Author Topic: Sayings I HATE  (Read 16513 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Sayings I HATE
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2016, 06:09:57 AM »
"let me hold a dollar"
"it's my birthday"
"dab on 'em"
"fam"
"squad"
a

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2016, 11:41:56 AM »
"epic"  Epic is an adjective that describes an event that happens once or twice a millennium, it is not to be used to describe a breakfast sandwich.

"brah" is just retarded.

I do like "meh" though.

dude that's not even correct. 'epic' is the term used to describe an ongoing, drawn out event or an event of grand scale.

it has nothing to do with its frequency.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2016, 02:37:02 PM »
Particularly bugged by the nonwords "irregardless," "disorientated," and "conversate."

Or when some dufus brags redundantly about "having lots of self-confidence in myself." (This double "self" retardation can actually be delivered in several idiotic forms: "I gotta self-reflect on myself"; "I'm very self-conscious of myself"; "I don't have any self-delusions about myself," etc.)

Yes, yes!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I'd never heard "conversate" until my fiance's sister used the word about a half-dozen times in the course of one conversation

I have to give sissy a bit of a break:  by trade, she's a stripper and pretty fucking hot (her daughters are, too, FWIW); moreover, she never finished high school, so I don't expect her to be edumacated ;D

Also, while we're on the note of people talking about their own self-confidence, I can't help but to think of a line from one of my favorite TV shows, "A Game of Thrones."  Specifically, there was a scene in which the young bastard "king," Joffery, was so angered by a perceived insult that he felt compelled to say, "I AM the KING!"

His grandfather, Tywin, the true power behind the throne, almost tisked as he dryly remarked, "Any man who says 'I am the king' is no true king at all."

Same goes with what someone said about the lame-assed "hurhur, meltdown!" Sarcasm stuff of old.  The only reason anyone ever accepted his fatassed trolling is that they didn't want him following around them about the board, posting ten or more times to their one, as he was prone to do some years back, gimmick after gimmick.   

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2016, 08:04:22 PM »
Yes, yes!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I'd never heard "conversate" until my fiance's sister used the word about a half-dozen times in the course of one conversation

I have to give sissy a bit of a break:  by trade, she's a stripper and pretty fucking hot (her daughters are, too, FWIW); moreover, she never finished high school, so I don't expect her to be edumacated ;D

Also, while we're on the note of people talking about their own self-confidence, I can't help but to think of a line from one of my favorite TV shows, "A Game of Thrones."  Specifically, there was a scene in which the young bastard "king," Joffery, was so angered by a perceived insult that he felt compelled to say, "I AM the KING!"

His grandfather, Tywin, the true power behind the throne, almost tisked as he dryly remarked, "Any man who says 'I am the king' is no true king at all."

Same goes with what someone said about the lame-assed "hurhur, meltdown!" Sarcasm stuff of old.  The only reason anyone ever accepted his fatassed trolling is that they didn't want him following around them about the board, posting ten or more times to their one, as he was prone to do some years back, gimmick after gimmick.   

The poster what became Squadfather, you mean?

Gotta admit, I'm clueless on many things. But I have NEVER been more outta touch than when everyone here was riding that dude's nuts. The dummy never offered a single anything even approaching a laugh. Never witnessed even one of these Hall-of-Fame ownings that so impressed everyone (except when DA and Alex ran him off the board) and his idiotic gym stories were lame as fuck.

I'll never understand the popularity he enjoyed here.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2016, 08:30:22 PM »
"Team such and such"
?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2016, 06:31:02 AM »
''That's a game changer"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2016, 06:42:24 AM »
I buy that for a dollar

Only heard it in the RObocop movie though... ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2016, 06:51:43 AM »
"I don't take kindly to disrespect".

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2016, 08:35:28 AM »
"The new website/video/whatever is now live" / "Dropping Live tonight"

Have noticed those phrases all over bodybuilders/Singerman's social media
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #134 on: January 25, 2016, 08:59:29 AM »
Drives me nuts when the news says shit like "this video broke the internet".  Nothing breaks the internet assholes.  Or "twitterverse".    Who the fuck comes up with these retarded saying?  A video with a 1000 hits that's "gone viral".

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2016, 09:03:41 AM »
"let me ax you something...."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2016, 01:48:10 PM »
Has the news EVER reported a murder victim's "discovery" as anything but "grisly"?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2016, 02:04:30 PM »
Has the news EVER reported a murder victim's "discovery" as anything but "grisly"?

The best is when they catch the person, gun in hand, blood all over, the person screaming "I kill him"  and the news reporter calls him the "alleged killer".  What the fuck is alleged about this?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2016, 02:49:31 PM »
The best is when they catch the person, gun in hand, blood all over, the person screaming "I kill him"  and the news reporter calls him the "alleged killer".  What the fuck is alleged about this?

