Author Topic: I hope every one is doing great - an update and thanks  (Read 19763 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Just spoke to Karo Parisyan Regarding Steve Arce....Not Good
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2014, 10:06:08 AM »
2 theories...

2 international mystery men: Arce & Quickerblade, mastermind a devious plot to scam the financial heavyweights who post on Getbig. A forum, mostly populated by unemployed, basement dwelling "bodybuilders" like the prestigious Vince Goodrum, This scam will net millions... MILLIONS... and THEN QB will continue to post mocking and taunting those who sent Arce any money, saying MUHAHAHAHA we got your money, we have invested it, and now we are rich!! Rich I say!!

A theory, soundly endorsed by Shitzo, a man who made a thread saying he was in a car accident for popularity.

OR:

A guy is down on his luck, his friend (not even him) asks others to help him out. Some basement dwellers help him out. In a moment of pride, he says he will pay everyone back, even though everyone knows it won't be possible. And then when the above theory starts going around, QB decides it would be funny to provoke everyone by saying he stole the money. (Which is a dick move to be honest.)

Now, think for a second, which of these 2 scenarios is more realistic. This is a test.

Given that it's Getbig, I think the first theory sounds more plausible.  :D :D
X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2014, 04:13:12 PM »
2 theories...

2 international mystery men: Arce & Quickerblade, mastermind a devious plot to scam the financial heavyweights who post on Getbig. A forum, mostly populated by unemployed, basement dwelling "bodybuilders" like the prestigious Vince Goodrum, This scam will net millions... MILLIONS... and THEN QB will continue to post mocking and taunting those who sent Arce any money, saying MUHAHAHAHA we got your money, we have invested it, and now we are rich!! Rich I say!!

A theory, soundly endorsed by Shitzo, a man who made a thread saying he was in a car accident for popularity.

OR:

A guy is down on his luck, his friend (not even him) asks others to help him out. Some basement dwellers help him out. In a moment of pride, he says he will pay everyone back, even though everyone knows it won't be possible. And then when the above theory starts going around, QB decides it would be funny to provoke everyone by saying he stole the money. (Which is a dick move to be honest.)

Now, think for a second, which of these 2 scenarios is more realistic. This is a test.
The second one.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2014, 05:44:38 PM »
Hold me back, Vissy. >:(

It's completely impossible for this line to get old. I use it in everyday life. I get a lot of puzzled looks, but I do get to chortle to myself as I mutter it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2014, 05:51:35 PM »
Josh Rehaluk onefifteen2@hotmail.com

9:14 PM (20 hours ago)

to me
you ripped people off on getbig

i have pics of your daughter

do the math homo

^

I have NOT done ANY thing wrong to ANY one.

I am getting texts from so many people. I did not even know any of this was going on. Who am I? NO one. Come on. Please stop all of this. This does ZERO good.

Peace

Steve

ismoseppo

« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2014, 05:51:57 PM »
arce1988 is online right now

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2014, 05:53:19 PM »
arce1988 is online right now

Haha beaten :D

ismoseppo

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2014, 05:55:40 PM »
Arce texted me as well (so his number is still his) He claims I am still his friend.

Arce, man the fuck up. If you are indeed genuine, then do not be embarrassed to post here.

We were glad to help you.

When you disappear for months, we do not know what to think.

There is one thing we do know. Quickerblade is not your friend.

ismoseppo

« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2014, 05:56:45 PM »
Josh Rehaluk onefifteen2@hotmail.com

9:14 PM (20 hours ago)

to me
you ripped people off on getbig

i have pics of your daughter

do the math homo

^

I have NOT done ANY thing wrong to ANY one.

I am getting texts from so many people. I did not even know any of this was going on. Who am I? NO one. Come on. Please stop all of this. This does ZERO good.

Peace

Steve

dude its no secret what i said many people saw that

HOWEVER listen clearly

I believe quickerblade fucked you over and used you as a patsy
so i wont do anything involving you or your family

however if you arent guilty then you wouldnt have any problem giving up quickerblades real identity or phone number since he made you look like a fool and an asshole

sounds about right hey?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2014, 05:57:22 PM »
So if your getting txt messages , then u have internet access,

why don't u post more often anymore Arce? U just left getbig after so many years of posting

ismoseppo

« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2014, 06:00:07 PM »
Which website are you scamming now arce?

a post by any other name is not a post

well spoketh

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2014, 06:02:06 PM »
  Josh is doing all of this. NO need to. Come on people, text me, I always reply. I have NOT left. I have NOT wronged ANY one. This is Josh and a few doing this to me for NO reason.

