Author Topic: Question for NON Marihuana users  (Read 4079 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Question for NON Marihuana users
« on: March 13, 2014, 05:19:37 AM »
IF it becomes legal, in the state you live at, will you be interested in smoking it "occasionally"....

will you see that possibility  ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHH

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Question for NON Marihuana users
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 05:27:05 AM »
No, everybody I know that smokes it ends up with issues of laziness or depression

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 05:28:15 AM »
Nah not for me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 05:30:04 AM »
if you have trouble maintaining happyness sober then you will be dependent upon marijuana unless you develop tactics
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 05:37:27 AM »
Never did much of anything for me, so it's not illegality that's stopping me.

Ever 5 years or so I will do a mushroom trip, but that's about it.
Y

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 05:47:06 AM »
It's been de facto legal here for decades, and I haven't toked in the past 10 years.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 05:49:21 AM »
Not me.  I'm already excellent at being a vegetable on the couch and I'm always hungry.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 05:53:53 AM »
It's been de facto legal here for decades, and I haven't toked in the past 10 years.
Are we still going to bake our own gluten free space cake?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 05:57:44 AM »
Are we still going to bake our own gluten free space cake?
IIFYM

(If It Fits Your Marihuana)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 06:46:25 AM »
Yes, but I'm mostly looking forward to rape becoming legal.

alabama ftw

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 06:51:14 AM »
Nope, just look what pot did to Wiggs.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 06:54:27 AM »
im more from the drugs that give me loads of energy and euphoria

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 07:03:38 AM »
im more from the drugs that give me loads of energy and euphoria

Fucking coke heads.

dustin

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 07:11:50 AM »
In This Thread: adults who get fucked up from taking a hit off a marijuana cigarette. Plus adults who know a friend of a friend who used a marijuana once and ended up on welfare.

Don't get too wild, boys! We don't want to fill up that 2014 death pool. Stay safe!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 07:20:08 AM »
NO...I will not use, but would grow and distribute. Hypocritical? I don't think so, but some might think so.....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 07:21:55 AM »
It's good if your know how to use it.
Used every day to just "zone out" will make you a dummy.

alabama ftw

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 07:25:46 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 07:29:32 AM »
No, most of the pot heads I knew growing up had no ambition. Maybe partially due to marijuana use. As they got older they all had this slurred speech affect. I know I'm not imagining it. I never read anything about this but it seemed to have some kind of neurological effect on these long time users. I know fans of pot will say how good it is for you and what I wrote is bull shit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 07:56:48 AM »
No.  I get the paranoia.  :(  But it should be legal anyway since drug laws are bullshit.  I've yet to hear a good explanation why an otherwise law abiding adult shouldn't be allowed to make his own informed decision about drug use.

dustin

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 08:01:56 AM »
No, most of the pot heads I knew growing up had no ambition. Maybe partially due to marijuana use. As they got older they all had this slurred speech affect. I know I'm not imagining it. I never read anything about this but it seemed to have some kind of neurological effect on these long time users. I know fans of pot will say how good it is for you and what I wrote is bull shit.

lol everyone's got a story about friends of friends who tried a marijuana and never amounted to anything. Could you perhaps consider that these people were losers and gravitated towards smoking weed all day? People always want to believe that it's something else that's the problem, never the person. People vilify drugs and activities but never take ownership of their actions.

I know people that do coke, drink, play video games, jack off all day, smoke weed and are doctors, lawyers, realtors, entrepreneurs, etc. In BC it's a cultural norm to kick back and maybe take a puff in the evening after a hard day's work. It's just like cracking a beer in the evening. You don't see people on the streets here begging to suck a dick for a "hit" of marijuana. Only losers let something like marijuana "destroy" their lives. Just like how people let junk food ruin their lives, video games, alcohol, etc.

Marijuana doesn't turn people into losers. Losers gravitate towards it. Just like schmoes gravitate towards bodybuilding. I love lifting and looking good, but I don't get a boner when I see a guy in the gym with nice, broad shoulders and a small waist. If someone can let an innocuous plant like marijuana RUIN their lives, it wasn't the substance that was at fault. It was the person who's clearly weak of mind, will and ambition.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 08:09:44 AM »
lol everyone's got a story about friends of friends who tried a marijuana and never amounted to anything. Could you perhaps consider that these people were losers and gravitated towards smoking weed all day? People always want to believe that it's something else that's the problem, never the person. People vilify drugs and activities but never take ownership of their actions.

