Author Topic: Obama - DESTROYED in his own words by his lies and broken promises  (Read 3890 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama - DESTROYED in his own words by his lies and broken promises
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 09:04:13 AM »
Not a single leftist dares to touch this thread.

The truth to them is like light to roaches.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 09:05:18 AM »
yup

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »
Not a single leftist dares to touch this thread.

The truth to them is like light to roaches.

yeah this lying by politicians has got to stop.  It started with Obama. Hes the first one ever. And when he is gone...it will never happen again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 09:10:49 AM »
yeah this lying by politicians has got to stop.  It started with Obama. Hes the first one ever. And when he is gone...it will never happen again

HOPE AND CHANGE - Remember? 

He promised to be different than the rest which is why you cried the day he was elected and voted for him 2x over.  Now that he is busted w all his lies and con games -you excuse it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 09:23:46 AM »
HOPE AND CHANGE - Remember? 

He promised to be different than the rest which is why you cried the day he was elected and voted for him 2x over.  Now that he is busted w all his lies and con games -you excuse it

Everyone says theyll be different. "no new taxes"...."wmd's"

and everyone says the same. Now, as im an adult, I know what comes with voting for someone. And what scared me about Mccain/Palin...was Palin/McCain....i still shutter at the thought.

And then what scared me about Mitt was, that he was a fucktard.

Some things Obama did good. And some he did bad. Hes done more good than bad especially with the retards he has to work with in the house.

Thats pretty much the long and short of it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »
LOL - Romney was a fucktard despite his accomplishments yet you voted for a hack politician solely cause his skin color w zero accomplishments why again?

Because you are stupid.  Just end it there.  You fell for a con game by the sleezy worthless jerkoff who is half black.   There is no more or less to this. 

and everyone says the same. Now, as im an adult, I know what comes with voting for someone. And what scared me about Mccain/Palin...was Palin/McCain....i still shutter at the thought.

Some things Obama did good. And some he did bad. Hes done more good than bad especially with the retards he has to work with in the house.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 09:30:22 AM »
Trey's arguments about how the Police need to stick to "the process" ignores the fact that. right or wrong, cops commonly have a lot of latitude when it comes to how they choose to enforce the law.  Especially in Bumfuck, South Carolina.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 09:33:25 AM »
Trey's arguments about how the Police need to stick to "the process" ignores the fact that. right or wrong, cops commonly have a lot of latitude when it comes to how they choose to enforce the law.  Especially in Bumfuck, South Carolina.

Except that he quoted Obama's OWN WORDS AS SENATOR remember?

Again - this is why Obama voters are the biggest joke on the face of the earth. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 09:35:42 AM »
LOL - Romney was a fucktard despite his accomplishments yet you voted for a hack politician solely cause his skin color w zero accomplishments why again?

Because you are stupid.  Just end it there.  You fell for a con game by the sleezy worthless jerkoff who is half black.   There is no more or less to this. 

im stupid?...really bro...ive destroyed you on numerous occasions...like ive done it for sport on a boring Wednesday. Caught you in numerious lies where you just go silent for a day....yeah, youve done that.

My life and my familys life has been Awesome since before, during and will be after Obama has left office. You blame someone for shit...we get shit done. We rock, and you struggle with water bottles

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 09:39:22 AM »
im stupid?...really bro...ive destroyed you on numerous occasions...like ive done it for sport on a boring Wednesday. Caught you in numerious lies where you just go silent for a day....yeah, youve done that.

My life and my familys life has been Awesome since before, during and will be after Obama has left office. You blame someone for shit...we get shit done. We rock, and you struggle with water bottles

LOL - meltdown

Yeah - all is well in the nation.  Record food stamps, record people not working, forgein policy a train wreck, health care a wreck, etc etc. 

FORWARD!!!! 

You clowns are going to be the same ones voting for Hitlery based on the same warped and demented thought process and wondering why things are so F'D up.  Look in the damn mirror

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 09:42:37 AM »
No wonder your forum name is OPTION D!  You settle for failure!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 09:48:34 AM »
I cant think of anything good his administration has done so far. Honestly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 09:50:07 AM »
LOL at blaming the House of Reps!!!!!   

Yeah the first two years of the disastrous Obama presidency w all dems was awesome

Obamacare
Stim Bill
Cap n. Trade
Dodd Frank

You FNG name it.  Yeah - lets have more of that garbage.   ::)  ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 10:01:27 AM »
All his efforts have been geared towards helping illegal foreign immigrants, acting as a black activist, pushing gay weddings, pushing his redistributionist scheme, demonizing all american gun owners, and begging to bomb syria.

Which of these efforts has been good for america or the american people?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 10:24:33 AM »

just stop already.  you voted for Obama because he was the Democratic candidate.  and you'll vote for the next Democratic candidate too.  yawn. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 10:52:42 AM »
just stop already.  you voted for Obama because he was the Democratic candidate.  and you'll vote for the next Democratic candidate too.  yawn. 

pretty much the same for you,you're not kidding nobody  ::)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 11:00:34 AM »
pretty much the same for you,you're not kidding nobody  ::)

not voting this election unless an independent actually appeals to me.  and of the 3 times I've voted in my life I've voted twice Republican and once Democrat.  don't assume i'm a mindless fucking idiot just because you are. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 11:01:18 AM »
LOL - meltdown

Yeah - all is well in the nation.  Record food stamps, record people not working, forgein policy a train wreck, health care a wreck, etc etc. 

FORWARD!!!! 

You clowns are going to be the same ones voting for Hitlery based on the same warped and demented thought process and wondering why things are so F'D up.  Look in the damn mirror

Case and point...get demolished...and play the "lol" card...

yeah....Teh Mal wins again.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 11:01:51 AM »

Bro.. did you watch Palin....like seriously

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 11:02:46 AM »
Bro.. did you watch Palin....like seriously

Did you vote for Obama because he's blackish? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 11:03:53 AM »
Did you vote for Obama because he's blackish? 

Not at all...Because i would have liked Hermain Cain for the same reason. And Cain went to my school...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 11:04:13 AM »
not voting this election unless an independent actually appeals to me.  and of the 3 times I've voted in my life I've voted twice Republican and once Democrat.  i'm a mindless fucking idiot

fixed

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 11:06:50 AM »
Not at all...Because i would have liked Hermain Cain for the same reason. And Cain went to my school...

I'm talking about two candidates run for president who are essentially the same but one is white and one is black.  Herman Cain doesn't tow the line.  He like alan keys is an Uncle Tom in the eyes of many blacks.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2014, 11:16:41 AM »
I'm talking about two candidates run for president who are essentially the same but one is white and one is black.  Herman Cain doesn't tow the line.  He like alan keys is an Uncle Tom in the eyes of many blacks.

ok...so its changed now. because before i was asked if i voted for him because he was black.

I seriously dont care. Whats "the line"....Maybe you dont know me, but around these parts id be considered the uppity kneegrow. So this "line" you speak of (probably some shit about blacks on welfare or some dumb shit like that) doesnt apply to me.