Author Topic: Day Zero  (Read 9031 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Day Zero
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 05:38:08 AM »
My friend has the same brand sitting in his drawer just waiting for when hes ready.

Looking forward to your progress.

You train for strength right?
I recommend the "B.E.A.S.T. Supa-Halo". Yeah I know, fucking retarded name.
30mg halodrol, 30mg m1-4add (dianabol and dihydroboldenone precursor). Very good for strength. 3 a day, run two bottles back to back and you'd get great results.
Just on 2-a-day at the moment with some test, my blood pressure is nice and high just around where I get a small headache sometimes. I find it takes a week, then you hit two weeks of decent PBs. Nice increase in muscle... but if you want that just take test.

I take orals "for the sides", so to speak

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 06:05:19 AM »
Update: in my gym right now doing shoulders and traps. DEFINITELY notice something different today (+6 days). I could get used to this...

Hahaaaa there we go!!!  It only gets better from here, my man

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 07:24:17 AM »

I hope so. I lightened up on my weights because I tweaked my shoulder on Sunday. So I went lighter and with a lot more reps and TUT. From the first set, the pump was noticeably different. Also, I wasn't as fatigued after the workout, but I felt more worked out, if that makes any sense.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2014, 10:12:25 PM »
hdrol is still on amazon bro.

hdrol and low dose test is my go to cycle.

not the Halodrol-50 I used. H-drol is diffrent. The halodrol-50 I got was the original first batch ever by gaspari Nutrition. It had the Tbol precursor,DMT(desoxy Metyhl-Testosterone) and some sort of weird masking agent. H-drol I believe is just the Tbol clone.H-drol does not have the DMT or masking agent in it. Still a good Oral steroid though. Not nearly as powerful as the original Halodrol-50 formula kneller formulated for gaspari. The real Halodrol-50 formula was only sold for maybe a month and then it got switched to just the Tbol clone and I believe H-drol are only 25mg caps or tabs. nothing I have used has come close to that Original halodrol-50 I got in 2005.That first batch was insanely strong I was felt it the first day and it just got better, like superdrol on crack.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 10:21:08 PM »
You train for strength right?
I recommend the "B.E.A.S.T. Supa-Halo". Yeah I know, fucking retarded name.
30mg halodrol, 30mg m1-4add (dianabol and dihydroboldenone precursor). Very good for strength. 3 a day, run two bottles back to back and you'd get great results.
Just on 2-a-day at the moment with some test, my blood pressure is nice and high just around where I get a small headache sometimes. I find it takes a week, then you hit two weeks of decent PBs. Nice increase in muscle... but if you want that just take test.

I take orals "for the sides", so to speak

How the hell are they getting away with slipping Methyl-1-4AD in their?Isn't M14AD  on the controlled substance list as a schedule 3? If you can get a product like this it would be great for strength. M,14Ad is underestimated stuff. It would kind of be like taking Turinabol and a hybrib dianabol in the same tab or capsule. I have used almost every Oral steroid and i have never had anything as strong as that Original gaspari halodrol-50. M1T was close and superdrol was somewhat close.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2014, 04:11:56 AM »
Pin #2 this morning. Strangely more nervous this morning than last. PIP in my "virgin" glute from last week is just now fading. Getting more used to the mechanics.

Halo: I pinned my left glute with my left hand and it wasn't that difficult.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 04:15:58 AM »
Pin #2 this morning. Strangely more nervous this morning than last. PIP in my "virgin" glute from last week is just now fading. Getting more used to the mechanics.

Halo: I pinned my left glute with my left hand and it wasn't that difficult.

that's good for your first pin. I still am not great hitting my left side. I rather inject into my shoulder then glute when it comes to the left side.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2014, 08:54:17 AM »

Incredible pump doing chest and tris today.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2014, 10:51:26 AM »
Incredible pump doing chest and tris today.

Good to hear!

It usually takes about 2 weeks for me to really feel the hormones working.

8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2014, 12:53:16 PM »
Good to hear!

It usually takes about 2 weeks for me to really feel the hormones working.

