Author Topic: What if Daniel Bryan doesn't win the Title at WM  (Read 3097 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: What if Daniel Bryan doesn't win the Title at WM
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2014, 02:51:54 PM »
I never liked Batista, he has gotten a lot out of the wrestling business but I don't think he has contributed much. I can't think of one great Batista match off the top of my head. Add to that the backstage heat he has had for disrespecting many of the established talent.

Fuck that guy.  Talk about overrated no-talent assclown.  Not many people in the biz think highly of him, like you said because of his disrespect.  If he didnt have his tongue buried in Trips asshole he would be like any other washed up hasbeen ex wrestler - he would be what Mickey Rourke portrayed in the movie.  fucking hate that guy. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2014, 05:26:24 PM »
Batista was a perfect example of being in the right place at the right time. He showed up while they were booming...wm's were back in 70,000 plus dome stadiums thus the HUGE payday plus he main evented in a few of them which was a BIGGER payday. Then theres his 800,000 per year salary. A couple low buget films. In other words he made his cash. He shouldve stayed retired while healthy and gotten off the sauce.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2014, 05:53:42 PM »
Batista was a perfect example of being in the right place at the right time. He showed up while they were booming...wm's were back in 70,000 plus dome stadiums thus the HUGE payday plus he main evented in a few of them which was a BIGGER payday. Then theres his 800,000 per year salary. A couple low buget films. In other words he made his cash. He shouldve stayed retired while healthy and gotten off the sauce.

You said that perfectly!!