That 'presumption of innocence' certainly gets silly at times.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2016, 11:19:12 AM »
The poster what became Squadfather, you mean?

Precisely.

Gotta admit, I'm clueless on many things. But I have NEVER been more outta touch than when everyone here was riding that dude's nuts. The dummy never offered a single anything even approaching a laugh. Never witnessed even one of these Hall-of-Fame ownings that so impressed everyone (except when DA and Alex ran him off the board) and his idiotic gym stories were lame as fuck.

I'll never understand the popularity he enjoyed here.

Me, either.  He was a hypocrite with a fat, undeveloped body, had a sophomoric sense of humor, and had to have been a total headcase loser in real-life.  Who else literally posts on a website all day long with peanut butter and prick "jokes"? :roll:

He was mostly tolerated because few people had the endurance to outlast his trolling, and the moderating in those days was nonexistent.  

I can enjoy good, intelligent trolling, mind you :)  But that requires something more than just firing the other guy up; most any fool can get another fellow hot under the collar if he keeps repeating the same garbage ad nauseum.  The second someone crows about inducing meltdowns and keyboard smashing, I can't help but to think of that Black Knight scene in one of the Monty Python movies.  Something that insists upon itself is a mighty hollow sound.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2016, 11:25:43 AM »
I forgot to add this nugget...most of the time I see some eyewitness idiot interviewed on the news about a crime, they'll try really hard to sound proper, burping out something like, "DUH, well, the knife-wielding gentleman done cut up five people before he exited these premises and went over there and kidnapped the bus full of childrens."

Here's a hint, doofus:  if the guy is slicing people up, shooting them, beating them, raping them -- whatever -- he's not quite "gentleman" material ;)

The term "lady" also used to mean a woman who's a cut above (very few ladyfolk blowing random guys on the highway for crystal meth), but I've given up on that one.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2016, 06:42:32 PM »
Precisely.

Me, either.  He was a hypocrite with a fat, undeveloped body, had a sophomoric sense of humor, and had to have been a total headcase loser in real-life.  Who else literally posts on a website all day long with peanut butter and prick "jokes"? :roll:

He was mostly tolerated because few people had the endurance to outlast his trolling, and the moderating in those days was nonexistent.  

I can enjoy good, intelligent trolling, mind you :)  But that requires something more than just firing the other guy up; most any fool can get another fellow hot under the collar if he keeps repeating the same garbage ad nauseum.  The second someone crows about inducing meltdowns and keyboard smashing, I can't help but to think of that Black Knight scene in one of the Monty Python movies.  Something that insists upon itself is a mighty hollow sound.

Amen, obviously. See it daily, though, and it's really quite embarrassing.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2016, 01:10:07 AM »
Precisely.

AHAHAHA ok "dolikecumfromman", you sound like quite the little butthurt bitch.  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2016, 07:02:40 AM »
Not a saying as such, but new firms using 'solutions' in there bumf ..ie

Mick the plumber, for all your plumbing solutions

Jimy the painter, for all your decorating solutions

Or businesses with solutions in the tag line, it doesn't bother me as much if its IT related tho

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2016, 07:14:26 AM »
"It's a whole different animal / ball game"

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2016, 07:18:10 AM »
bro
©

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2016, 09:29:35 AM »
" ... and the video ... HAS GONE VIRAL !!! " heard on countless local tv newscasts

::)  oh, brother ... if said video has truly "GONE VIRAL" then I've already seen it and it isn't news

~

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2016, 02:39:45 PM »

AHAHAHA ok "dolikecumfromman", you sound like quite the little butthurt bitch.  ;D

A.  You misspelled my name.  Your latent homosexual proclivities might like to project otherwise onto me, but it is "Dorian Cutlerman," thank you very much.

B.  I am "butthurt" but not for the reasons you have concocted in your David Mirza-style homosexual fantasy.

C.  It ain't 2006 anymore.  Your fat, unmuscled, sophomoric hero is gone.  The "hahahaha you are gay" jokes are stupidly outmoded.

D.  I'm Dorian fucking CUTLERMAN, bitch!  Show the proper respect before you open your cumhole again, convict.

;)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2016, 02:46:08 PM »
A.  You misspelled my name.  Your latent homosexual proclivities might like to project otherwise onto me, but it is "Dorian Cutlerman," thank you very much.

B.  I am "butthurt" but not for the reasons you have concocted in your David Mirza-style homosexual fantasy.

C.  It ain't 2006 anymore.  Your fat, unmuscled, sophomoric hero is gone.  The "hahahaha you are gay" jokes are stupidly outmoded.

D.  I'm Dorian fucking CUTLERMAN, bitch!  Show the proper respect before you open your cumhole again, convict.

;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2016, 04:43:25 PM »
At the end of the Day
Hater
Baller
Like, over and over
You Know, You Know You Know. I do Know your an IDIOT

You're a schmoe. And at the end of the day, you suck a lot of cocks...