Author Topic: God will heal your kidney failure  (Read 35004 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: God will heal your kidney failure
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2014, 06:17:58 PM »
It just baffles me beyond belief that people like man of steel believe that this "God" actually exists. I dont get it and never will

I have a couple theories. One is that people want to fit in and just say they believe when they in fact do not.

The other is, as I mentioned above, that they want to believe it. They will search for anything that they can use as "proof" and accept it right away and never look back. "Golly, God saved that juicer's kidney. God is great!" They will simply bury their head in the sand and shout "FAITH FAITH FAITH" to any logic you attempt to throw their way.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2014, 06:18:03 PM »

for those of you who believe in God and prayer-

why would God, who gave the devil free reign here on earth, answer your prayers?

the whole idea of letting loose satan was to test the faith of His people, much like He allowed happen to Lot.

therefore it doesnt make sense to test your faith if Hes simply going to answer your prayers. why even test your faith in the first place then. lol

wait, i know- all those prayers that go unanswered are because He had other plans for you right? but the times you pray and it has worked out to your benefit He answered them? lol

the ultimate paradox- if you question your faith you go to Hell, therefore you must just blindly be agreeable to such things as i have discussed above on the pretext of faith just so that you can go to Heaven.

yes, god lets the devil test us and our faith, but then answers your prayers while tens of thousands of childern die every day of starvation and disease.  ::)

pull your heads out of your ass.
b

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2014, 06:19:38 PM »
i think god believers are deliberately intelectualy taking the piss.

they dont realy believe.

they want to.
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2014, 06:23:23 PM »

why would God, who gave the devil free reign here on earth, answer your prayers?

the whole idea of letting loose satan was to test the faith of His people, much like He allowed happen to Lot.

therefore it doesnt make sense to test your faith if Hes simply going to answer your prayers. why even test your faith in the first place then. lol

wait, i know- all those prayers that go unanswered are because He had other plans for you right? but the times you pray and it has worked out to your benefit He answered them? lol

the ultimate paradox- if you question your faith you go to Hell, therefore you must just blindly be agreeable to such things as i have discussed above on the pretext of faith just so that you can go to Heaven.

yes, god lets the devil test us and our faith, but then answers your prayers while tens of thousands of childern die every day of starvation and disease.  ::)

Seems like you really thought this one through. Problem is only a retard would attempt to make sense of what is utterly nonsensical.

Hope this helps.
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2014, 06:24:30 PM »
Seems like you really thought this one through. Problem is only a retard would attempt to make sense of the nonsensical.

Hope this helps.

didnt you start a tearfilled thread about how you're leaving?

beat it, nancy. dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

hope this helps.
b

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2014, 06:24:41 PM »
Seems like you really thought this one through. Problem is only a retard would attempt to make sense of what is utterly nonsensical.

Hope this helps.

Thought you bid us adieu.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2014, 06:26:41 PM »
Thought you bid us adieu.

I did but OMR made his choice in deleting my thread. I told him if he deleted it... i would stay. So here I am.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2014, 06:27:49 PM »
I did but OMR made his choice in deleting my thread. I told him if he deleted it... i would stay. So here I am.

Ah, then welcome back.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »

:D god you're such a wimp.

your single too eh?

big surprise there. no girl wants to date a guy whos more of a woman than she is.

boohoo im leaving *sniff sniff* *honk*
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2014, 06:29:24 PM »
didnt you start a tearfilled thread about how you're leaving?

beat it, nancy. dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

hope this helps.

Hey, don't get mad at me because you think you've emerged from some abyss all enlightened when in reality you're still stumbling in retardation like the nincompoop you are.

Hope this helps.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2014, 06:30:38 PM »
:D god you're such a wimp.

your* single too eh?

big surprise there. no girl wants to date a guy whos more of a woman than she is.

boohoo im leaving *sniff sniff* *honk*

*you're

Dipshit.

Keep on thinking deep thoughts you simpleton. And dont forget to share so I can have a good laugh.
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2014, 06:31:33 PM »
Hey, don't get mad at me because you think you've emerged from some abyss all enlightened when in reality you're still stumbling in retardation like the nincompoop you are.

Hope this helps.

im not mad at you. why would i be mad at you? you dont even exist when i hit the close browser button. i just like mocking pansies such as yourself.

dont read anything more into it than that, princess.

hope this helps.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2014, 06:34:30 PM »

As deep of thoughts as a puddle in a freshly paved road.

What a dipshit. 
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2014, 06:34:51 PM »
*you're

Dipshit.

Keep on thinking deep thoughts you simpleton. And dont forget to share so I can have a good laugh.

dude. you've said your suicidal, your jobless, dont have a gf and i dont even want too, or care to know how much more deeply fucked up you are than that.

if anyone can use a good laugh apparently its you. but i'd rather laugh at you, much like the universe has done.

b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2014, 06:36:02 PM »
im not mad at you. why would i be mad at you? you dont even exist when i hit the close browser button. i just like mocking pansies such as yourself.

dont read anything more into it than that, princess.

hope this helps.

Au contraire, it is I who mock you, nincompoop.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2014, 06:39:10 PM »
dude. you've said your suicidal, your jobless, dont have a gf and i dont even want too, or care to know how much more deeply fucked up you are than that.

if anyone can use a good laugh apparently its you. but i'd rather laugh at you, much like the universe has done.

Further proof you're a nincompoop of epic retardation for believing any of that.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2014, 06:39:59 PM »
bigmc is on a roll today...he's like a walking classic movie one liner.

Great scholar and sportsman.

NightTrain

« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2014, 06:46:37 PM »

omg you just described my clone
I am not wolfox just to be clear

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2014, 06:46:49 PM »
Further proof you're a nincompoop of epic retardation for believing any of that.

We all know it's true, don't bother with the backpedaling.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2014, 06:50:34 PM »
omg you just described my clone
I am not wolfox just to be clear

Suicidal?

NightTrain

« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2014, 06:51:14 PM »
Suicidal?

not suicidal, just couldnt give a shit if I lived or died. Zero fear of death

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2014, 06:53:26 PM »

I see. Me too.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2014, 07:18:53 PM »

A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2014, 07:54:31 PM »

::)
Death scares the living fuck out of me. I have too much responsibilities and people to take care of.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2014, 08:00:03 PM »
::)
Death scares the living fuck out of me. I have too much responsibilities and people to take care of.

Death intrigues me.  What is it like after we die?

I suspect it's the same as before we were born but I don't remember what that was like.