Author Topic: Went to a gay club last night  (Read 7345 times)

the trainer

Went to a gay club last night
« on: March 15, 2014, 09:52:14 AM »
So last night I went to a gay club with a chick and her gay roommate, and we started dancing on the floor but it was packed and  all these gay dudes where rubbing up against me, I wanted to stop dancing but she would not let me bail, when I took her home later on that night I banged her hard trying to ungay the night but having anal sex with her did not help.  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Went to a gay club last night
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 09:52:57 AM »
So last night I went to a gay club with a chick and her gay roommate, and we started dancing on the floor but it was packed and  all these gay dudes where rubbing up against me, I wanted to stop dancing but she would not let me bail, when I took her home later on that night I banged her hard trying to ungay the night but having anal sex with her did not help.  :-\

you're a stud.
X

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 09:53:51 AM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 09:54:30 AM »
having anal sex with her did not help.  :-\

Sounds like you switched over. Good news is you're a true bodybuilder now, bad news is that you're a fagget.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 09:54:51 AM »

Tip: use detergent to wash crusty cum stains out of your jeans.

Oh, and just swallow next time.

Foozle

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 10:34:48 AM »
OP went from the biggest closet fag on here to the biggest full blown goo gurgling nut nibbling manfucking homotron.  His transformers name is Optimus Fag.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 10:36:40 AM »
OP went from the biggest closet fag on here to the biggest full blown goo gurgling nut nibbling manfucking homotron.  His transformers name is Optimus Fag.

It's hard to tell from your post, are you suggesting that he has lost his fondness for the ladies?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »
It's only gay if you go with other guy's or by yourself! Hope this helps.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 10:40:06 AM »
It's only gay if you go with other guy's or by yourself! Hope this helps.

Outed.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 10:41:31 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 10:43:50 AM »
Outed.

I wonder if the Trainer met up with tbombz at the club.  :-X
X

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 10:48:35 AM »

Be a man and tell us your exact location so I can piss on your face.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 10:54:54 AM »
 :D

another getbigger comes out

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 10:55:35 AM »

Bernadette's Concrete Contracting.  Bonded, and how.

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2014, 10:58:20 AM »
:D

another getbigger comes out

The only getbigger we are waiting on to come out is you.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 07:44:45 PM »
You ever hear of cuckolding? You're basically embracing a bull mentality. Its okay, I do it too. Dominating other men sexually is highly arousing. I just want to take some skinny little ****er's wife while he's there in the room, crying his little bitch tears while I'm inside his wife, making her cum repeatedly

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 07:57:37 PM »

So not only did you let a woman drag you to a gay club, but you also let men rub up against you AND even though you wanted to stop dancing (I call bullshit on that), a WOMAN would not let you.

Where to start?  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 10:29:55 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 10:34:21 PM »
You ever hear of cuckolding? You're basically embracing a bull mentality. Its okay, I do it too. Dominating other men sexually is highly arousing. I just want to take some skinny little ****er's wife while he's there in the room, crying his little bitch tears while I'm inside his wife, making her cum repeatedly

PM sent.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 11:15:01 PM »
It's not like the signs were not there for the trainer, but you gotta give him props. It's not easy to come out like this. Stay strong!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 12:07:54 AM »

This doesn't surprise that you banged a cross dresser.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 12:40:09 AM »
LOL, Reminds me of the time I went to a gay bar with an old girlfriend. I had spend the night at her house one night and had accidentally forgotten a diamond ring on the bathroom sink. As luck would have it, we kept zigging & zagging 'cause we lived in different cities at the time. She was also a stripper who kept going on the road touring. Anyway, 2 years later after we had both moved to downtown Toronto, within a few months of each other and infact just 1 city block away. We managed to re-connect so she could give me back my ring, and we go out for brunch.. Golden Griddle on Carlton across from what used to be Maple Leaf Gardens. So we're sitting there, and this crazy parade starts winding down Carlton. I can see it through the window, but I have no idea what's going on. Anyway, we catch up etc., then she says she wants to introduce me to her friend Cèline. Mind you the whole time I kind of suspected she was a lesbian, but her sex life was none of my business, so I never came out and asked her outright, and she never said so outright, but there were countless hints that she would occasionally drop. Some I picked up on, ...others just flew right over my head. She says she wanted to go to this place that her & Cèline sometimes go to when they don't want to get bothered by men.  :D  I'm so clued out at this point, all I could think was  "Really, there's a bar you can go to where you're not gonna get hit on or hassled by men?! Hell Yeah! I'm in"  Duh!  :-[   So we're there, and she's like "Are you ok, do you feel fine, are you comfortable?" And I'm totally fine. Great afternoon, sipping a few drinks in the sun on the patio, lively interesting conversation, I was totally fine. What's the big deal? Why wouldn't I be fine? Then it occurred to me, wow, she was right, I haven't been hassled once. There are no guys hitting on me.... come to think of it... there are no guys in here at all.  :o It was right about then that I turned around, and saw this beautiful brunette sitting on a pool table, wrap her arms around a very manly looking woman wearing a lumberjack shirt with cut off sleeves, jean shorts and construction boots... and it hit me like a ton of bricks... "I'M IN A DYKE BAR!!!" LOL!!!  ;D  Over the years I've come to realize that colourful parade snaking it's way down Carlton at the time was the "Pride" parade. I'm not always a clueless dumb blonde, ...but when I am... Chrissy Snow... eat your heart out! ;D ;D ;D
w

NightTrain

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 12:45:01 AM »

Cool story Guillermo.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 12:47:39 AM »
It's not like the signs were not there for the trainer, but you gotta give him props. It's not easy to come out like this. Stay strong!

So youre suggesting that the OPee is a brave, confident man, for displaying his true affection and yearning for the cock?

Are you also suggesting that when a threat is titled "Went to a gay club last night", its completely unnecessary to read this opening post, because its truly plausible to believe that the OP is a raging faggott of peaceful proportions?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 01:47:29 PM »
Was Kai Greene there dancing around a pole in a lions costume as well?