Author Topic: Dad Bites Nose Off 1-Month-Old In Frustration Over Crying...  (Read 8612 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Dad Bites Nose Off 1-Month-Old In Frustration Over Crying...
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 06:13:55 PM »
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/03/13/fairfield-man-arrested-for-biting-nose-off-infant-son/

guess the race....

That ... thing .. is allowed to be a dad? Just goes to show hey.

I hope he gets acid throw into his ugly fucking face in prison.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 06:14:12 PM »
My wife told me the other day about a couple in their early 20's who left their kid in a car seat for eight days without feeding or changing it. It actually died from an infection it got from its diaper. It weighed only 2lbs and when the authorities came to get him, his eyes were open and his fists clenched. It broke my heart (no homo). Their excuse? They were playing video games.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 06:21:32 PM »
Yep.. but you have to wait it out or do whatever you can to help the baby, not assault it.

Spot on the second part... my wifes friend did exactly that, and she's now in jail for child neglect for letting the BF beat the child and then lying to cover up for the piece of shit.

Thats my point, there comes a time when you have to let them cry it out, just because they cry does not always mean they need help.
h

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2014, 06:23:35 PM »
  Thats my point, there comes a time when you have to let them cry it out, just because they cry does not always mean they need help.
Yeah, I knew thats what you meant. I wasn't directing that at you.. just the dumbasses that can't handle a crying child. I know it can strain patience, but fucking adults should be able to control themselves enough to not beat a child that has no control over what they're doing.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2014, 07:56:08 PM »
I would like to put this scumbag in 3 on 1 cage match against Groink, Vince G MSN FCT, and Shizzo.

I get Groink beating the shit out of him, Vince fucking the shit out of him....Shitzo? I'm not picturing it, unless Groink beats the shit out of him too.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2014, 08:02:15 PM »
I get Groink beating the shit out of him, Vince fucking the shit out of him....Shitzo? I'm not picturing it, unless Groink beats the shit out of him too.
Shizzo loosing control of his bowels/urinating all over him from too much booze.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 08:05:16 PM »
Yeah, I knew thats what you meant. I wasn't directing that at you.. just the dumbasses that can't handle a crying child. I know it can strain patience, but fucking adults should be able to control themselves enough to not beat a child that has no control over what they're doing.

Gotcha. And yeah there was a case in the county I live in where the boyfriend killed a little girl by thrashing her around the house while holding her by one leg. Everybody that I know that heard this wanted a chance to end this guy in a massive way.
h

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 08:10:47 PM »
Shizzo loosing control of his bowels/urinating all over him from too much booze.

Have a cold, so laughing at this threw me into a coughing fit.  :D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 05:19:55 AM »
just the dumbasses that can't handle a crying child. I know it can strain patience, but fucking adults should be able to control themselves enough to not beat a child that has no control over what they're doing.
I'm not very patient with people, certainly not with children. So one of the reasons we don't have children is because I could lose my temper and hit them. I wished some more people could follow that logic; some of our abusive neighbours for instance. Although I don't like children, I also don't like them being hurt.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 05:53:26 AM »
Why do people who clearly do not want children, have children anyway?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 06:18:27 AM »
i like every other dad here has felt the frustration of baby crying non stop. But never does the thought of hurting them ever cross your mind. This mongol should be tortured for fucking years.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 06:22:54 AM »
My wife told me the other day about a couple in their early 20's who left their kid in a car seat for eight days without feeding or changing it. It actually died from an infection it got from its diaper. It weighed only 2lbs and when the authorities came to get him, his eyes were open and his fists clenched. It broke my heart (no homo). Their excuse? They were playing video games.

>:(
Im speechless

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/21/parents-baby-left-alone-in-car-seat-for-8-days-face-murder-charges/

S

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 06:23:53 AM »

Nah he sits on him, squashing him to jelly. ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2014, 06:31:19 AM »
Animalistic to resort to biting. Very primal.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 06:41:04 AM »
Hmm motive? A murder needs a motive right?

They didn't want to be parents, and thus murdered their kid.  Just like a dude who murders his wife because he doesn't want to be married.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 06:46:09 AM »
 ??? the fuck

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 08:56:01 AM »

OMG that seriously will be in my head all day. Oh how I wish I could dish out justice for that poor innocent. Gives you tears in your eyes not just the sadness really but the FUCKING RAGE that goes through my head when I read this shit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2014, 12:34:30 PM »
OMG that seriously will be in my head all day. Oh how I wish I could dish out justice for that poor innocent. Gives you tears in your eyes not just the sadness really but the FUCKING RAGE that goes through my head when I read this shit.

x2

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2014, 04:17:21 PM »
that kid was just gonna grow up and eat other people anyways...

it's what they do there...

it's what's for dinner !