Author Topic: Balkan Pharmaceuticals  (Read 17520 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Balkan Pharmaceuticals
« on: March 15, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »
The good, The bad, and the ugly.... Let's hear it, experiences and opinions(only if you've used their products please and thank you)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Balkan Pharmaceuticals
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 06:50:12 AM »
Inconsistent, painful, run by Alin & Big A from Pro Muscle out of Romania. I'd pass if I were you. Much better UGLs out there & YES, Balkan is UGL regardless of what they claim.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 01:26:49 AM »
Inconsistent, painful, run by Alin & Big A from Pro Muscle out of Romania. I'd pass if I were you. Much better UGLs out there & YES, Balkan is UGL regardless of what they claim.

What does the fact that Alin runs Balkan have to do with anything, it's almost like you just added this to sound like you're "in the know" about something...That is common knowledge mind you.

Alin has been in business for like 15 years dude...One of the biggest guys in the game. There are people making steroids in their fucking kitchen you know that right? You could do a lot worse than Alin and to the best of my knowledge you have, by buying totally unknown "DSL" or whatever that turned out to be completely fake. I think you don't have a clue.

Inconsistent: all UGLs are to some degree...At least Balkan is a somewhat legit pharmaceutical company with enough money coming in to have clean facilities etc..

Painful: IIRC you talked about pinning Balkan Test Prop? All test prop hurts. All. Never heard of any abnormal pain from Balkan Test E etc..

I'm neither for the brand or against it I just think you're talking out of your ass. OP try it and find out. Many thousands of people including pros use it. hth.

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 04:26:51 AM »

What does the fact that Alin runs Balkan have to do with anything, it's almost like you just added this to sound like you're "in the know" about something...That is common knowledge mind you.

Alin has been in business for like 15 years dude...One of the biggest guys in the game. There are people making steroids in their fucking kitchen you know that right? You could do a lot worse than Alin and to the best of my knowledge you have, by buying totally unknown "DSL" or whatever that turned out to be completely fake. I think you don't have a clue.

Inconsistent: all UGLs are to some degree...At least Balkan is a somewhat legit pharmaceutical company with enough money coming in to have clean facilities etc..

Painful: IIRC you talked about pinning Balkan Test Prop? All test prop hurts. All. Never heard of any abnormal pain from Balkan Test E etc..

I'm neither for the brand or against it I just think you're talking out of your ass. OP try it and find out. Many thousands of people including pros use it. hth.

Well said.

I started using Alin exclusively, shit maybe 6 years ago? It was after Marky and his Diamond Pharma went 'offline'.....All them bastards are on FBIs most wanted list now.. Aghhh...
Once I find a good dude and it's legit I stay. (Although I did just try a domestic dude I might use a little more now)   Basically I have used BP dianabol (which I love),  winny tabs, clens, t3, some of the BP tests. Mainly I use his stealth labs stuff. All is great man. Give him a try. He recently lowered shipping..was 20 bucks per every different item..now its 40 max no matter how many products. Also he says William Luellin (I know I fucked that spelling up) just featured his stealth in his new book and gave it good reviews.

Do you guys know if that stealth labs shit if pretty much made in the same place as the BP shit...just packaged differently? (Not like it matters at all but curious)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 07:54:02 AM »
I'm not going to get into it with a couple of Balkan nut huggers. All anyone needs to do is do a search on Balkan & read all the wonderful glowing reviews of this fine fine sterile GMP certified pharma. You might want to do one on Alin as well & see what pops up.

PS you may not want to take anything said on ProMuscle too seriously regarding these 2 entities. Just a wee lil' tip for you two fellas.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 12:17:13 PM »
Alin is the biggest selective scammer in the business.  I would never order from him just given his past reputation as it is.  That's not counting the low grade douchebag he is for continuously launching DDoS attacks against other sources out of jealousy and hiring stooges to gather shipping methods to turn over to the source country's Customs.    Dude is a shitbag all the way around.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 04:02:20 AM »
The guy has been around since most of us started lifting so he has to be sending some real stuff out. I have used Alin just to help out a buddy who wanted products he carried and they showed up. He even sent some free stealth gear but bottom line the guy is a semi shadey business man. he works with alot of dealers and is behind more then just his website. I remember ivitamins was like his scam site and he would always claim he had nothing to do with that site even though the product list was the exact same and so was the IP address and if you just did a fake order the money receivers in Moldova were the same so for him to come out on a forum and say he has nothing to do with ivitamins shows what kind of guy he is.

