Author Topic: Experiences with tren enanthate  (Read 6361 times)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Experiences with tren enanthate
« on: March 15, 2014, 09:33:06 AM »
I'm intrigued by this... Same weekly mg dose as acetate? Is it as effective, essentially the same experience?

Please share reviews

Simple Simon

Re: Experiences with tren enanthate
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »
I dont notice any difference between the two.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 11:51:14 AM »
Careful with dosage is my advice.  I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks for more than 20 minutes at a time and the sweats and anxiety were brutal.  Basically, it does what tren acetate does but everything good and bad lasts longer.  I would use acetate over enanthate if I ever used it again, but I just dont handle tren well without "other" drugs  ::)   Bain got big in bbing for many reasons.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 01:25:37 PM »
Careful with dosage is my advice.  I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks for more than 20 minutes at a time and the sweats and anxiety were brutal.  Basically, it does what tren acetate does but everything good and bad lasts longer.  I would use acetate over enanthate if I ever used it again, but I just dont handle tren well without "other" drugs  ::)   Bain got big in bbing for many reasons.

I would imagine (since I don't really know shit about it) you would probably want to assess your ability to handle tren with the faster-acting variety before going to the longer acting enanthate version. As Dago_Joe says, you'd probably be hating life if you found out that you can't sleep at all on tren and have to wait the 7-10 days for the enan to clear.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 02:50:10 PM »
With a new company, I would sample the shorter ester first... 

I love the results, but I hate coughing so hard I puke and shit my pants at the same, 3x a week.  Before hand I always scrub my history and key in 9-1-1 with a thumb hovering over send.

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 05:48:05 PM »
I have used both before but only have been buying Tren E for last few years. I love it. Actually just got ahold of 2 more bottles.. I only use about 1cc a week with my test. (200mg) I also get the night sweats pretty bad but am used to it. Only slight insomnia..i just wake up and eat a little something and then usually good to fall back asleep. What I DO love is how hungry it makes me... its hard for me to hold my weight up and with tren I have no problem at all eating. Also gives me a nice 'hard' / defined muscle tone and makes me slightly more aggressive in a good way.. I get hornier and just want to hit the gym harder. Nothing like tren e man. It's definitely worth the minimal side effects in my opinion!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 12:52:36 AM »
With a new company, I would sample the shorter ester first... 

I love the results, but I hate coughing so hard I puke and shit my pants at the same, 3x a week.  Before hand I always scrub my history and key in 9-1-1 with a thumb hovering over send.

lol you poor guys gettin tren cough... i have used tren for like 18 months total and ive gotten tren cough maybe 3-4 times and it was just a bit scratching in the lungs... never got it with tren E, only with ace. and that shit is real, ran like 3-4 different batches plus homebrew...

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 03:09:29 AM »
lol you poor guys gettin tren cough... i have used tren for like 18 months total and ive gotten tren cough maybe 3-4 times and it was just a bit scratching in the lungs... never got it with tren E, only with ace. and that shit is real, ran like 3-4 different batches plus homebrew...
Lol at only getting genuine tren every now and again.

You only need a bit in the bloodstream to get the tight chest and burning sensation.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 03:34:29 AM »
Tren nearly fucking killed me.

Never touching that shit again
S

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 03:46:11 AM »
Lol at only getting genuine tren every now and again.

You only need a bit in the bloodstream to get the tight chest and burning sensation.

i homebrew and never got tren cough with the gear but all the benefits (and other sides, lol). some people just dont get it. deal with it  8)

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 03:58:22 AM »
I just don't see the benefits of shooting Tren Ace.  ...I actually took a shot the day this was posted on Saturday night, 200mg tren e & 250mg sust, I woke up this morning and my forearms/biceps are so much harder when flexing..already getting that hard look and feeling in the muscles a day and a half later. I use tren about half the year and have been off it for 6-7 months so I know the feeling / look that I get from it... Fucking love this stuff. Just don't see the benefit to using ol tren ace on a regular basis if youre not competing or some shit. To each his own though!

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 12:17:19 AM »
I just don't see the benefits of shooting Tren Ace.  ...I actually took a shot the day this was posted on Saturday night, 200mg tren e & 250mg sust, I woke up this morning and my forearms/biceps are so much harder when flexing..already getting that hard look and feeling in the muscles a day and a half later. I use tren about half the year and have been off it for 6-7 months so I know the feeling / look that I get from it... Fucking love this stuff. Just don't see the benefit to using ol tren ace on a regular basis if youre not competing or some shit. To each his own though!

sides bro... enanthate ester leads to a build up of hormone in the system over time and those prone to tren sides get hammered... This is avoided with the acetate ester, in and out far quicker.

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 08:47:06 AM »
sides bro... enanthate ester leads to a build up of hormone in the system over time and those prone to tren sides get hammered... This is avoided with the acetate ester, in and out far quicker.

I kind of understand. Partially...  I don't really experience the sides like most do so I can't really relate.  ...I mean.. If tren gives most trensomnia..does it really matter when your injecting the shit once a week 'building up' the hormone or when you are constantly shooting the shit into your system every other day. To me it's spades or pretty close to it.  Like I said I understand the theory to what you said...but I just think the only diff is that if some of the sides get too bad you can just stop or skip a shot and it will clear up much quicker but thats all.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 10:38:12 AM »
I prefer E just because i don't have to shoot it as often.  I've never really noticed a big difference between A and E when it comes to gains or sides.

8)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 12:26:49 PM »
not difference on my end either. Ran 1400mg of both at diff times. shooting that much ace is a pain

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 02:48:51 PM »
not difference on my end either. Ran 1400mg of both at diff times. shooting that much ace is a pain

I wonder if people are getting bunk gear or I'm hypersensitive to tren because I would fucking kill myself at that dosage due to sides.  I get all the sides of tren when i take it and tren E takes weeks to wear off.  Never will use it again in any ester. 

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 06:42:07 AM »
I wonder if people are getting bunk gear or I'm hypersensitive to tren because I would fucking kill myself at that dosage due to sides.  I get all the sides of tren when i take it and tren E takes weeks to wear off.  Never will use it again in any ester. 

lots of underdosed or bunk stuff.

I'm french and in the 90's some friend of mine used to run real tren hex, parabolan negma.

One of them was 275lbs ripped, he told me that 3/4 amp (228/304 mg) of real para each week with 500mg of pharm grad test e were more than enough.
asstropin

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 09:41:05 AM »

I'm pretty sensitive to it as well.  Anything over 600mg and i start feeling a bit weird.  Makes me feel on edge and anxious.  When i use Tren E i only use 400-600mg with a low dose of Test.

I know a few guys who can run a gram of Tren with no problems.

8)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 09:04:22 PM »
I couldn't run that much when I first started tren, in my case I started to build more tolerance. Been on a few brands. The worst sides experienced were shortness of breath when doing heavy lifting / cardio, poor sleep, and odd dreams 

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 10:04:54 PM »
Your longest time on Ace and Enan?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 01:25:43 PM »
From memory 4 months