Author Topic: Obama whines about jokes about his wearing Mom Jeans  (Read 1655 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama whines about jokes about his wearing Mom Jeans
« on: March 16, 2014, 05:09:59 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama: ‘My jeans fit very well’
Politico ^ | March 14, 2014 | Tal Kopan
Posted on March 16, 2014 2:13:17 AM EDT by kiryandil

President Barack Obama on Friday said critics of his “mom jeans” should zip it.

“I’ve been unfairly maligned about my jeans,” Obama told radio host Ryan Seacrest in an interview. “The truth is, generally I look very sharp in jeans. There was one episode like four years ago in which I was wearing some loose jeans, mainly because I was out on the pitcher’s mound and I didn’t want to feel confined while I was pitching, and I think I’ve paid my penance for that. I got whacked pretty good. Since that time, my jeans fit very well.”

Though the joke stems from 2009, when Obama threw out the first pitch at the Major League Baseball All Star Game, the ding resurfaced earlier this month, when Sarah Palin slammed the president as being known for wearing “mom jeans.” Her barb came shortly after Obama was photographed in the White House in jeans while talking on the phone to Russian President Vladimir Putin about the Ukraine crisis.

“People are looking at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil,” Palin said to Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans and equivocates and bloviates.”

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama whines about jokes about his wearing Mom Jeans
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 06:08:15 AM »
lol you do realize he was joking with Seacrest,right.the more you read from your far right sites the dumber you get         the party of stupid live on :D