I know people that do coke, drink, play video games, jack off all day, smoke weed and are doctors, lawyers, realtors, entrepreneurs, etc. In BC it's a cultural norm to kick back and maybe take a puff in the evening after a hard day's work. It's just like cracking a beer in the evening. You don't see people on the streets here begging to suck a dick for a "hit" of marijuana. Only losers let something like marijuana "destroy" their lives. Just like how people let junk food ruin their lives, video games, alcohol, etc.

Marijuana doesn't turn people into losers. Losers gravitate towards it. Just like schmoes gravitate towards bodybuilding. I love lifting and looking good, but I don't get a boner when I see a guy in the gym with nice, broad shoulders and a small waist. If someone can let an innocuous plant like marijuana RUIN their lives, it wasn't the substance that was at fault. It was the person who's clearly weak of mind, will and ambition.

Sound like you're trying to rationalize your pot use. Who is this lazy doctor who plays video games all day, smokes dope and jerks off all day?  It almost sounds like the guy who used heroin for 10 years and quit and now runs marathons. It's like a smoker who says his uncle smoked cigarettes since he was 14 to his death at 80. It's a risk to health and these examples outside the bell curve is delusional rationalization.  Pot does contribute to for a lack of a better term the pot head lack of ambition. So smoke your pot and become a doctor, engineer or physicist.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 08:19:49 AM »
No.  I get the paranoia.  :(  But it should be legal anyway since drug laws are bullshit.  I've yet to hear a good explanation why an otherwise law abiding adult shouldn't be allowed to make his own informed decision about drug use.

Ah yes....the paranoia.  Same here...despise weed. Havent smoked in 30 years

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 08:24:20 AM »
In This Thread: adults who get fucked up from taking a hit off a marijuana cigarette. Plus adults who know a friend of a friend who used a marijuana once and ended up on welfare.

Don't get too wild, boys! We don't want to fill up that 2014 death pool. Stay safe!

sativas are the most motivational drug I have ever tried, amp user in the past.

If you can't handle a few bong hits then you have some issues you need resolved.

dustin

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 08:29:36 AM »
Sound like you're trying to rationalize your pot use. Who is this lazy doctor who plays video games all day, smokes dope and jerks off all day?  It almost sounds like the guy who used heroin for 10 years and quit and now runs marathons. It's like a smoker who says his uncle smoked cigarettes since he was 14 to his death at 80. It's a risk to health and these examples outside the bell curve is delusional rationalization.  Pot does contribute to for a lack of a better term the pot head lack of ambition. So smoke your pot and become a doctor, engineer or physicist.

Your username is very apt. You're definitely set in your ways, but I don't mind owning you nonetheless. ::)

You sound like the many fearful retards who speak in hyperbole, take any negative association and then conflate all of the risks and present them as facts. Facts which are irrefutable and 100% inevitable. It's really sad. This is nothing more than your opinion, based off of ill conceived perceptions and then spun as though it is an unavoidable consequence for dancing with the devil's weed. Ohh, boogey boogey, the devil's weed is gonna get me! Ahh. The bank's going to take my house and I'm going to sit in my basement all day hitting the bong and playing a used Sega Genesis I picked up at a flea market because oldtimer1 said so!

You do realize how quickly active cannabinoids are metabolized, right? After a few hours at most, the effects have completely worn off. Even if someone spent a couple hours couch locked and balls deep in a family-sized bag of Munchies, they'll shake it off and return to complete normalcy after that. If that's the type of activity that someone's predisposed to, they'd simply replace marijuana with another vice like World of Warcraft, junk food, other loser activities or recreational drugs. It doesn't mean that smoking marijuana will turn you into a loser.

It sounds like you're in a precarious position. You use no drugs, yet you're so blatantly ignorant and stupid with nothing to blame it on. If I were you, I'd just say you smoked some marijuanas and that's why you speak such lunacy. Blame it on something else, just like other people do. It's not your fault, it's someone else's. That's how it goes, right? Take no ownership or responsibility for your actions.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2014, 08:30:25 AM »
sativas are the most motivational drug I have ever tried, amp user in the past.

If you can't handle a few bong hits then you have some issues you need resolved.

Not really...it's all in how you are wired. I can handle E, coke, percs without blinking. Im not a "downer" type person....I find them boring and annoying