Author Topic: Losing my tolerance for Fat People  (Read 20491 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Losing my tolerance for Fat People
« on: March 14, 2014, 09:52:02 AM »
Not sure what it is lately but I am getting more and more disgusted with fat people almost to the point where I'm containing myself from just going off on them.

Just now I was at the grocery store and walking in is this fat, fat fuck, he was as wide as he was tall.  Just waddling.  I was walking behind him and waiting for him to make his way through the door and my blood just starting to fucking boil.  I was furious at how disgusting he was and barely able to contain myself.  As I was going through the store anytime I saw him I just stared with furious anger.  What the fuck!

Yesterday I was driving and about to turn right and this fat chick that was a spitting image for the michelin man was crossing the street so I waited for her to slither her way across the street before turning.  I just couldn't hold it in.  I was screaming out loud at how fat and disgusting she was.  It was just pure vitriol.

The thing I'm seeing a lot of are fat disgusting pigs wearing tights.  Who the fuck do they see in the mirror thinking their disgusting dough rolls would look good in tights?

Meltdown over

Hulk out!

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: Losing my tolerance for Fat People
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »
get a life - find gf and bang her or jerk off...

hth
!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 09:59:46 AM »
get a life - find gf and bang her or jerk off...

hth

doing 2 out fo those 3.  But I'm just utterly disgusted by the amount of fat people out there.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 10:02:11 AM »
Not sure what it is lately but I am getting more and more disgusted with fat people almost to the point where I'm containing myself from just going off on them.

Just now I was at the grocery store and walking in is this fat, fat fuck, he was as wide as he was tall.  Just waddling.  I was walking behind him and waiting for him to make his way through the door and my blood just starting to fucking boil.  I was furious at how disgusting he was and barely able to contain myself.  As I was going through the store anytime I saw him I just stared with furious anger.  What the fuck!

Yesterday I was driving and about to turn right and this fat chick that was a spitting image for the michelin man was crossing the street so I waited for her to slither her way across the street before turning.  I just couldn't hold it in.  I was screaming out loud at how fat and disgusting she was.  It was just pure vitriol.

The thing I'm seeing a lot of are fat disgusting pigs wearing tights.  Who the fuck do they see in the mirror thinking their disgusting dough rolls would look good in tights?

Meltdown over

Hulk out!

They are a shameful people yes

Galeniko is working on a "solution".

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 10:13:07 AM »
And they're so fucking slow. Add black to the mix and they barley move.

The upstairs of my gym has tanning booths on one side of the upper level. I see all kinds of fat swine waddling up the stairs to get tanned for 20 minutes. Spend 20 minutes on the treadmill you whale. Like putting lipstick on a pig.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 10:18:01 AM »

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 10:21:51 AM »
I was walking behind him and waiting for him to make his way through the door

He took at least 10 minutes didn't he. Slow fat fucks, is there anything worse?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 10:28:36 AM »
you know,today, today i had a 1hr surgery on my leg.

i can barely move it, it hurts in a 1000 spots.

its banadaged and very thickly so, cant bend it.

so i enter the tram, you know public transport.

i lay out my leg stretched to sit.then fron the back comes a fatso heffer "woman" who expressed anoyance in the dozen-chins "face"bc my legs was kinda in her way of rolling along.

she had to sway a fucking 20centimeters or so to the side to get around me.

the tram was plenty good filled.
so i couldnt hold back and told her loud enough to not act such a bitch, firstly bc shes ugly, and bc shes obese she shouldnt be heading to a seat, fucking hell she shoudlnt even be in the tram in the first place she should gallop-esquestrian on outside.

the whole ppl in there looked at me as if im from mars for the rest of the traveling, but it was worth it.

they dont live they only exist to fill their fat selves up as soon as there little bit place in the stomach to do so.

they are uselss in every aspect, cant look at them, who wants to sex them and theyre slow on the job and everywhere else.

they sweat easily and therefor polute the air with their swine-odour.

they are a burden on every chair, the asphalt on streets and the healthcare system.
n

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 10:42:20 AM »
Some people have an attitude which I find annoying. I've noticed many of these folks are also obese. Not sure if the connection is just my imagination or if there is something to it.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 10:47:23 AM »
Fat peoples' lack of willpower is sickening!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 10:49:18 AM »
Fat peoples' lack of willpower is sickening!

It is, it is

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 11:01:39 AM »
They should be thrown on trains and transfered to "health camps".

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 11:03:31 AM »
Try working on a cruise ship. ..I've witnessed some crazy stuff regarding obesity and eating habits...people taking down all kinds of food. ..mountains of cookies, ice cream, desserts, pastries...mainly Americans by the way. .

