looks too familiar, is it in tx

Georgia....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 06:28:13 PM »
Open a strip club!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2014, 06:41:23 PM »
Hey bro, came across an 04' Granite from a client with a Galbreath rear, said he wanted $50k. I know you said stay with the RD model, which I already have a few, but doesn't that seem like a great deal? Truck is in excellent shape. Btw, congrats on the purchase, and who cares if pawn shops "take advantage" of people, they're getting money they need to pay bills. You're a saint.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2014, 06:57:38 PM »
Hey bro, came across an 04' Granite from a client with a Galbreath rear, said he wanted $50k. I know you said stay with the RD model, which I already have a few, but doesn't that seem like a great deal? Truck is in excellent shape. Btw, congrats on the purchase, and who cares if pawn shops "take advantage" of people, they're getting money they need to pay bills. You're a saint bro.

Thanks bro.

Email spec to Jon he'll look it over but sound like a damn good deal, makes my eyebrow go up and say.....what's he hiding....hmmmmmm. Check it out with your guy.

NightTrain

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2014, 06:58:12 PM »

8)

LOL I love it... ;D

Hope and Change... pocket that is.

but Yez we Mexican

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2014, 07:01:30 PM »
Yez we Mexican

haha!!

Way more accurate!!