Author Topic: Just How Old is the U.S. Constitution?  (Read 5466 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Just How Old is the U.S. Constitution?
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2014, 12:21:45 PM »
Yes, although Antisemitism in the USA has decreased in recent years. 

What does that have to do with anything? 

Jews have suffered a lot worse, for many thousands of years, in many countries all over the world.  Yet, they always manage to get ahead, without making excuses.

Always?  How are they doing in Germany?

And, anyway, as I've pointed out repeatedly, I'm not saying the horrible way blacks have been treated should be used as any sort of excuse for their current state, I'm just saying that I think it's wrong when people minimize how horrible it was to be black in the USA for way too long. 

Jews, who have pretty much perfected the art of "never let them forget" (albeit for good reason, imo) should be the first people to understand this, I'd think.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2014, 01:08:07 PM »
Always?  How are they doing in Germany?

And, anyway, as I've pointed out repeatedly, I'm not saying the horrible way blacks have been treated should be used as any sort of excuse for their current state, I'm just saying that I think it's wrong when people minimize how horrible it was to be black in the USA for way too long. 

Jews, who have pretty much perfected the art of "never let them forget" (albeit for good reason, imo) should be the first people to understand this, I'd think.

In the USA?  Always?  Minimize how horrible it was to be black in the USA for way too long? 

You are minimizing how much more horrible Jews have had it for thousands of years, and still have it today in some places, in many countries.  Yet, they always seem to get ahead in life, no matter where they are or what they go through. 

And "perfecting the art of never let them forget" has nothing to do with them always getting ahead despite the fact that they have suffered much worse for much longer.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2014, 07:12:07 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Just How Old is the U.S. Constitution? Sheila Jackson Lee Has an Interesting Answer

Mar. 12, 2014 6:42pm Becket Adams   

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) claimed Wednesday that the United States Constitution is 400 years old.

This would mean that the Constitution was signed in 1614, the year Pocahontas married John Rolfe in Jamestown, Virginia.

“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a Constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not,” the Yale University and University of Virginia Law School alumna said.

Read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/12/just-how-old-is-the-u-s-constitution-sheila-jackson-lee-has-an-interesting-answer/

*face palm*

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2014, 01:01:41 PM »

You are minimizing how much more horrible Jews have had it for thousands of years, and still have it today in some places, in many countries. 

Seriously, how am I doing that? 

After rereading what I wrote, I don't think anything I said seems to be minimizing the unconscionable mistreatment Jews have suffered. 

Even in my quip about "never let them forget" I said that I thought it was for good reason.

Strangely, you seem to be implying that if I insist on folks being accurate when characterizing how bad blacks have been treated in the USA I need to mention other groups who have been treated as bad or worse in other countries.  Do I have that wrong? 

Seems to me that you're trying to change my point that I've been more than clear about time after time.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2014, 02:22:25 PM »
You need to go.  Comparing a Jew to a nazi is ridiculous

Why is it ridiculous? It is not!

What did the Nazis do to the Askenazi? They created restrictive discriminatory laws against them

What have Zionists done to Palestinians? They created restrictive discriminatory laws against them

What did the Nazi's do to the Askenazi? They dispossessed them of their homes & property?

What have Zionists done to Palestinians? They dispossessed them of their land, homes, & property

What did the Nazis do to the Askenazi? They set curfews for them in their own nation

What have Zionists done to Palestinians? They've set curfews for them in their own nation

What did the Nazis do to the Askenazi? They engaged in the "ethnic cleansing" of the land

What are the Zionists doing to the Palestinians? They're engaging in the "ethnic cleansing" of the land

What did the Nazis do to the Askenazi? They committed wholesale genocide against them in gas chambers

What are the Zionists doing to the Palestinians? They're committing wholesale genocide against them using bombs

Where is the ridiculous of the comparison?  ...because the Nazis used gas, while the Zionists use bombs?

Zionism simply found a different target and  picked up where Nazism left off

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2014, 02:42:31 PM »
Anti-semitism incidents jump five-fold in Canada
"Anti-semitism cases in 2009 double worldwide over the year before; Canada registers a five-fold increase."
http://www.thestar.com/news/investigations/2010/04/11/antisemitism_incidents_jump_fivefold_in_canada.html

Anti-Defamation League:
"Confirming the three previous studies, black Americans remain considerably more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Semitic views. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34%) are nearly four times as likely as whites (9%) to fall into the most anti-Semitic category."
http://archive.adl.org/antisemitism_survey/survey_print.html

An increase in anti-semitism in Canada is disheartening, but it doesn't surprise me.

The Zionists and their controlled media have been far too successful blurring the lines between Zionism & Judaism. Judaism is a religion. Zionism is a radical, racist, fascist, apartheid, genocidal political philosophy that dehumanizes, desensitizes, and destabilizes the safety of this world. I deserves no place on this planet. I support the right of all people to follow the religion of their choice. I deplore Zionism.
w

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
Why is it ridiculous? It is not!

What did the Nazis do to the Askenazi? They created restrictive discriminatory laws against them

What have Zionists done to Palestinians? They created restrictive discriminatory laws against them

What did the Nazi's do to the Askenazi? They dispossessed them of their homes & property?

What have Zionists done to Palestinians? They dispossessed them of their land, homes, & property

What did the Nazis do to the Askenazi? They set curfews for them in their own nation

What have Zionists done to Palestinians? They've set curfews for them in their own nation

What did the Nazis do to the Askenazi? They engaged in the "ethnic cleansing" of the land

What are the Zionists doing to the Palestinians? They're engaging in the "ethnic cleansing" of the land

What did the Nazis do to the Askenazi? They committed wholesale genocide against them in gas chambers

What are the Zionists doing to the Palestinians? They're committing wholesale genocide against them using bombs

Where is the ridiculous of the comparison?  ...because the Nazis used gas, while the Zionists use bombs?

Zionism simply found a different target and  picked up where Nazism left off

There is absolutely no comparison between Israel and the nazis.  You are off your rocker.   All of this is a thinly disguised antisemiticism.  It is my personal mission to see you booted off of getbig.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »
There is absolutely no comparison between Israel and the nazis.  You are off your rocker.   All of this is a thinly disguised antisemiticism.  It is my personal mission to see you booted off of getbig.

You work just like the Zionists.  ;D
w