Author Topic: I'm sitting in an ER waiting room right now. Here are my demands....  (Read 2496 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I want some interesting threads posted in the next hour. Make that a half-hour. I don't care where you dig up these stories. I don't care what you have to do to obtain these stories. But I will not be ignored or denied. Start posting, because it's gonna be a long night.

EX: I want to hear about AnabolicHalo being coked up; in the back of da club with mad dymes

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: I'm sitting in an ER waiting room right now. Here are my demands....
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 08:53:26 PM »
Why you in the ER?  Foreign object stuck in a body orifice?

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 09:04:29 PM »
I have a new autistic obsession with Psychopaths. I'm pretty sure my boss is one. There like the Evil cousins of autistic folk. They have no guilt, charming, dominating, fearless.

I'd bet my account true adonis is one.

Narcissist are the little brother of Psychopaths, many of the same features but they lack the truly respectable trait of being truly unconcerned with those they have no empathy for.

P.S. Groink I'm bored with you, your narcissism no longer interest me.  

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 09:22:46 PM »

They'd still be made here if it wasn't for the damn dildo union!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 09:24:25 PM »

What, you haven't ever accidentally sat down on a Stretch Armstrong doll?  ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 09:32:25 PM »

I drove an old dude (64) after he fell in the ice and smashed his arm. Doc thinks that the humerus is broken and there is most likely a torn rotator cuff muscle.

I'm Waiting for this guy to have his X- Ray & Ultra Sound done.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 09:34:29 PM »
It was 2 days after the Olypmia and Ronnie was relaxing at his Colorado log cabin. Outside it was snowing; the wind was whistling through the trees. Ronnie was sitting in front of the fire, relaxing his huge muscles. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.
?Who could dat be?? thought Ronnie.

Before he had time to open it, the door burst open and Jay stepped through the door, his wide frame grazing both sides. ?Oh this cabin is already taken, sorry Ronnie? said Jay.

?Fsssssss? Ronnie let out a long fart as he stood up and said ?Oh Jay baby, I was just warming it up for you?. Jay was curious and stepped in, closing the door behind him. ?I was just warming up the tub? Ronnie said as he pointed his body towards the tub of water and suds, thrusting his body in the direction of it over and over.

?Damn this looks nice, I think I?ll take a dip? said Jay. He removed his coat, revealing that he was wearing nothing underneath. His taught muscles rippled beneath his skin as he slowly walked over to the tub, all the while as he closely watched Ronnie strip down to his posing trunks. As he was about to get in, his massive dong nearly scraping the side, Ronnie motioned for him to stop.

?Aren?t you thirsty Jay??
?Oh yea, I brought some Cell-Tech Hardcore, one ssssecond baby?
?No, I was thinking something a little different, come here Jay you big stud?
Jay stood close to Ronnie, their naked bodies close enough to touch. ?Yes Ronnie??

Ronnie took his right hand and grabbed his massive right pec. With the other, he grabbed the back of Jay?s head and forced it onto his nipple. Jay licked it, his tongue massaging it until it stood up, erect. Milk started to flow, and Jay gladly slurped it up. ?Oh Ronnie, I see you haven?t been taking your anti-estrogens?. Ronnie just smiled and closed his eyes.

After a couple of minutes, Jay stood up straight, Ronnie?s milk seeping out of his mouth and down his luscious body. Ronnie bent down and licked the excess milk off of Jays body. His tongue traced down to his ripped abs and even lower. ?Oh Ronnie yesssssss? Jay moaned as Ronnie grabbed his huge package. I was obvious Jay had been using IgF-1 on it. Ronnie slid it into his mouth, the massive veins nearly breaking his teeth. Ronnie worked on it, massaging the balls, until he eventually slid a finger in Jay?s anus.
?Oh Ronnie let me take you first? screamed Jay, throwing Ronnie to the ground. Ronnie spread his cheeks, eager for the glorious sensation. Jay grabbed some suds from the tub and spread them on his member. He wasted no time, forcibly ripping Ronnie?s anus. The blood was excellent lubrication. ?This ain?t no lightweight peanut? Screamed Ronnie in between thrusts. Jay just smiled.

WTF?!?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 10:06:43 PM »
Jason Genova video

X

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 10:14:06 PM »
It was 2 days after the Olypmia and Ronnie was relaxing at his Colorado log cabin. Outside it was snowing; the wind was whistling through the trees. Ronnie was sitting in front of the fire, relaxing his huge muscles. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

Before he had time to open it, the door burst open and Jay stepped through the door, his wide frame grazing both sides. ?Oh this cabin is already taken, sorry Ronnie? said Jay.

?Fsssssss? Ronnie let out a long fart as he stood up and said ?Oh Jay baby, I was just warming it up for you?. Jay was curious and stepped in, closing the door behind him. ?I was just warming up the tub? Ronnie said as he pointed his body towards the tub of water and suds, thrusting his body in the direction of it over and over.

?Damn this looks nice, I think I?ll take a dip? said Jay. He removed his coat, revealing that he was wearing nothing underneath. His taught muscles rippled beneath his skin as he slowly walked over to the tub, all the while as he closely watched Ronnie strip down to his posing trunks. As he was about to get in, his massive dong nearly scraping the side, Ronnie motioned for him to stop.

Jay stood close to Ronnie, their naked bodies close enough to touch. ?Yes Ronnie??

Ronnie took his right hand and grabbed his massive right pec. With the other, he grabbed the back of Jay?s head and forced it onto his nipple. Jay licked it, his tongue massaging it until it stood up, erect. Milk started to flow, and Jay gladly slurped it up. ?Oh Ronnie, I see you haven?t been taking your anti-estrogens?. Ronnie just smiled and closed his eyes.

After a couple of minutes, Jay stood up straight, Ronnie?s milk seeping out of his mouth and down his luscious body. Ronnie bent down and licked the excess milk off of Jays body. His tongue traced down to his ripped abs and even lower. ?Oh Ronnie yesssssss? Jay moaned as Ronnie grabbed his huge package. I was obvious Jay had been using IgF-1 on it. Ronnie slid it into his mouth, the massive veins nearly breaking his teeth. Ronnie worked on it, massaging the balls, until he eventually slid a finger in Jay?s anus.
?Oh Ronnie let me take you first? screamed Jay, throwing Ronnie to the ground. Ronnie spread his cheeks, eager for the glorious sensation. Jay grabbed some suds from the tub and spread them on his member. He wasted no time, forcibly ripping Ronnie?s anus. The blood was excellent lubrication. ?This ain?t no lightweight peanut? Screamed Ronnie in between thrusts. Jay just smiled.

no homo?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 11:42:23 PM »
I have a new autistic obsession with Psychopaths. I'm pretty sure my boss is one. There like the Evil cousins of autistic folk. They have no guilt, charming, dominating, fearless.

Narcissist are the little brother of Psychopaths, many of the same features but they lack the truly respectable trait of being truly unconcerned with those they have no empathy for.

Your boss owns your mind and makes more than you...

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 01:52:52 AM »

Why are you back?  You never should have left
Y

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 05:27:43 AM »

You forgot to put "NO HOMO" at the end of this.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 07:47:59 AM »

What a beautiful love story!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 09:24:14 AM »

Psychopaths and sociopaths are an interesting breed...There's an elite group of them that are only breeding with other sociopaths/Psychopaths. They believe empathy is a curse and that they are truly the chosen people...