Alin has been kicked off alot of boards as a sponsor over the years. I can't really say much about the gear it probably does contain some steroid in the vials but not the Pharma grade somebody expects, but like I said he is a legend maybe not in a good way but he would not of lasted this long if he kept ripping everybody off. some of his stuff is ok but it is playing the lottery. 1 out of 4 tickets will be good and some you will just make your money back.inconsistent dosing is the bottom line. The set-up is probably better then 75% or higher of any USA UGL lab. They just pump out to much shit and there is not much quality control.

NightTrain

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 11:29:32 PM »
he is a selective scammer

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 03:09:51 AM »
he is a selective scammer

you could say that, he has lied openly in the past and it is true guys would do small orders then build up to a 5 grand order and nothing would ship. This was awhile ago. I think he did alot more scamming in the early 2000's. If you order something 300-500$ your probably safe but customs is on to his shipping. They watch for anything that comes from Moldova.

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 06:03:06 AM »
you could say that, he has lied openly in the past and it is true guys would do small orders then build up to a 5 grand order and nothing would ship. This was awhile ago. I think he did alot more scamming in the early 2000's. If you order something 300-500$ your probably safe but customs is on to his shipping. They watch for anything that comes from Moldova.

Sucks... I've been using his site for 5 or 6 years, since after Marky went away(don't know if anybody knows him/heard he was back but fuck that..they all are on FBI list). Alins shit has always 'worked' for me.. whether under or overdosed fucked if I know but it always does the job. It is def not anything compared to when I was getting Galenika? amps of test e. That shit was nice.

....I always do 350-600 dollar orders..and always comes through. One pack got caught in customs about a year ago... was weird.. it was stealth injectables and the customs letter had the products all listed out on the letter in the exact doses that he sold them as. If they were to test it they would have gotten some weird mg per ml but it was like ' 40ml - Test Sust 250mg/ml'. Like they for sure knew where that shit came from. 

Anyhow, if they are looking for packs from Moldova, which I don't doubt at all, is that not where Nap shit comes from? Or does nap ship from different countries? Also nap says he don't reship if pack caught...
 I was reading that other post on UGL gear and was lookin on his site.. good prices on there but some looks almost too cheap...like the organon, schering etc. Hear lot of people love him. Might give dude a try. I'm kind of doubting ol alin after hearing all this shit. He's come through for me over the years, but fuck that if hes a douche, especially when there are other places with knarly deals.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 07:06:51 AM »
I'm not going to get into it with a couple of Balkan nut huggers. All anyone needs to do is do a search on Balkan & read all the wonderful glowing reviews of this fine fine sterile GMP certified pharma. You might want to do one on Alin as well & see what pops up.

PS you may not want to take anything said on ProMuscle too seriously regarding these 2 entities. Just a wee lil' tip for you two fellas.

Lol fucking seriously.  These guys can keep using that stuff if they want, but sounds like you & I know better ;)

I think Alin is just so big because that's the first result that'll come up when you search "buy steroids".... plus people get fooled by the "pharmaceutical grade" designation.  It's mediocre gear, and the source itself is a scumbag so that's plenty reason not to buy it

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 07:07:33 AM »
Balkan is trash

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 09:08:55 AM »
I hear you guys load n clear and will probably not be using him anymore.
I see the consensus being Balkan sucks... ok.. but does naps suck or is a shitty dude because he sells balken products? In my opinion and to be fair, if it's lame gear and blah blah blah.. then anyone who sells that shit is a shyster. Know what I mean? Not trying to start shit or anything but everyone who sells balken products is supporting alin..right?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 01:54:26 PM »
Balkan is fucking garbage lol Balkan ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
T

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 02:47:38 PM »
Balkan is fucking garbage lol Balkan ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Please explain.   Seriously..  Because you have used Balkan and their products are under dosed (because you tested them?)??

Sounds like most of these replies and posts are out of personal opinion of Alin. ( IE: Balkan sucks, Balkan is garbage, Alin is a douche...etc etc)

I am not vouchin for the dude in terms of what kind of character he possesses except for the fact that he has sent me my gear when bought....every single time.. The gear has always met my expectations and has done what said products should do..(been using for 12 years & have experience with pharma grade & ugl) he has even resent when I was popped once. BP dbol is great in my opinion.. same with the clens. All I have got from him in the past few years till now has been his Stealth Labs' Sust 250, Test Cyp, Tren E 200 and tabs wise his BP Dbol, Winny, Clen & T3. All have done exactly as I know what they should do. I'm not a newbie to gear.. I'm not saying his shit is the greatest by any means but fuck it's not 'Garbage', give the dude a break, he sells shit that works as well or better than some of this piss poor UGL fly by night brands out there. ......Or maybe I've just been lucky for the last 4 or 5 years.