8)

This makes me very happy since I can expect bigger and better things.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2014, 12:55:47 PM »
Update: in my gym right now doing shoulders and traps. DEFINITELY notice something different today (+6 days). I could get used to this...
Yes you can. And you'll never turn back, especially if you're on HRT like I am. Never going off.  :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »
This makes me very happy since I can expect bigger and better things.

Yes, expect the effects to keep increasing for another 2 weeks or so and then hormone levels will have stabilized.  And then you've got plenty of time to make the most of your extra "help"

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2014, 02:56:58 PM »
I doubt you will need the nolva or adex at 250 mg of testo per week.  i would have recommended a jumpstart like whitewidow said of an oral like dbol.  You will never get gains as good as this again so get the most out of it.  I would even work up to 500 mg if you really wanted to get some serious results out of fresh receptors. 
Pinning gets so much easier the more you do it.  I dont even feel it now in the glutes because of all the shots ive done.  Make sure to aspirate the syringe though, seen  a lot of guys who dont even know what that is  :o  Oil in the bloodstream is no good and you wasted that whole dose.   

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2014, 03:07:15 PM »
I doubt you will need the nolva or adex at 250 mg of testo per week.  i would have recommended a jumpstart like whitewidow said of an oral like dbol.  You will never get gains as good as this again so get the most out of it.  I would even work up to 500 mg if you really wanted to get some serious results out of fresh receptors. 
Pinning gets so much easier the more you do it.  I dont even feel it now in the glutes because of all the shots ive done.  Make sure to aspirate the syringe though, seen  a lot of guys who dont even know what that is  :o  Oil in the bloodstream is no good and you wasted that whole dose.   

It is quite the feat to aspirate a syringe in your glute with one hand, especially your off-hand. The suction wants to keep that plunger in-place and trying to push up with your thumbnail seemed pointless.

I think I managed to do it with my right hand, didn't bother with my left. Just buried the 1.5" pin all the way in my glute and shoved.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 04:46:40 AM »
Until today, I've never had a shoulder pump that leaves my arms immobile. Interdasting.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2014, 07:19:52 PM »
Is your dick on hard 24/7 yet?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 02:58:02 AM »
Is your dick on hard 24/7 yet?

Fucking getting there. I can summon an erection in seconds that I could pound nails with.

Testosterone:what's not to like?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 03:05:52 AM »
Fucking getting there. I can summon an erection in seconds that I could pound nails with.

comes to mind.

I think I would shave it or cut it very short if mine was that bad.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 03:33:01 AM »
Welcome to the dark better side, you're life is forever changed, make great gains, stay healthy and the world is yours
fixed

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 06:38:01 AM »
Well, I can honestly say that I have never had a 3/4" pump on my arms before...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 07:34:09 AM »
soon 19"

It was pretty awesome to see them close to the magical 18"

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2014, 01:01:23 PM »
How the hell are they getting away with slipping Methyl-1-4AD in their?Isn't M14AD  on the controlled substance list as a schedule 3? If you can get a product like this it would be great for strength. M,14Ad is underestimated stuff. It would kind of be like taking Turinabol and a hybrib dianabol in the same tab or capsule. I have used almost every Oral steroid and i have never had anything as strong as that Original gaspari halodrol-50. M1T was close and superdrol was somewhat close.

I think it's actually just hdrol and superdrol , not m14ad

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2014, 04:03:36 AM »

I ravaged the wife last night with my iron pipe. I think she's on to me. And I am pretty sure she's down with it.  :D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2014, 04:06:02 AM »
I think it's actually just hdrol and superdrol , not m14ad

No, it's M1,4ADD / Methyl-1,4 androstenediol

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2014, 04:08:42 AM »
alot of guys are too quick to dismiss some of the prohormones just because of what they were... "otc"

some great drugs were made legally during that era.

hdrol is a staple drug of mine, I love the shit.

superdrol is STRONGER than dbol, and drier. It just doesnt have the mental attributes dbol has. Superdrol makes you feel like shit, but if you keep it together mentally its a better drug