Author Topic: The type of conditioning I'd like to get into  (Read 5605 times)

nasum

• Getbig III
Re: The type of conditioning I'd like to get into
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2014, 04:31:32 PM »
It's fucked up but this is turning me on. I'm picturing busting a nut in this chick's back and watching as the fresh jism traces a path of creamy rivulets over the individual muscle striations and detail.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2014, 04:37:04 PM »
It does, I tried it and could barely get below 9-8%. I need to ahem man up (like this woman). I'm going to prepare myself mentally and give it another go this summer.

Seriously it does explain why galeniko is always so pissed. It is literally an endurance test to see how much hunger you can take.

anyway, haha, yes, the dieting makes for permanent short fuses, the hungers are so bad and intense at times that i have to tell myself to keep calm,you know, not from being asocialy agressive,but from going crazy.
this i never mention, but keeping the calm is very imprtant.the hunger is making you almost passing out, you sit down and drink a big coffee and calm down.
and it gets unproportionaly harder the lower you go.at some point reducing calories wont help nomore, only way is to increase being active.

however,if one can keep themselves busy, the mind not thinking about food, its suprisingly easy.

but if one thinks about food all the time, almost impossible.

biggest "trick", to absolutely never no matter what eat if not hungry.

It's fucked up but this is turning me on. I'm picturing busting a nut in this chick's back and watching as the fresh jism traces a path of creamy rivulets over the individual muscle striations and detail.
she a hottie, but would have realy to gain few lbs of water and fat, her face looks too much dead for my liking.but with little bit fat and more volume, thats the perfect female body as far im concerned.she has the plastic tits, erfect. ;D
n

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2014, 05:45:26 PM »
She could def be natural. As far as her body fat level that's all diet. Here a pic of my wife the day after her show all natty.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2014, 05:50:12 PM »
She could def be natural. As far as her body fat level that's all diet. Here a pic of my wife the day after her show all natty.
Disgusted,

Why do you think so many are confused when it comes to low body fat levels that they automatically default to "they must be on drugs"?  It doesn`t make any sense to me.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2014, 05:52:11 PM »
Disgusted,

Why do you think so many are confused when it comes to low body fat levels that they automatically default to "they must be on drugs"?  It doesn`t make any sense to me.

Because most people are lazy and are still waiting for that magic drug that will transform them into a shredded beast. Easier to think that than to cut calories.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2014, 06:11:55 PM »
Disgusted,

Why do you think so many are confused when it comes to low body fat levels that they automatically default to "they must be on drugs"?  It doesn`t make any sense to me.
they think these pl are overly muscular bc the rippedness gives illusion of size.

if they seen them in person theyd be suprises how small they are.

and another thing is, many bbuilders go off any gear before contest,some earlier some later, gets them bitdryier.

anyone can observe this, if test e or cyp is stopped, and carry on dieting, after 2weeks will have an amazing look.

i said it 100 times, theres no fatburning drugs out there which will do the job as good as cutting the food.none.

pll overestimate the fatloss power of clen,efedra etc by alot.they help if everything else is in order.

the stories of eat whatever on t3 and get contest shape belong on the fairytale trash bin
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2014, 06:23:36 PM »
they think these pl are overly muscular bc the rippedness gives illusion of size.

if they seen them in person theyd be suprises how small they are.

and another thing is, many bbuilders go off any gear before contest,some earlier some later, gets them bitdryier.

anyone can observe this, if test e or cyp is stopped, and carry on dieting, after 2weeks will have an amazing look.

i said it 100 times, theres no fatburning drugs out there which will do the job as good as cutting the food.none.

pll overestimate the fatloss power of clen,efedra etc by alot.they help if everything else is in order.

the stories of eat whatever on t3 and get contest shape belong on the fairytale trash bin
You can eat whatever as a lifetime natural and be in super low single digits.  You can eat whatever to get there and remain there as well.  People taking drugs to get lean, whatever T3 is or does, is just retarded.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2014, 12:23:13 AM »
This ripped, regardless of size
Holy Shit :o :o :o :o :o Insane

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2014, 12:30:42 AM »
Do you have a pic or her or her legs standing relaxed? even next to you or a person

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2014, 08:43:06 AM »
Do you have a pic or her or her legs standing relaxed? even next to you or a person

Yeah I'll try to dig one up.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2014, 09:41:15 PM »
I don't see why people accuse her of not being natural

anavar+ primobolan+ clen stack?

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2014, 09:43:48 PM »
This ripped, regardless of size
I believe you have what it takes to carry the build of a 120lb chick
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 06:50:38 AM »
I believe you have what it takes to carry the build of a 120lb chick
:D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 06:59:26 AM »
I like the fact that she still has boobs despite body composition.
She must be a real voluptuous sexy thing with some lard in her ass.