Author Topic: A challenge to all civilized, Freedom loving Americans, Euros and Aussies..  (Read 4663 times)

NightTrain

Prove me that you hate the stinky curry puffing smarter than thou Indians more than team Freedom

GodFuckingSpeedOfProgres s

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Hi Alex

Thought your wife and kid was black  ???

NightTrain

Hi Alex

Thought your wife and kid was black  ???

So?  black, yellow, brown, purple... It's not a question of skin color... it's about "culturalism"... maintain a culture that promotes progress and an ideology of liberty and prosperity we've fought for generations to strenghten. Promote the melting pot with culture optimization, not a fruit salad of bringing your faulty behaviors and prejudice to where one emigrates. If one can't embrace that, maybe he/she should stay in their country of birth.

NightTrain

I live in LA(probably one of the most diverse cities in the world) and ive never had any problem with Indians, pakis, or srilankans.

I don't understand the hate.  ???

What's your line of work?

Europe

• Getbig IV
I don't understand the hate? Nightrain started another thread hating on chinese & Indians.. looks like someone owned you badly!!
Here in Scandinavia Chinese & Indians are probably one of the most progressive immigrants.
Lots of Doctors, Engineers, University Students and their kids/toddlers rarely have any problems with other kids.
Now if we are talking about blacks somalis, nigerians,etc..  or arabs/kurds/turks/albanian they usually cause lots of problem around here.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
So I'm guessing that NightTrain would hate me if we met IRL.

;D

NightTrain

I don't understand the hate? Nightrain started another thread hating on chinese & Indians.. looks like someone owned you badly!!
Here in Scandinavia Chinese & Indians are probably one of the most progressive immigrants.
Lots of Doctors, Engineers, University Students and their kids/toddlers rarely have any problems with other kids.
Now if we are talking about blacks somalis, nigerians,etc..  or arabs/kurds/turks/albanian they usually cause lots of problem around here.

Your post - loaded with prejudice. Watch the vid I posted chief. Then comment please.

Thank you.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I live in LA(probably one of the most diverse cities in the world) and ive never had any problem with Indians, pakis, or srilankans.

I don't mind them either, unless they are of the Mooslim variety, in which case they are unwelcome, kiddy fiddling scum.
Ψ

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'm going to have to agree, Indians and most Asians (not Middle Easterners) seem to be an asset to our society overall IMO.

The ignorant Arabs, Africans and flood of Hispanics is a much bigger threat to the civilized first world.

Don't get me started on the savages that the Federal Government is moving into every civilized neighborhood via subsidized housing...

Europe

• Getbig IV
Your post - loaded with prejudice. Watch the vid I posted chief. Then comment please.

Thank you.
The world is a mess.. just accept it. Wherever you go, you'll find faults in any country, same goes with religion, race, politics.
I give you example: Jehovas Witness who are considered pacifists(not wanting participate in wars), when dictatorship was on a killing-spree in South-America Jehovas where the ones exposing & helping to catch lots of civilians & families to be executed. Reason why my parents migrated to Sweden.
I watched both videos, the cast system I totally disagree and surely most do to.
It's a slow progress, maybe we'll reach there maybe not.
Now with Cyborg technology entering the world, Humans will probably be extinct. Terminator/Matrix system is slowly but surely revealing itself.

Watch this if you're interested what expect us humans in the future.(spanish audio subtitled)

This is a great interview by Red Ice Radio Henrik Palmgren uploaded just for Getbig forums.(it's 50mins explaining transhumanism, cyborg, and there's no return!!) Full english interview
http://audiour.com/playlist/1so1xcec

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
So?  black, yellow, brown, purple... It's not a question of skin color... it's about "culturalism"... maintain a culture that promotes progress and an ideology of liberty and prosperity we've fought for generations to strenghten. Promote the melting pot with culture optimization, not a fruit salad of bringing your faulty behaviors and prejudice to where one emigrates. If one can't embrace that, maybe he/she should stay in their country of birth.
boom.
100% agreement. Problem is were getting their worst instead of their best.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The world is a mess.. just accept it. Wherever you go, you'll find faults in any country,

If we would just start managing things the way our grandparents generation did we wouldn't have to accept it. It's the Marxist generation after them that screwed everything up.

Bodybuilding related:

jon cole

• Getbig IV

Are these people near neighbour ? L.A is so big that ppl alien from Mars can live here and you won't notice it.

Multicultalism is a different stuff when the space is narrower.

Little or wide country are exemple that multiculturalism is wrong (france, sweden norway etc).
asstropin

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Resistance is futile.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
We're not somehow automatically together because we're not different colors.  Like we're all the same.  We are not the same.