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 11:14:16 AM »
you know,today, today i had a 1hr surgery on my leg.

i can barely move it, it hurts in a 1000 spots.

its banadaged and very thickly so, cant bend it.

so i enter the tram, you know public transport.

i lay out my leg stretched to sit.then fron the back comes a fatso heffer "woman" who expressed anoyance in the dozen-chins "face"bc my legs was kinda in her way of rolling along.

she had to sway a fucking 20centimeters or so to the side to get around me.

the tram was plenty good filled.
so i couldnt hold back and told her loud enough to not act such a bitch, firstly bc shes ugly, and bc shes obese she shouldnt be heading to a seat, fucking hell she shoudlnt even be in the tram in the first place she should gallop-esquestrian on outside.

the whole ppl in there looked at me as if im from mars for the rest of the traveling, but it was worth it.

they dont live they only exist to fill their fat selves up as soon as there little bit place in the stomach to do so.

they are uselss in every aspect, cant look at them, who wants to sex them and theyre slow on the job and everywhere else.

they sweat easily and therefor polute the air with their swine-odour.

they are a burden on every chair, the asphalt on streets and the healthcare system.

Epic.   ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 11:20:47 AM »
..mainly Americans by the way. .
thats racist!how do you knwo theyre american?haha by the obesity level ofc ;D ;D

do they also make swine-esque sounds when "eating"?

even when i see a fatty who carries a small salad thing along with them, kinda to  show it to the populace thats shes realy only eating salad.wtf she shouldnt be eating anything at all, and carrying food while walking is dead give away for food addiction.they dont fool me nono.

the best ones are those who walk with little bit candy cake or bar between their gluttonous meals, i think to myself they should thank god im not a dictator whos in power haha.

however, youre one to talk, with those breakfasts :D ;D

Epic.   ;D
yeah, where are all the enviromentalists when you need them :D

n

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 11:22:08 AM »
thats racist!how do you knwo theyre american?haha by the obesity level ofc ;D ;D

do they also make swine-esque sounds when "eating"?

even when i see a fatty who carries a small salad thing along with them, kinda to  show it to the populace thats shes realy only eating salad.wtf she shouldnt be eating anything at all, and carrying food while walking is dead give away for food addiction.they dont fool me nono.

the best ones are those who walk with little bit candy cake or bar between their gluttonous meals, i think to myself they should thank god im not a dictator whos in power haha.

however, youre one to talk, with those breakfasts :D ;D
yeah, where are all the enviromentalists when you need them :D

Fucking brilliant. ;D ;D ;D

alabama ftw

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 11:26:59 AM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 11:44:18 AM »
Fucking brilliant. ;D ;D ;D
yeah it means they would panic if theres nothing around to chew on at any given time.

theyd eat their purse or something.

btw allow me to share a little story of a woman i dated 2 times.haha.

she claimed to be fitness enthusiast, hell she actualy is a persona trainer.and so damn clueless, i had no idea.

i told her iam bit complicated with diet things, whether she minds, she said nono she eats very healthy too, for fitness purpose bc shes a fanatic etc.

but, something didnt ad up, her physique was skinny with no muscle but fat deposits in all the wrongest imagineable places.

so after sleeping at her place, she prepared a breakfast, i still have it memorized.it was the following:

full fatty cheese.

1lbs white bread.

those butter pieces 10gramms each.

various jams.

various fruits.

salami meat.

yoghurts full of sugar.

whole eggs.

i have told her i like salomo fish with bit ricecake at times and chicken breast with vegies etc,the usual,the typical stuff.

so she takes the white bread, puts a shittons of butter on it and 30gramm jam, other bread she made with a 5gramm slice of salomo fish(she said this is very expensive,i thought no shit, but still i eat the whole pack in 1 go).
you get the idea, i ask her if thats the way she eats all the time.
she replies, yes darling, bc its healthy and good for training.
i tell her i admire her strictness and willpower(inside i had already broken up)
she goes like yeah thanks, no pain no gain.hahahahhahahahahaha ha ;D ;D

so i decide to stay there for the meal anyway and to schedule it as cheat meal.
and of what happens, me after 1 week of low carbos, get the sugar shock, insulin spike etc and it ends up in abinge,shes shocked and says i got an eating disorder blabla.never called her again.

see this woman isnt even fat just utterly delusional she fits right there with 33666888 soul crusher and thinks she could join foreign legion and be an up and coming go-rucksack athlete etc.

now, consider the above and then think how delusional the fat ppl are. ;D

n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 01:12:01 PM »
leg surgery? what for?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 01:13:51 PM »
they took out all the veins from the leg.

the pain sends hot flushes through the body fuuuuck :-X
n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 01:16:43 PM »
they took out all the veins from the leg.

the pain sends hot flushes through the body fuuuuck :-X
eww .. like varicose vein removal?

the trainer

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2014, 01:22:49 PM »

Just now I was at the grocery store and walking in is this fat, fat fuck, he was as wide as he was tall.  Just waddling.  I was walking behind him and waiting for him to make his way through the door and my blood just starting to fucking boil.  I was furious at how disgusting he was and barely able to contain myself.  As I was going through the store anytime I saw him I just stared with furious anger.  What the fuck!