Like I said above the last dudes post, if he's so shiesty why the hell does naps carry his shit, along with other sites... does that not make them shitty sites for selling this 'garbage' and supporting a douche like alin. Just saying. Sounds like he does have a fucked up rep from the past. A lot of people fuck up. Maybe he's changed? Did palumbo not sell fake ass hgh at one point?? LOL (That was way off point.. haha)

For the record I am trying some new little ugls out. Tried Liberty Labs Tren E 200.. not bad at all. Definitely think it's over dosed to get business rolling. Love it. Looking to try some Geneza out soon. So I'm not saying I'm a Balkan / Alin 'Nut Hugger', just trying to say what I personally have received and my experiences is that it's not all that bad. He's kept this user nice and juiced for 4 or 5 years straight. ....trying different places out now though......  Just my .02.

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 03:20:55 PM »
I don't know why I even responded, I am repeating myself. Guess I get pissed when someone blanket statements people... "Balkan is garbage" ...shit like that pisses me off w/o explanation. It's someones character or business your fucking with by those kinds of statements. If you got proof or good info, post away with those statements to back it up. (Maybe tren is getting to my brain...lol)  Look at White Widows last two posts.. he posts his opinion on the dude and his 'practices' but gives good shit to back up why he believes that...even gives some Pros along with the Cons on the guy. Perfect posts regarding Alin and his practices. Really no need talking more about Balkan or Alin after what he posted up.  Anyway...I'm done here. LOL

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 04:54:54 PM »
I have only used a few Balkan products and they were okay for me.  I used their clenbuterol, parabolan, and winstrol and they all felt about right.  Not my favorite because they are expensive.  Geneza is better.  Alin is way too expensive, but he has been around for a long time for a reason. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 06:34:14 PM »
Please explain.   Seriously..  Because you have used Balkan and their products are under dosed (because you tested them?)??

Sounds like most of these replies and posts are out of personal opinion of Alin. ( IE: Balkan sucks, Balkan is garbage, Alin is a douche...etc etc)

I am not vouchin for the dude in terms of what kind of character he possesses except for the fact that he has sent me my gear when bought....every single time.. The gear has always met my expectations and has done what said products should do..(been using for 12 years & have experience with pharma grade & ugl) he has even resent when I was popped once. BP dbol is great in my opinion.. same with the clens. All I have got from him in the past few years till now has been his Stealth Labs' Sust 250, Test Cyp, Tren E 200 and tabs wise his BP Dbol, Winny, Clen & T3. All have done exactly as I know what they should do. I'm not a newbie to gear.. I'm not saying his shit is the greatest by any means but fuck it's not 'Garbage', give the dude a break, he sells shit that works as well or better than some of this piss poor UGL fly by night brands out there. ......Or maybe I've just been lucky for the last 4 or 5 years.

Like I said above the last dudes post, if he's so shiesty why the hell does naps carry his shit, along with other sites... does that not make them shitty sites for selling this 'garbage' and supporting a douche like alin. Just saying. Sounds like he does have a fucked up rep from the past. A lot of people fuck up. Maybe he's changed? Did palumbo not sell fake ass hgh at one point?? LOL (That was way off point.. haha)

For the record I am trying some new little ugls out. Tried Liberty Labs Tren E 200.. not bad at all. Definitely think it's over dosed to get business rolling. Love it. Looking to try some Geneza out soon. So I'm not saying I'm a Balkan / Alin 'Nut Hugger', just trying to say what I personally have received and my experiences is that it's not all that bad. He's kept this user nice and juiced for 4 or 5 years straight. ....trying different places out now though......  Just my .02.
Shit is painful. I have no idea of the purity. Would never use again. Schering Testoviron is the bomb!!
T

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2014, 08:57:13 PM »
hell who knows the exact purity somebody should get it tested I do believe the vials do contain the labeled steroid but who knows how pure the stuff is. He obviously sells alot of it. balkan Pharma has been on the market for 7 years now.