Author Topic: Running Clomid on-cycle........  (Read 4237 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Running Clomid on-cycle........
« on: January 16, 2006, 02:43:51 AM »
Anyone run Clomid during a long cycle?

I know this runs counter to conventional thinking.

It fills the estrogen receptor in breast tissue (thereby preventing gyno), but also has the added benefit of improving the lipid profile.

It also has the cult following for improving ejaculation volume, whether proven or not, it has this reputation.

Some people claim that it gives PMS-like symptoms, but if so, it's completely isolated from any estrogenic activity, as it binds to the estrogen receptor.

Due to the effectiveness of HCG (both on and off cycle) and Nolvadex (20MG Tamoxifen = 150MG Clomid for purposes of testosterone elevation, FSH and LH) I'm considering using up all my Clomid during a cycle just to see what it does, at the very least to see if it improves my semen volume. 

Based on what I've read on research lately, the only things required for good PCT are HCG, Nolvadex and (possibly) Aromasin, thereby rendering Clomid useless. 

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions from some of the more experienced users would be appreciated.

DIV 
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Running Clomid on-cycle........
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 06:47:51 AM »
I always run small amounts of clomid during the cycle. I usually run 25 mg EOD, in the last few weeks of the cycle when my boys atrophy. However, clomid acts as an extremely weak anti estrogen.  Nolvadex, Adex should be perferred for that purpose..Clomid does increase semen vloume quite drastically.

Div, have never used Clomid before.?
musclegurus.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 07:15:26 AM »
Div, have never used Clomid before.?

Sure I have, just not on-cycle.  I saw it strictly as a PCT drug.....

Because Nolvadex is much more efficient for essentially the same purpose in PCT, I will use up all my clomid. 

I might go as high as 150MG ed......just to see how high the semen volume goes.

DIV

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 09:34:36 AM »
Clomid fucks with my vision at high doses..I never go higher than 50mg daily.  It also gives me terrible night sweats and dreams...To many sides IMO..
musclegurus.com

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 12:19:27 PM »
I've experienced the increased semen from clomid. Not as cool as I thought it'd be though. Just seemed more waterey :-\ I've gone as high as 300mg/1st day, followed by 100mg/ed.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 01:37:43 PM »
Clomid fucks with my vision at high doses..I never go higher than 50mg daily.  It also gives me terrible night sweats and dreams...To many sides IMO..

Night sweats and dreams?

From Clomid?   ???

Let's have some details, GHB.....

I'm skeptical.

DIV

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 05:07:25 PM »
Night sweats and dreams?

From Clomid?   ???

Let's have some details, GHB.....

I'm skeptical.

DIV

I used clomid For PCT after my first cycle..After about 6 days, i discovered i couldn't see shit, it affected my vision alot...I couldn't sleep at night either , every time i closed my eyes i't would be like i as tripping..I was having these weird tracers...I thought that's what PCT was supposed to be feel like...After about 2 weeks i discovered i was having toxic affects from the clomid...I stoped taking it at once..However, clomid has a five day half life..So it took like 8 days for my vision to be restored fully and all the other side effects to stop..
musclegurus.com

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 08:25:18 PM »
I used clomid For PCT after my first cycle..After about 6 days, i discovered i couldn't see shit, it affected my vision alot...I couldn't sleep at night either , every time i closed my eyes i't would be like i as tripping..I was having these weird tracers...I thought that's what PCT was supposed to be feel like...After about 2 weeks i discovered i was having toxic affects from the clomid...I stoped taking it at once..However, clomid has a five day half life..So it took like 8 days for my vision to be restored fully and all the other side effects to stop..

clomid fucked my eyes up! was seeing traces of lights for days... little bit of a headaches here and there...but the vision really affected me.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 12:01:50 AM »
You wont see much from Clomid mid cycle.
The HCG and steroids play a much bigger role in your sperm density.

Only thing it might really do is prevent bloat ,make you more prone to mood swings and screw your eye sight.

A long time ago some articles about Nolva and Clomid effects on eye sight were posted here.Its had to tell how bad they screw it up but they defenitly can.

I personly would keep that Clomid and use it after the basic 8weeks of Nolva on some low dosage ,just to give yourself an extra safty net.At least then it will actualy do something.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 12:15:11 AM »
You wont see much from Clomid mid cycle.
The HCG and steroids play a much bigger role in your sperm density.

Only thing it might really do is prevent bloat ,make you more prone to mood swings and screw your eye sight.

A long time ago some articles about Nolva and Clomid effects on eye sight were posted here.Its had to tell how bad they screw it up but they defenitly can.

I personly would keep that Clomid and use it after the basic 8weeks of Nolva on some low dosage ,just to give yourself an extra safty net.At least then it will actualy do something.

^Thanks, bro.

That's the response I was waiting for.

I'm already seeing good volume from HCG, but wondered if the Clomid would accentuate that.

Guess not......

DIV

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 11:11:57 AM »
^Thanks, bro.

That's the response I was waiting for.

I'm already seeing good volume from HCG, but wondered if the Clomid would accentuate that.

Guess not......

DIV

If you're worried about volume..Try adding ZMA....Add thermolife..Tribulus...I t's over 30% protodiscin...That should help as well...
musclegurus.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 12:54:36 PM »
Beside giving your sex partner more to swallow ;D I see no reason to worry about sperm density mid cycle.

Since mid cycle you are on juice and HCG which effect your balls way more then some weak estrogen like Clomid it cant say much anyway.The real test is after you are off the juice and finish with PCT.Then sperm density can be looked upon as a form of test.

Not to mention I doubt sperm density changes can be observed by the naked eye.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »
Beside giving your sex partner more to swallow ;D I see no reason to worry about sperm density mid cycle.

There's nothing more gratifying than making a woman play splish splash in cloudy, cloudy come puddles....

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 02:31:55 PM »
There's nothing more gratifying than making a woman play splish splash in cloudy, cloudy come puddles....

DIV
True...but no snowballing please, that just grosses me out  :-X

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 08:06:18 AM »
True...but no snowballing please, that just grosses me out  :-X

AWwwww!
1 life 1 liver

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 08:30:37 AM »

effin hell .. people still usin clomid ??  ::)

itll be leeches and blood lettin next.....

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »
DIV I have to use clomid on a long cycle. One of the only side affects of gear for me is my natural test production shuts down fast. My nuts shrink quickly. If I did not use clomid I would stop making any weight gains after about week 6 maybe 8. So yes I use it alot. I do notice that when it starts to work I get a little bit of acne, not bad though.