Steve

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2014, 06:02:37 PM »
What's concerning is that it appears that Arce has tried this on other forums.  :-X
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2014, 06:03:20 PM »
ismoseppo
Getbig II

Winner March most positive member

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)
« Sent to: arce1988 on: Today at 05:58:43 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
if you arent guilty you will give up quickerblades identity and contact info cause he made you look sooooooooo guilty and stupid

if you are guilty you wont tell us

its pretty simple

NightTrain

« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2014, 06:04:35 PM »
  Josh is doing all of this. NO need to. Come on people, text me, I always reply. I have NOT left. I have NOT wronged ANY one. This is Josh and a few doing this to me for NO reason.

Steve

Do you not know what OB is doing to you? Are you that fucking stupid? How many other forums have you begged for money on?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2014, 06:12:03 PM »
Do you not know what OB is doing to you? Are you that fucking stupid? How many other forums have you begged for money on?
x'2 Arce. You must ditch QB. The guy has simply made fun of your situation from the beginning.

He even hints that he took some of the money that was supposed to go to you.

Did you give QB money Arce?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: I hope every one is doing great
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2014, 06:12:20 PM »
 Again, to those of me who care about me... THANK YOU. I have NOT wronged ANY of you. There is Josh, and a few here who just keep attacking me for NO reason. Who am I? NO one. WHY do this to me when I am NOT even here? I am only here today because I am getting texts from people telling me to post about all of this insane crap.

Come on people. The good people. The people who care about me. Do NOT be against me. There is NO point. I am on your side. You are good people who care about me, and vice versa.

Peace

Steve

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2014, 06:14:11 PM »
  QB is from Australia. He has different humor. He has done ZERO wrong. I have done ZERO wrong. I do NOT know why he jokes of any wrong doing, for NOTHING could be further from the truth. QB has been a great friend to me. I am loyal to him. I will NEVER turn against him. He is a great human being with great karma.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2014, 06:16:46 PM »
  QB is from Australia. He has different humor. He has done ZERO wrong. I have done ZERO wrong. I do NOT know why he jokes of any wrong doing, for NOTHING could be further from the truth. QB has been a great friend to me. I am loyal to him. I will NEVER turn against him. He is a great human being with great karma.
Thats where you lose people. QB is a prick. Yet you blindly follow him?

mik1111

• Getbig III
Re: I hope every one is doing great
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2014, 06:16:56 PM »
Again, to those of me who care about me... THANK YOU. I have NOT wronged ANY of you. There is Josh, and a few here who just keep attacking me for NO reason. Who am I? NO one. WHY do this to me when I am NOT even here? I am only here today because I am getting texts from people telling me to post about all of this insane crap.

Come on people. The good people. The people who care about me. Do NOT be against me. There is NO point. I am on your side. You are good people who care about me, and vice versa.

Peace

Steve
translation: forget about your money

NightTrain

« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2014, 06:17:49 PM »
Thats where you lose people. QB is a prick. Yet you blindly follow him?

just let both of them dig their own grave on here.

ismoseppo

« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2014, 06:20:30 PM »
hahaha let arce suck quickerblades dick more. I said right from day 1 that arce is the the stupidest person on here with a sub70 iq, a drug user and will rip people off at a moments notice. Thats why his wife left him, thats why he isnt allowed to see his kid, he's been driven off multiple boards, and all he can do to defend himself is post my private messages

ahhahahahahh i now respect quickerblade for using arce as his stooge to make money

oh man what a moron

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2014, 06:21:47 PM »
He may be a good friend to you in life, but he's making you look like a scumbag on here.

BUT, real life is real life. Getbig is the internet.  If he's that good a friend to you in real life, fuck getbig's collective hive mind. One guy says "Arce has done this before and hes ripped you off," a couple others parrot it, and suddenly it's the truth even though there is no proof.

You do what you gotta do, if you ripped people off its on your conscience, no one elses. Don't worry about which way the getbig hive mind swings.

Now, if QB did use you and took a bunch of peoples money that should have gone to helping you, thats another thing. And if YOU yourself scammed people, then at least have the balls to admit it, because everyone already has decided that you scammed them.

I haven't seen any proof of anything yet so I remain unconvinced.

ismoseppo

« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2014, 06:23:26 PM »
this is beyond simple
he's gonna play the poor me im in pain and dumb routine, post my messages to deflect the bad  guy issue from him to me and suck everyone in to his scam

groink, xfactor and a few others who figured this out straight away---well done

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2014, 06:24:32 PM »
Also Steve.. if QB used the situation to make money you honestly should at least tell the people who gave you money that he did.. they deserve to know where their money went. It was supposed to go to YOU, not HIM.

He has no business even having a dime.