I see a psychological desperation in people who put forth race oriented issues in an effort to form a tribal cohesion, as if life were some sort of paradise before another race turned up and wrecked the buffet at the Harrow Club.  Old people do this.  It's a needy thing.  Gambits of hopeful inclusion are conversational games designed to let participants find common ground, but the simple truth is that most white people I've met are assholes and idiots.  So are most darkies and slanteyes, but at least with whites I've met enough to feel damn confident about my conclusion.  Fuck em.  

I don't owe you some loyalty just because we're white, and I don't dig the attempted manipulation.  If you want me to like you then don't behave like an ass.  Easy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
We're not somehow automatically together because we're not different colors.  Like we're all the same.  We are not the same.

I see a psychological desperation in people who put forth race oriented issues in an effort to form a tribal cohesion, as if life were some sort of paradise before another race turned up and wrecked the buffet at the Harrow Club.  Old people do this.  It's a needy thing.  Gambits of hopeful inclusion are conversational games designed to let participants find common ground, but the simple truth is that most white people I've met are assholes and idiots.  So are most darkies and slanteyes, but at least with whites I've met enough to feel damn confident about my conclusion.  Fuck em.  

I don't owe you some loyalty just because we're white, and I don't dig the attempted manipulation.  If you want me to like you then don't behave like an ass.  Easy.
That's mighty white of you, Tape. Thanks.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
^^This post is gold-TRUTH!!
H

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
That's mighty white of you, Tape. Thanks.

Ran into a bunch of chair-bound codgers yesterday who wanted to make sure I was 'one of them.'  I was like, yes, if a wild-eyed bung broke into my house I'd take exception to it, but it's yet to happen.  Nice enough guys otherwise. 

Harder times, I guess.  Frontiersmen, they were, what with Aus being a Godless wilderness in the 70s and 80s.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ran into a bunch of chair-bound codgers yesterday who wanted to make sure I was 'one of them.'  I was like, yes, if a wild-eyed bung broke into my house I'd take exception to it, but it's yet to happen.  Nice enough guys otherwise. 

Harder times, I guess.  Frontiersmen, they were, what with Aus being a Godless wilderness in the 70s and 80s.
I think the origibal quote was less about color and more about culture.

many cultures are sinoky incompatible with onw another... which is why many immigrant groups will segregate themselves away from other cultures...  the forced merging of these incompatible cultures causes severe..... issues.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I think the origibal quote was less about color and more about culture.

many cultures are sinoky incompatible with onw another... which is why many immigrant groups will segregate themselves away from other cultures...  the forced merging of these incompatible cultures causes severe..... issues.

I just don't know what any of this stuff means.  Forced merging?  Incompatible cultures?  I haven't experienced it.  I don't care what someone believes.  I'm only interested in his behavior.

That said, I don't feel especially constrained to respect someone's culture if I disagree with it.  Like how the Maori Haka dance of the All Blacks rugby team celebrates cannibalism.  If you think an element of a culture is shit you're allowed to say it's shit.  Really, who's gonna defend cannibalism?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I just don't know what any of this stuff means.  Forced merging?  Incompatible cultures?  I haven't experienced it.  I don't care what someone believes.  I'm only interested in his behavior.

That said, I don't feel especially constrained to respect someone's culture if I disagree with it.  Like how the Maori Haka dance of the All Blacks rugby team celebrates cannibalism.  If you think an element of a culture is shit you're allowed to say it's shit.  Really, who's gonna defend cannibalism?
There has been instances in the US where affluent neighborhoods were accused of being "racist" because no one could afford to live their, so the government forced some of the properties to be sold and rented to "section 8" (or whatever government welfare housing is) in order to bring primarily black, low income, inner city culture into the predominatley rich,white/asian neighborhood. It resulted in skyrocketing crime and plummeting property values and the affluent moving out, thereby starting the cycle all over again.

In that case, the culture of the poor, inner city blacks were incompatible with the culture of the affluent (As I said, I believe it was primarily white, asian, and a couple rich blacks).

I know it could be chalked up to rich/poor, but the whole deal was racially motivated, and the 2 cultures clashed HARSHLY.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Also, I've gone into super markets in predominately Asian neighborhoods in Houston, and they look at you with hate filled eyes... they simply don't like they way that other cultures live/act/carry themselves, and they don't like having you in their stores. (I needed coolant for my car in an emergency)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
You're a pathetic megalomaniacal fat douche. It's the time of the month again where you need to come here to get your ego rubbed, not surprisingly in the cover of 'patriotic' concerns.
follow the arrows

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
I can forgive much from a people who brought us butter chicken + naan. I willingly gave myself explosive diarrhea over a hole in the ground whilst overseas for more of that tasty goodness.