Author Topic: Tom 1 day out  (Read 6961 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Tom 1 day out
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2014, 04:28:26 PM »
why is he wearing a cap?

androgen induced hairloss?

fuck,thats a real shame,perfect build, but midget and bald.

;D

n

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2014, 03:15:35 AM »
why is he wearing a cap?

androgen induced hairloss?

fuck,thats a real shame,perfect build, but midget and bald.

;D

no worries he will relocate in thailand,no height issues  there,unlimited pussies for the white guy
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2014, 04:50:30 AM »
definitely cybergenics 60 day kit at work here

with gamma oryzanol, dibencozide, mumie and FRAC stacked

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2014, 08:36:30 AM »
definitely cybergenics 60 day kit at work here

with gamma oryzanol, dibencozide, mumie and FRAC stacked

Don't forget the vandyl, HMB, chromium picolinate and gakic to give him that finished look.  

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2014, 12:52:01 PM »
Seriously as to do I think he could is taking anadrol or that you find it hard to believe one would use drol before a show?
Good question. I know many BB and Physique guys who use anadrol in their contest prep.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »
Good question. I know many BB and Physique guys who use anadrol in their contest prep.
its risky, sure it can get one full,it will always give fullness.

but its a 50-50 whether it will make you spill over with water under skin for no aparent reason.

technicaly,this doesnt convert to estrogen, but magivcaly in reality man get heavyyyy estrogen and prolactin sides from anadrol.shoudlnt be happening but does.

i mean, when one is not peeled, wont matter much.

but say youre peeled entirely, then you do s weeks non stop 100mg anadrol a day and eat clean all the time.there will be some extra water after that, some lines get blurred no matter what.

imo, better to be safe and do nothing ,or something like halotestin, winny, anavar.

similiar like how in a contest diet when very lean and very insulin sensitive, you go and eat 4000cals of mcdonals,icecream and such.will give fullnes for sure, but might spill over.

n

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2014, 01:08:41 PM »
Noel please post his contest pics.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2014, 02:14:45 PM »
Noel sucks ass as a forum poster. Never shares anything, just some sarcastic oneliners.

As far as Anadrol, I think it's the best prep oral. Had a friend do Anadrol for his last show and he was the driest in his class, if not the show. Of course, ALL steroids can increase water retention but out of the orals Anadrol is the best all-around pre-contest IMO.

I remember telling a pro bb at a show you can't get ultra dry on a lot of steroids. He was like, what? ??? We were looking at a guy on stage who was small but in crazy condition and I said you can only do minimal steroids to get this look. :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2014, 02:16:07 PM »
Noel sucks ass as a forum poster. Never shares anything, just some sarcastic oneliners.

As far as Anadrol, I think it's the best prep oral. Had a friend do Anadrol for his last show and he was the driest in his class, if not the show. Of course, ALL steroids can increase water retention but out of the orals Anadrol is the best all-around pre-contest IMO.

I remember telling a pro bb at a show you can't get ultra dry on a lot of steroids. He was like, what? ??? We were looking at a guy on stage who was small but in crazy condition and I said you can only do minimal steroids to get this look. :D
I think if your diets right then you wont hold water on anadrol, its guys who use it off season and pile in the food who get water bloat.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2014, 05:15:33 PM »

Well there you go, someone who understands that Anadrol can be used for pre-contest. It will give you a crazy full look and will NOT cause subcutaneous water retention.

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2014, 07:15:09 PM »
How did Tom end up doing in his contest?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2014, 07:21:53 PM »
Good everyday condition, easy to maintain without lining douchelle faghurts pockets 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2014, 07:22:34 PM »

Also heard the same thing from a pro.
A

NightTrain

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2014, 07:24:34 PM »
Could you touch the photo up a bit more please?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2014, 07:54:03 PM »
Does anyone have the specs on Tom's cock? (no homo)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2014, 08:22:09 PM »
How did Tom end up doing in his contest?

9th place.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2014, 04:28:04 AM »

he is trying to attract clients

hence he wont post that info

gurus like him try to make out like they have some magic secret

the guy is paying him for good drugs

its as simple as that
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2014, 04:45:54 AM »
Looking at this guy I would say he fits in the classic BB division we have in the UK regional comps, for physique as as I know they get penalised if too heavility muscled up, this guy is on the top end if not too much.

Competition hat to the side, the guy looks top notch, great shape.
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2014, 05:07:39 AM »
Looks like DramaJane181's self image..
ahahahaha ;D

dustin

« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2014, 07:35:26 AM »

No kidding. He comes here, brags, then says his "athletes" eat tons of carbs.

Us - What are they running, Noel? Lots of tren?
Noel - No
Us - T3?
Noel - No
Us - Clen?
Noel - No
Us - DNP?
Noel - No
Us - *insert every fat loss drug and weight loss regimen known to man*
Noel - No

Fuck off, Noel. ::)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2014, 07:59:53 AM »
No kidding. He comes here, brags, then says his "athletes" eat tons of carbs.

Us - What are they running, Noel? Lots of tren?
Noel - No
Us - T3?
Noel - No
Us - Clen?
Noel - No
Us - DNP?
Noel - No
Us - *insert every fat loss drug and weight loss regimen known to man*
Noel - No

Fuck off, Noel. ::)

HAHAHAHAHA funny shit ;D
S