Author Topic: Did Milos Kill Luke Wood?  (Read 4574 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Did Milos Kill Luke Wood?
« on: March 13, 2014, 10:25:01 AM »
I know the rumour has it Luke tried to follow a T3 regime prescribed by Milos and ended up taking 10 time the dose, as he got his dosage mixed up...I find this hard to believe seeing as Luke is a seasoned drug user, even a rookie to drugs knows the difference between different IU's, mg's, ml's, Mcg's...etc. And if the wrong dose was taken, this surely would be picked up in their many catch up's if they went through everything during an assessment, not wait till the dude nearly keeled over with organ failure.

Deadly Relation:
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Did Milos Kill Luke Wood?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:35:53 AM »
no .. Luke did it himself. There was a lot more to Luke's use than aas I believe.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 10:36:29 AM »
Liquid T3. Very hard to approximate doses, especially when it's in the mcg range.

Live by the thong, die by the thong. Luke knew this going in. He died for us bitches.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 10:43:23 AM »
Liquid T3. Very hard to approximate doses, especially when it's in the mcg range.

Live by the thong, die by the thong. Luke knew this going in. He died for us bitches.

dude.  you made me laugh so hard with this comment that i sprayed coffee all over my monitor.  i'm still laughing as i write this.

LULZ

dustin

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 10:48:32 AM »
dude.  you made me laugh so hard with this comment that i sprayed coffee all over my monitor.  i'm still laughing as i write this.

LULZ

I'm glad that made your morning. Bodybuilding is a serious schmoe spectacle sport and not many people understand and appreciate this.

The competitors know what they're getting into the moment they draw up their sparkly thongs, rub on that spray tan and make muscles on stage. 8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 10:48:43 AM »

i doubt he fucked up his dosage, and i doubt milos told him to take what eventually killed him.

its the whole bber mentality- this much works this well, so i'll take even more.

a guy who has been fucking around w anabolics, insulin, gh and other peptides for prolly close to 20 years is NOT going to make a mistake dosing t3. lol
b

dustin

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 11:10:00 AM »
i doubt he fucked up his dosage, and i doubt milos told him to take what eventually killed him.

its the whole bber mentality- this much works this well, so i'll take even more.

a guy who has been fucking around w anabolics, insulin, gh and other peptides for prolly close to 20 years is NOT going to make a mistake dosing t3. lol

I don't think he'll make a newb mistake like taking a ml of insulin when he's thinking he's taking an iu. But UGLs are shitty and there are places in Australia which have sold vials containing lethal doses of arsenic. I just read a study about it that was posted on ergo log I think. I'm at work so I can't reference it, but the bro was a lifetime juicer and just happened to buy some sketchy gear.

I've seen RonnieT post lab assays with fake GH that contained things ranging from rat insulin to other obscure, fake products. They get some extremely sketchy drugs down there. That's why I think he accidentally overdosed in that way. Liquid stuff needs to be mixed up as it gets suspended really shitty and he could have easily had an overdosed batch of T3. In any event, it's really shitty.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 11:15:03 AM »

I think people don't realize the Nubian, painkillers and rec drugs that also are used :-\

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 11:18:56 AM »

I think people don't realize the Nubian, painkillers and rec drugs that also are used :-\

yep many i know are addicted to painkillers... they kill your organs
real men= no rubbers

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 11:36:51 AM »
I know the rumour has it Luke tried to follow a T3 regime prescribed by Milos and ended up taking 10 time the dose, as he got his dosage mixed up...I find this hard to believe seeing as Luke is a seasoned drug user, even a rookie to drugs knows the difference between different IU's, mg's, ml's, Mcg's...etc. And if the wrong dose was taken, this surely would be picked up in their many catch up's if they went through everything during an assessment, not wait till the dude nearly keeled over with organ failure.

Deadly Relation:

yes, it's hard to believe that a seasoned drug user would make a poor choice.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 11:43:03 AM »
I don't think he'll make a newb mistake like taking a ml of insulin when he's thinking he's taking an iu. But UGLs are shitty and there are places in Australia which have sold vials containing lethal doses of arsenic. I just read a study about it that was posted on ergo log I think. I'm at work so I can't reference it, but the bro was a lifetime juicer and just happened to buy some sketchy gear.

I've seen RonnieT post lab assays with fake GH that contained things ranging from rat insulin to other obscure, fake products. They get some extremely sketchy drugs down there. That's why I think he accidentally overdosed in that way. Liquid stuff needs to be mixed up as it gets suspended really shitty and he could have easily had an overdosed batch of T3. In any event, it's really shitty.

