Author Topic: God will heal your kidney failure  (Read 34579 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: God will heal your kidney failure
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2014, 02:18:42 PM »
He's 'proactively' running away. Notice how he preempts with 'I know you'll mock me'. He sure does because he knows what ridiculous baloney he ramble on about.

Tell yourself his little god exists. Haha. Getbig is where the crazies come to play  :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2014, 02:23:50 PM »
He's 'proactively' running away. Notice how he preempts with 'I know you'll mock me'. He sure does because he knows what ridiculous baloney he ramble on about.

Tell yourself his little god exists. Haha. Getbig is where the crazies come to play  :D

AHAHAHAAH!!  "running away"  8 on 1 throughout today....I think I did ok LOL.  "Running" to get my daughter.

Take it easy.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2014, 02:25:29 PM »
AHAHAHAAH!!  "running away"  8 on 1 throughout today....I think I did ok LOL.  "Running" to get my daughter.

Take it easy.

Hey, as I drive along to the Brighton beach, I'm going to keep chanting 'God exists, God exists, God exists'. I'll let you know how it works out.

PS,

Give your daughter the chance to decide for herself before you brainwash her with a load of cack.

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2014, 02:27:00 PM »

Take it easy.
Dont worry, Gods on your side.

As for doing OK you haven't really written anything other than inane ramblings.
Mind you, that classes as OK for a God botherer.

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2014, 02:29:03 PM »
Afrikaner people, very religious people.

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2014, 02:30:55 PM »
Hey, as I drive along to the Brighton beach, I'm going to keep chanting 'God exists, God exists, God exists'. I'll let you know how it works out.

PS,

Give your daughter the chance to decide for herself before you brainwash her with a load of cack.

This guy had a strict religious upbringing

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2014, 02:34:34 PM »

PS,

Wow.  You're a real class act.  MoS has been very polite toward you and others here and yet you're behaving like a real piece of dung.  In the real world (i.e., in person aka, face to face) he would be the same toward you and I doubt you would behave in this manner toward him but then again, stupid is as rude does, eh Forrest?

Let me guess, you're shooting for Poster Boy of the Month for that website, "Feces of Meth"?   One of my best and dearest friends was an Atheist.  But he wasn't an asshole.  Lighten up Francis. 

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2014, 02:39:42 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2014, 03:14:14 PM »
Epic trolling.

Why, if God is all knowing ,would he create us and give us 'free will' knowing exactly what our choices would be?

An omnipresent being surely would have better things to be getting on with.
Shits and giggles? Maybe we are the "special ones" amongst his galactic ant farm. The Jason Genovas of the universe. You have to admit, mankind can be quite entertaining.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2014, 03:21:53 PM »
Shits and giggles? Maybe we are the "special ones" amongst his galactic ant farm. The Jason Genovas of the universe. You have to admit, mankind can be quite entertaining.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2014, 03:40:44 PM »

Ha...that's all these alien species "visit" earth...we are the party planet...
We provide non-stop 24 hour entertainment---wars, murders, sports, bloopers.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2014, 04:23:02 PM »
It would take someone as narcissistic and stupid as most bodybuilders, whom, after ravaging their bodies with drugs and self-inducing organ failure honestly believe God would heal THEM (pointless specimens of mankind who deserve their suffering) while ignoring all the pain take gets inflicted day-in day-out on completely innocent individuals.

NightTrain

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2014, 05:25:12 PM »
It would take someone as narcissistic and stupid as most bodybuilders, whom, after ravaging their bodies with drugs and self-inducing organ failure honestly believe God would heal THEM (pointless specimens of mankind who deserve their suffering) while ignoring all the pain take gets inflicted day-in day-out on completely innocent individuals.

well said

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2014, 05:32:30 PM »

And if that shit was true, how fucked up of a god would it have to be.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2014, 05:40:55 PM »
"South Africa... I have an announcement to make, after massive amount of prayer and fasting the Lord has healed my kidneys.
God spoke to me a while back and said I need to fast every 3rd month which I did and me and my wife have been praying consistently everyday.

So I will be making my comeback into competitive Bodybuilding in 2014.

Thanks for all the people who have kept me in their prayers... your prayers have been heard.

NEVER EVER EVER LIMIT GOD!!!"

This is what heppened to his Kidneys before he retired:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=388040.0

And people think God doesn't care about bodybuilding. Fuck those starving to death in Darfur, it's bodybuilders and their kidneys that God cares about.

NightTrain

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2014, 05:43:52 PM »
I was nice enough to message Marius the link to this thread on facebook:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=522774.0

you fucking idiot, if there was a God, which there isnt, he wouldnt give a shit about your abuse of drugs making your kidneys fail. Go fuck yourself

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2014, 05:45:12 PM »
Right now a child is being abused.

Instead God heals bodybuilders kidney.

Yes, this Divine Plans makes so much sense.  ::) ::) ::)
X

NightTrain

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2014, 05:45:57 PM »
his chick is a doorknob too it sounds like

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2014, 05:50:25 PM »
Man of Steel seems like a genuinely good guy, even if I disagree with just about everything he says. It seems to work for him, which is great.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2014, 06:02:00 PM »
Man of Steel seems like a genuinely good guy, even if I disagree with just about everything he says. It seems to work for him, which is great.

Yes, he does seem a decent fellow. I just don't understand how someone can think like that. I think they simply want to believe it and just ignore everything contrary. The whole faith thing is their answer to everything.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2014, 06:05:39 PM »
Looks like Mr.God just give up on those lazy Ultra Orthodox Jews (around 800 000 in Palestine) , rest of 'chosen'
tribe don't want to feed them for free any more.
Those guy's pray day & night  ::) & now Mr.God screw them again (no more free lunch  ;D)

God & kidney  ;D yeah right.

Sub question: why is Mr.God so anti Jew  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2014, 06:06:27 PM »
Yes, he does seem a decent fellow. I just don't understand how someone can think like that. I think they simply want to believe it and just ignore everything contrary. The whole faith thing is their answer to everything.

Well, I don't wanna question his motivation, but he represents his faith better than most. I certainly can't relate, but a good guy is a good guy.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2014, 06:11:17 PM »
Where was Sir God when Luke Woods way dying from kidneys failure (& many others)  ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2014, 06:12:12 PM »
Where was Sir God when Luke Woods way dying from kidneys failure (& many others)  ???

Luke didn't pray hard enough.

NightTrain

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2014, 06:13:35 PM »
It just baffles me beyond belief that people like man of steel believe that this "God" actually exists. I dont get it and never will