Yesterday I was driving and about to turn right and this fat chick that was a spitting image for the michelin man was crossing the street so I waited for her to slither her way across the street before turning.  I just couldn't hold it in.  I was screaming out loud at how fat and disgusting she was.  It was just pure vitriol.

The thing I'm seeing a lot of are fat disgusting pigs wearing tights.  Who the fuck do they see in the mirror thinking their disgusting dough rolls would look good in tights?

Meltdown over

Hulk out!

Invite one of these fat women home fuck her and release your frustration.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2014, 01:25:51 PM »
yeah it means they would panic if theres nothing around to chew on at any given time.

theyd eat their purse or something.

btw allow me to share a little story of a woman i dated 2 times.haha.

she claimed to be fitness enthusiast, hell she actualy is a persona trainer.and so damn clueless, i had no idea.

i told her iam bit complicated with diet things, whether she minds, she said nono she eats very healthy too, for fitness purpose bc shes a fanatic etc.

but, something didnt ad up, her physique was skinny with no muscle but fat deposits in all the wrongest imagineable places.

so after sleeping at her place, she prepared a breakfast, i still have it memorized.it was the following:

full fatty cheese.

1lbs white bread.

those butter pieces 10gramms each.

various jams.

various fruits.

salami meat.

yoghurts full of sugar.

whole eggs.

i have told her i like salomo fish with bit ricecake at times and chicken breast with vegies etc,the usual,the typical stuff.

so she takes the white bread, puts a shittons of butter on it and 30gramm jam, other bread she made with a 5gramm slice of salomo fish(she said this is very expensive,i thought no shit, but still i eat the whole pack in 1 go).
you get the idea, i ask her if thats the way she eats all the time.
she replies, yes darling, bc its healthy and good for training.
i tell her i admire her strictness and willpower(inside i had already broken up)
she goes like yeah thanks, no pain no gain.hahahahhahahahahaha ha ;D ;D

so i decide to stay there for the meal anyway and to schedule it as cheat meal.
and of what happens, me after 1 week of low carbos, get the sugar shock, insulin spike etc and it ends up in abinge,shes shocked and says i got an eating disorder blabla.never called her again.

see this woman isnt even fat just utterly delusional she fits right there with 33666888 soul crusher and thinks she could join foreign legion and be an up and coming go-rucksack athlete etc.

now, consider the above and then think how delusional the fat ppl are. ;D

Gal on fantastic form in this thread   ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 01:43:40 PM »
Galeniko, I got a similar one..

Pretty, some muscles and 11% bodyfat, personal trainer at a swanky gym.

Argued me on everything from nutrition to training. claimed she was very fit and trains like a maniac even compared to me. I really wanted to fuck her so I was biting my lip...HARD. But before fucking I finally broke down haha .. told her she looks like a dumpling, that she is utterly delusional and clueless on everything. This hurt her feelings  ;D

Finally I toned it down and told her I'll help her diet and learn how to train herself and how to train people because she only had 2 clients and was not making any money.

After 3 days of dieting, she broke down and went back to eating home made sausage and all sorts of shit and told me that she does not really need to be ripped cause she's in great shape bla bla

As far as training is concerned, I will mention just this .. she LOVES crossfit. I rest my case!

Would really love to post pics etc  ;D (but I won't)

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 01:47:37 PM »
Galeniko, I got a similar one..

Pretty, some muscles and 11% bodyfat, personal trainer at a swanky gym.

Argued me on everything from nutrition to training. claimed she was very fit and trains like a maniac even compared to me. I really wanted to fuck her so I was biting my lip...HARD. But before fucking I finally broke down haha .. told her she looks like a dumpling, that she is utterly delusional and clueless on everything. This hurt her feelings  ;D

Finally I toned it down and told her I'll help her diet and learn how to train herself and how to train people because she only had 2 clients and was not making any money.

After 3 days of dieting, she broke down and went back to eating home made sausage and all sorts of shit and told me that she does not really need to be ripped cause she's in great shape bla bla

As far as training is concerned, I will mention just this .. she LOVES crossfit. I rest my case!

Would really love to post pics etc  ;D (but I won't)

Maybe she was offseason?