- if it was an overdosed batch of t3 everyone there using it would have been dropping like flies.

- what he had was t3. not any other kind of fake products, and it was an overdose of t3 that killed him, not any other kind of fake products.

so add those points up and what do you come up with?

then again to calvins point it was kidney failuree that did him in, so who knows what else he was taking. even tylenol is hepatoxic.
b

dustin

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 12:10:21 PM »
- if it was an overdosed batch of t3 everyone there using it would have been dropping like flies.

- what he had was t3. not any other kind of fake products, and it was an overdose of t3 that killed him, not any other kind of fake products.

then again to calvins point it was kidney failuree that did him in, so who knows what else he was taking. even tylenol is hepatoxic.

I don't profess to have all the answers, and no one will ever have the answers unless his stash was raided and tested. But no one's going to those lengths. He simply took too many drugs and his kidney crapped out. And unfortunately, he's neither the first nor last that this will happen to.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 06:49:48 PM »

I don't know a whole lot about the entire situation, but I did talk to him during that time when he was at Koloseum. He was absolutely shredded and still two weeks out, I asked him if he thought he could hold the conditioning of if he could lose it, then regain it by dropping water. He flat out said to me that he fucked up his dosage and he didn't know what was going to happen. Whatever else was involved, I don't know, but to me he took responsibility for misreading the label.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 06:56:06 PM »
Bodybuilding is not a healthy endeavor to say the least and in the end its up to the individual to decide what they consume.
L

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 09:40:14 PM »
research t3/t4 is tricky and you can easily fuck up and not realize it till it's too late.

I ended up hospitalized with Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis from research t3. took my 9 months and 40lbs of bodyweight before I realized my fuckup.... also cost me $160k. thanks MP/ManpowerResearch  ;)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 09:44:51 PM »
I don't know a whole lot about the entire situation, but I did talk to him during that time when he was at Koloseum. He was absolutely shredded and still two weeks out, I asked him if he thought he could hold the conditioning of if he could lose it, then regain it by dropping water. He flat out said to me that he fucked up his dosage and he didn't know what was going to happen. Whatever else was involved, I don't know, but to me he took responsibility for misreading the label.

The sad thing is that he was probably more worried about his condition on his next show, rather than his health.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 09:47:06 PM »

you realize hepatoxic refers to the liver, right?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 09:48:57 PM »

Wise words by a wise man

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 10:13:23 PM »
Bodybuilding is a narcissistic Beauty Pageant based on extreme empirical data of drug usage.

End of story.

Don't call it a "sport" ~ It doesn't even resemble one.

If you happen to be a Pharmacist and you like to lift weights... well then, you've got the edge, don't you?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 10:23:10 PM »
Nasser told me that once (during his early insulin use) that he accidentally took 10 times the insulin he intended to by making a mistake with the the dosage per tenth of cc, but he realized it right after and got very nervous, frantically ate three jars of jam and took some other sugar - he felt fine though and did not go into shock of any sort.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 10:37:06 PM »
Nasser told me that once (during his early insulin use) that he accidentally took 10 times the insulin he intended to by making a mistake with the the dosage per tenth of cc, but he realized it right after and got very nervous, frantically ate three jars of jam and took some other sugar - he felt fine though and did not go into shock of any sort.

buddy of mine shot 1cc humulin r iv thinking it was nubain (shot 10iu's of nubain sub q and it burned like hell.. which is how he realized he got the vials mixed up).

started eating as quick as he could and woke up on the couch with an empty pale of ice cream, empty 2L bottle of coke, and 1/2 empty gal of milk on the coffee table. lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 10:51:57 PM »

insanely funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2014, 06:44:11 AM »
I've watched many bodybuilders transform their depleted physiques in a matter of moments with multiple insulin injections, alcohol and baby food.

Some people here would not believe what they are seeing, others would be like... yup

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 06:47:44 AM »
I have a hard time beliving the t3 story also

I take 50 mcg per day, and trust me if I even try 100 mcg, it takes maybe... 1 or 2 day since I get so flat that it looks like I barely even train

you see it right away if you take too much of this stuff

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 06:48:26 AM »
I've watched many bodybuilders transform their depleted physiques in a matter of moments with multiple insulin injections, alcohol and baby food.

Some people here would not believe what they are seeing, others would be like... yup

:)